ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic Return to archive
08-29-02 11:46 PM
Soul Survivor Keith looks like a different dude!
08-29-02 11:47 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I have a coat almost exactly like the one Mick's wearing - except it's a much deeper blue. I love it to death and wear it onstage every chance I get.

Dance for us, Mick Jagger!

-tSYX --- I hold my head up high when I walk down the street...
08-29-02 11:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, his nose looks different, maybe the angle, but the original looks the same.

BTW, I had another header but the rain inside the National Car Rental Center in Ft Lauderdale LOL made me look for an alternate header

By Brian Rasic - also with thanks to IORR

08-30-02 12:01 AM
Nasty Habits Amazingly great picture.

Keith looks like a freakin' priest in that jacket, with those scarves.

Bless me, father, for I have sinned. Yesterday on the message board I actually said that I loved the band Genesis!

What is my penance?

Nasty Sinner dying in the cold
08-30-02 12:05 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Four Our Fathers, Three Hail Marys, Two Before They Make Me Runs.

Unlike some priests, Keith can get his rocks off like normal people.

Makes you wonder if Bill Wyman's considering the cloth?

-tSYX --- Certain California wines... yeah yeah yeah...
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
08-30-02 12:07 AM
parmeda HOT DAMN!!!!

...enough said.
08-30-02 12:12 AM
Soul Survivor Keith is making a statement! Look at the bottom, right corner. Keith rises above that scum bag......literally
[Edited by Soul Survivor]
08-30-02 12:21 AM
Martha Mick Jaggar...

one SKINNY little mother-fucker (how DOES he keep his trim figure????)....

he looks EXACTLY like he did in the Rock and Roll Circus...not an ounce of weight gained, nor has anything shifted on his svelte frame.

Maybe he's a God...

as Maxy and Joey sometimes say..oh yea and Sir Stonesy too...

developing.................

GREAT photos VD...

it gets me all sweaty and excited to think of the soon (days away) to open tour...

yes indeedy.

now......... LET"S ROCK!

martha
08-30-02 12:26 AM
Soul Survivor In recent pictures, I think Mick is looking his best since "Voodoo Lounge"
08-30-02 11:03 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

Unlike some priests, Keith can get his rocks off like normal people.

Makes you wonder if Bill Wyman's considering the cloth?

-tSYX

I don't think so. While Bill likes them young, I think he prefers girls.

[rimshot]

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
08-30-02 11:24 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
I have sinned. Yesterday on the message board I actually said that I loved the band Genesis!

What is my penance?

you must listen to nothing but phil collins records for a week or until you lose your mind, which ever comes first... the odds are it will be the latter

however, because of your previous good character and your remorse for what you have done the penance will be suspended on condition that you enter into a bond to be of good behaviour for a period of 6 months... any further mention of genesis or any other band even remotely resembling "prog rock" will result in swift and vengeful punishment and you will be cast into the street, in all your misery, as a lesson to the others

cheers nasty

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
08-30-02 12:37 PM
Saint Sway cool pic

I never noticed that Charlie had pictures of Tupac Shakur and Bob Marley on his monitors

go figure
08-30-02 07:40 PM
MidnightRambler I don't know about everyone else...the minute I saw this header pic---I thought it looked like a drawing or an animation. It doesn't really look real at all.

But that's just me...
08-30-02 08:19 PM
Scot Rocks every time i see a pic of the murrayfield show i feel sick as i know the Stones were so close...and i wasn't there!!!!!!!!

agh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road