ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Park, Boston 23rd August - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
August 23rd, 2005 09:26 PM
Gazza so much for THAT "Bigger Bang" theory!! LOL
August 23rd, 2005 09:27 PM
LadyJane I cannot believe the only change thus far was Bitch for Heartbreaker....Heartbreaker was a HIGHLIGHT of the Opener.

Am I the only one who wouldn't be sad if I never heard Miss You live again???

LJ.
Riffhard Gazza and Lady Jane?!?!?!?!?

Hells yes!!!! YOTI,YOTI,YOTI!!!!!!!

I did not score tix yet,but I'm thinking that I'll be able to scrounge one up in due time. If you hear of any extras floating around remeber me. I'll be there regardless!

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
Angiegirl Infamy will stay for a while I think. I thought he might change The Worst though.
August 23rd, 2005 09:29 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Am I the only one who wouldn't be sad if I never heard Miss You live again???

Nope.
August 23rd, 2005 09:30 PM
Madafaka For you LJ!

Miss You
August 23rd, 2005 09:31 PM
Angiegirl 1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rockin' {Mick's On Fire}
3. Shattered {Perfect}
4. Tumbling Dice {Mick on catwalk}
5. Rough Justice
6. Back of My Hand {Ronnie and Charlie are very loud}
7. Beast of Burden
8. She's So Cold
9. Bitch
10. Night Time
-- Band Intros --
11. The Worst (Keith)
12. Infamy (Keith)
13. Miss You (stage moves out to B-Stage area during Miss You is my guess)

Well, you guys can fill in the rest I'll bet.

I'm off to bed now, won't have any trouble sleeping! Night all!
parmeda Goodnight, Angie!

Thanks
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Gazza and Lady Jane?!?!?!?!?

I did not score tix yet,but I'm thinking that I'll be able to scrounge one up in due time. If you hear of any extras floating around remeber me. I'll be there regardless!

good man

see this thread
http://www.novogate.com/board/968/214812-1.html

there'll be a few more of us I'm sure

anyway..back to the setlists
August 23rd, 2005 09:34 PM
scope
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Gazza and Lady Jane?!?!?!?!?

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]

Subway tours leave at 7:00 sharp
August 23rd, 2005 09:37 PM
Riffhard
quote:
scope wrote:

Subway tours leave at 7:00 sharp

Yes that would be great! I'll bring an extra pound of cheese for our 400 lb. rat friend! Scope,you have any luck with tix?

Riffhard
August 23rd, 2005 09:40 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Yes that would be great! I'll bring an extra pound of cheese for our 400 lb. rat friend! Scope,you have any luck with tix?

Riffhard

LMAO...I heard that story this weekend.

Riffy...you make me feel so special.

LJ.
August 23rd, 2005 09:41 PM
parmeda LadyJ, don't you wish Riffy was coming to Chicago?
August 23rd, 2005 09:42 PM
scope I can't decide if I should wait for Friday night. Don't think I can do both
August 23rd, 2005 09:43 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LMAO...I heard that story this weekend.

Riffy...you make me feel so special.

LJ.

You ARE special dear lady! I will feel special just getting a chance to meet you,and greet you in person in NYC!!

Riffhard
August 23rd, 2005 09:43 PM
LadyJane 1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rockin {Mick's On Fire}
3. Shattered {Perfect}
5. Rough Justice
7. Beast of Burden
8. Shes So Cold
9. Bitch
10 Night time
Introductions
11 The Worst
12 Infamy
13 Miss You--going to B stage
14 Oh No Not You Again
15 Satisfaction

Pammy...I wish EVERYONE was coming to Chicago.

LJ.
August 23rd, 2005 09:46 PM
full moon Mail it in..
August 23rd, 2005 09:49 PM
Riffhard
quote:
parmeda wrote:
LadyJ, don't you wish Riffy was coming to Chicago?

Me too Pammy! Thank you. I love ChiTown! Great city,and great people! Come to NY! Say you will!

Riffhard
August 23rd, 2005 09:51 PM
Riffhard
quote:
scope wrote:
I can't decide if I should wait for Friday night. Don't think I can do both

My problem is that funds are short right about now. I just took two vacations in rather short succession,and they have tapped my funds at the worst possible time. I will get tix somehow someway!

Riffhard
August 23rd, 2005 09:53 PM
Soldatti I can't believe that they're playing the same setlist.
August 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM
scope My devious plan would be to get a pair for Friday and then hope that I get an offer I can't refuse for a single on Wednesday and then I'll just have to do both.
August 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM
parmeda
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Me too Pammy! Thank you. I love ChiTown! Great city,and great people! Come to NY! Say you will!

Riffhard

I'm workin' on it, Riffy...I really am.

The big "test" will be just howe much of an impression the "loons" give the hubby when they're here, lmao. He may lock me in a cave for the entire month of January!

August 23rd, 2005 09:57 PM
Poplar
sorry, but this is LAME.
2nd show in same city - and just ONE different song?
all it would have taken is 3 or 4, i would have been cool.
yuck.

August 23rd, 2005 09:57 PM
corgi37 I cant defend them now. That is one shocking set list. Dullsville. Personally, i hate THe Worst. Its such a dirge. I'd like to see Happy given a rest, and something like Little T&A given another go.

Funny how they've made YGMR a live staple, but igored totally the 1st single from VL, and a song i feel is miles better. Of course i'm talking about Love is Strong. They could have made that a crowd fave. A hit. A replacement for Miss You. But they went the safe route with YGMR.

Is the next show a stadium show? Or is it Arena?
August 23rd, 2005 09:59 PM
LadyJane 1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rockin {Mick's On Fire}
3. Shattered {Perfect}
5. Rough Justice
7. Beast of Burden
8. Shes So Cold
9. Bitch
10 Night time
Introductions
11 The Worst
12 Infamy
13 Miss You--going to B stage
14 Oh No Not You Again
15 Satisfaction
16 Honky Tonk Women--back to main stage
17 Out of Control

I'm really in shock....the same list!
August 23rd, 2005 10:00 PM
scope Uh-oh. That could be a problem Pam. But hey, you don't know what you can do until you try. And don't worry, I will greet you in NY. Just because you spoke to every other board member on the phone at the Grenn Dragon, except for me, I won't hold that against you. Maybe you were short on minutes. Who knows, there may be some provider out there that doesn't have free weekend minutes. Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was
August 23rd, 2005 10:04 PM
parmeda
quote:
scope wrote:
Uh-oh. That could be a problem Pam. But hey, you don't know what you can do until you try. And don't worry, I will greet you in NY. Just because you spoke to every other board member on the phone at the Grenn Dragon, except for me, I won't hold that against you. Maybe you were short on minutes. Who knows, there may be some provider out there that doesn't have free weekend minutes. Yeah, I'm sure that's what it was

Scope! Blame our lame partners in crime for not passing the phone to YOU...it would have been my pleasure, PLEASE know that.

And for the record...if I make it to NY...you will be the first one I hug. Fuck those stingy bastards, I shall make them wait, lol
August 23rd, 2005 10:09 PM
LadyJane Blame it on me!!!!! I was running with the damned phone.

Parmeda would NEVER shun you scope. I think you know that though,

LJ.

August 23rd, 2005 10:11 PM
The Wick Set list blew again tonight. I'd like to see Out of Control get the boot. The band really love it, but I'd like to see something daring like Blue Turns to Grey on the B stage. Also, Paint It Black would be ideal for the opener. Not Fade Away is my favorite opener ever and sounded amazing. They should find their balls again and be a little bit more daring.
August 23rd, 2005 10:19 PM
FPM C10 Well, the reasoning for the same setlist may be that at these ticket prices, not too many people are going to see two shows in the same venue. It actually looks like an pretty cool setlist to me. Satisfaction on the B-stage? Incredible show-stopping cover tune? Mick playing slide? Out of Control back? That all seems pretty rambunctious for a bunch of old guys. I'd be happy with it.

I'm taking my son to his first Stones show in Hershey - and Miss Youngblood to hers - and a setlist like this would be a great introduction to exactly how incredible live rock and roll can be.

Just hope they rotate "Midnight Rambler" into the encore slot. That would leave people in shock.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)