ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vinyl Return to archive
08-29-02 07:01 AM
Soul Survivor Does anybody still have any Stones on Vinyl?

I've got:

Hight Tide, Some Girls (Original), Emotional Rescue, Tattoo You, and Still Life.

How much is the Some Girls worth?
08-29-02 07:05 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Does anybody still have any Stones on Vinyl?

I've got:

Hight Tide, Some Girls (Original), Emotional Rescue, Tattoo You, and Still Life.

How much is the Some Girls worth?

.....Heaps!!! All the early UK releases up to Majesties, a few 70s & 'Dirty Work'......'Some Girls', original uncensored cover will usualy cost a little more than later issues.
08-29-02 07:07 AM
Soul Survivor Good

I forgot to say I also have :

"Black And Blue", and "Let It Bleed"
08-29-02 07:44 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Good

I forgot to say I also have :

"Black And Blue", and "Let It Bleed"

.....I commited the unforgivable sin some ten years back; my vinyl was so worn out that I sold most of it to a second hand retailer, now I wish I still had all my originals, scratches an'all. I've still got 'Cocksucker Blues'; that's the only vinyl boot I've got left.
08-29-02 08:20 AM
Lacride All up to Steel Wheels, maxi-singles and a few boots
08-29-02 09:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have all up to Dirty Work and also Stripped
08-29-02 09:09 AM
tumblingdice I have let it bleed, Voodoo Lounge, B2B, and No Security on vinyl, also singles for Tumbling Dice, Angie and She was Hot, and Love is Strong and Saint of Me.
08-29-02 09:13 AM
Boomhauer I think they are putting "Forty Licks" on vinyl, too.

Does anybody remember the episode of "Seinfeld" when Kramer and Newman are taking that guys record collection? When they are in the cap you can see that Kramer is holding the "Emotional Rescue" LP. I thought that was pretty cool.
08-29-02 10:36 AM
CS Yes, it will be in vinyl and other formats, according to IORR these are the production numbers:

Vinyl 7243 8 13325 1 1
Cassette 7243 8 13325 4 2
CDX 7243 8 13325 2 8
O-card (slip case) limited ed.
CD 7243 8 13378 2 0
08-29-02 11:31 AM
Nasty Habits Everything. Every last fuckin' album. Bootlegs. 12 inches. 45s. Solo albums. Weird greatest hits collections. Giant Decca box sets. Records they play on by other cats.

It's easy to see without looking too far I have a little bit of a problem.

08-29-02 04:18 PM
missamandajones All original vinyl plus duplicated import vinyl.
08-29-02 06:51 PM
sonicrock all up to dirty work many singles 5 or 6 maxi single and about 30 bootleg,by the way nobody intersting for a trade i m looking for a tape or cdr of a viny l bootleg charlie and is fabulous rolling stones la 75. contact me [email protected] thanks
08-30-02 08:37 AM
Yyteri Beach Yep,

I have everything on vinyl. Don't own Stones CD's at all... and possibly never will. VINYL RULES!
08-30-02 09:18 AM
dkmonroe I have Let it Bleed, Beggars Banquet, Flowers, Between the Buttons, and The Rolling Stones Now, but the prize of my collection is a Decca copy of TSMR with the 3d cover. I bought it in 1984, and I don't believe that it's an original 60's copy - it's some kind of U.K. 80's reissue. I've never seen another one.
08-30-02 10:27 AM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Yyteri Beach wrote:
Yep,

I have everything on vinyl. Don't own Stones CD's at all... and possibly never will. VINYL RULES!

You don't know what your missing out on

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road