ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst Avatar Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-29-02 05:17 PM
Joey " (I kinda said that like Ice Cube said "Keep your damn baby off tha street" in Boyz N the Hood.) "

Ice Cube once " dated " Tina Jordan

Oh Oh .................

Developed !!!!!!!!!!
08-29-02 07:32 PM
Fiji Joe Joey, you know Hagman is just a "n" short of Hangman. Spooky.

08-29-02 08:33 PM
F505 Joey

1. who drives the car behind the leaf?

2. how many miles has he walked already?
08-29-02 08:44 PM
Soul Survivor HE never gets tired. I think I saw him at the last Stones concert I was at
08-29-02 09:02 PM
gypsy Joey, maybe Ice Cube is Tina Jordan's baby daddy!
[Edited by gypsy]
08-30-02 05:31 AM
Jumacfly Joey, i ve found your avatar...and roll it,and still smoke it!!
<===

Cheers, we ve got all beautiful avatars!!
08-30-02 07:42 AM
riverrat My avitar does the same thing only the other way around.
08-30-02 11:12 AM
Joey
<--------------- Hi Buddy !!!!

This little guy never gets tired and he NEVER gives up . He is like the Viet Cong .....Joey Cong .....he is relentless , inexorable , tenacious , defiant and specializes in indirection . He grabs you by the belt and never lets go -- he will find you and he will hug you tight and you will love him for it . He has never been defeated and wins every war ( he loses some battles though ) . Some day a city will be named for him .

" Joey, maybe Ice Cube is Tina Jordan's baby daddy! "

Anything is possible my Princess -- remember that " Hollywood Thang " I talked about earlier ? YES !!!!!!

P.S. Gypsy , I put a free membership to ' Bella Fitness ' in your underwear drawer this morning -- Enjoy !

And now .............This

JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Jo JJJJJJ Joey

Bunny

08-30-02 11:39 AM
Soul Survivor Joey, there's a acity in china called "Chiba"
08-30-02 11:56 AM
Joey " Joey, there's a a city in china called "Chiba" "

Really ...............?

Chiba , China !

Actually , your young Joey is scared of RED CHINA .

Easy to mistake them for Viet Congs ..............and for every V.C. you see , there are thousands you don't !

Shudder .........................

Developing ........................

Joey Cong

08-30-02 11:59 AM
Soul Survivor LOL.....it even has a website
08-30-02 12:49 PM
Child of the Moon J-J-J-Joey, your avatar is the best (plus, there are no bad avatars, evem if I change mine constantly). You're right - I can watch that guy for hours on end, and he never gives up!

Hee, hee! Look at 'im go!

Walk, Cheebaman, don't run! You're gonna walk before they make you run!

Hee, hee!

Steve Cronen Child of the Moooooooooooon
08-30-02 01:47 PM
jb Steve Cronen Child of the Moon...never see you on Gasx3 anymore...by the way, Child of the Moon is a very underappreciated song...IMO
08-30-02 04:08 PM
Child of the Moon jb - yeah, I haven't been around much, mainly because thing have just been too busy! I've just come to college, so things have been a tad hectic. But I'm still around when I can be.

Ah, Child of the Moon... still love that song like few others. Makes my bum tingle in delight.

Well, if Maxy and Joey can get away with it, so can I. I think...
08-30-02 04:19 PM
Soul Survivor I'm kind of getting fed up with Gasland........too slow. I hope Keno and Tee can fix it
08-31-02 12:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The name of Joey's avatar is Sir Herbie, the walking mota

Here's the worst avatar LOL, I like it, her name is Baby Snakes, to honor Frank Zappa

08-31-02 12:24 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Baby Snakes looks more like "Follow The Bouncing Phallic Image".

"Child Of The Moon" and "Jigsaw Puzzle" need to get serious kicks of airplay. And that's just the surface of great Stones songs that don't get played on the radio.

-tSYX --- Now I'm a man I'm walking on my own two feet...
08-31-02 12:53 AM
Martha Joey I LOVE your avatar most of all....and Gypsy your's is a close second.....as my favs.

Ok..I like them all....:-)

I picked mine because (it's Mick) I got it in an e-mail from dead man cum...and figured out how to put it in my posts...I am not well-versed in computer wizardry.

I am planning to change it. With help from someone.

I did find something cool, but can't access it yet...stay tuned..

developing....

slowly......................
08-31-02 01:08 AM
Fiji Joe Oh, you like palindromes?

Rats live on no evil star

08-31-02 01:28 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oh, you like palindromes?

Rats live on no evil star

toby HARRAH

OTTO
09-01-02 12:54 AM
Soul Survivor I have decided that 'beer's avatar is the coolest

Voodoo Chile's looks like "Fuck Off"

Mine is just from a photo shott

MarthaMyDear's is fucked

MArtha's is nice

That's about it for now
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road