ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Think I`am Going Mad(Really , Help!!!) Return to archive
08-28-02 06:18 PM
ElmoLewis I posted this question in the thread of another post but the more I think about i the more it bothers me. On Get Yer Ya Yas Out before Sympathy For the Devil when the woman is screaming fr Paint it Black. Somewhere on Flashpoint you can hear the same woman screaming the same thing. I have forgotten where on Flashpoint it is ( I have worn out my copy of Flashpoint) If anyone has ever noticed this or would care to listen for it let me know if you hear it .
08-28-02 08:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Is the same, yes the very same voice recorded in 1969 as a joke in Flashpoint
08-28-02 08:52 PM
Soul Survivor That's what I thought also
==========================
While at the zoo
I saw a kangaroo
I lost my stuff
I'm going nuts
Then I read my signature

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwww
08-28-02 10:05 PM
Maxlugar Hey I thought I answered this question already. what happened to my post?

Supin' funny going on here.
08-28-02 10:24 PM
Riffhard Yeah,me too Maxy!I think the two of us gave some spot on brilliant anwsers.For the life of me I can't understand why those two pearls of wisdom should be deleated.Even if the question was asked again,I don't think that a better anwser could be provided than those two that were so perfectly crafted.

Riffhard
08-29-02 04:43 AM
Mathijs In reality this women kept on moaning to play "Paint it Black" for a while at the START of the November 27th gig, and not before Sympathy, as it appears on Ya-Ya's.

Mathijs
08-29-02 05:36 AM
stonedinaustralia hey elmo you must really be in bad way - tho i can understand how these forgotten details (no matter how insignificant) can really drive you round the bend until you get the answer

i wish i could help you but i've only the vinyl and no working turntable

all i can do is join your plea - so i say to all the rest of you out there - won't somebody help this man and take him out of his misery - have you no compassion!!

sorry it seems like somebody already tried - there was something weird going on with the board just then
[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
08-29-02 07:15 AM
Maxlugar Agreed Riffy.

Those were two of the greatest posts of our generation.

Too bad the others missed them.

Ah well, we'll make more.

MAXY!
08-29-02 07:17 AM
Soul Survivor Who's your favorite poster? Me, myself, and Max-Y

Who's my main man.....a Rocks Off Star?
His name would have to be Riffhard

Who's the guy looking for his plant
Chiba Chiba Joey!
08-29-02 09:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Maxy and Riffhard, don't blame me, or the admin, Elmo Lewis didn't see your answer and reposted the question. With the amount of messages posted yesterday it was buried pretty soon. Check your answers here http://novogate.com/board/968/112185-1.html
08-30-02 12:35 AM
ElmoLewis
quote:
ElmoLewis wrote:
I posted this question in the thread of another post but the more I think about i the more it bothers me. On Get Yer Ya Yas Out before Sympathy For the Devil when the woman is screaming fr Paint it Black. Somewhere on Flashpoint you can hear the same woman screaming the same thing. I have forgotten where on Flashpoint it is ( I have worn out my copy of Flashpoint) If anyone has ever noticed this or would care to listen for it let me know if you hear it .

Actually I just hit the submit button twice and accidently posted the question twice. must be spanked or down right throttled.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road