||St. Louis '89
Kansas City '89
Columbia, MO '94
Chicago, '97, both opening shows
Tower Theater, '02
and will catch at least one other Philly show, if not both.
Also Keith on Main Offender in Chicago and a dismal Mick Taylor show in Kansas City, MO at the Grand Emporium in whenever the hell that was. He had a bad "hard rock" band with a shitty long haired Sebastian Bach lookin' lead vocalist and hardly played.
[Edited by Nasty Habits]
||1981 Philly (tour opener)
1997 Las Vegas
1998 MSG 1st night
1999 Philly 1st night
1999 Hartford 2nd night
1999 Las Vegas
1999 Wembley 2 nights
2002/3 Fleet (tour opener), Giants, Philly, Atlanta, Pittsburgh
||Whoa!!! I am incredibly impressed with all of your shows!!
(esp. Lil'RedRooster! #%&!@(%*@%@#%!!!!) hehe I might
as well throw in my 2 cents worth too for the hell of it eh?
'89 Toronto SkyDome X 1
'94 Toronto CNE X 2
'95 London, Wembley X 3
'97 Buffalo, Rich X 1
'97 Dallas, Speedway X 1
'98 Montreal, Molson X2
'98 Toronto, SkyDome X 1
'99 Toronto, ACC X 1
'99 London, Shepherds Bush X 1
'99 London, Wembley, X 1
'99 Cologne, Mungersdorfer, X1 (final gig)
'02 Toronto, SkyDome TBA
Can' wait for Europe '03 Baby!!! :-)
||1982 in Paris (2 x 70000 people )
1995 in Paris (2 x 75000 people )
1998 in Paris :Stade de France .80 000 people.
1999 in London , Wembley .70000 people .
||'72 Boston Gahden
'75 Boston Gahden
'78 Buffalo Rich Stadium
'89 Foxboro Stadium
'94 Foxboro Stadium x2
'97 Foxboro Stadium x2
'99 Fleet Center
And, soon come;
'02 Fleet Center
'02 Gillette Stadium
'03 Fleet Center
Here it comes, here it comes......
||I've had the great pleasure 21x since 1989. Since I met my fiancee in 1997 we have seen 14 shows together including Berlin and Leipzig on BTB. Seeing them in Germany was quite a thrill. We did the sprint to get up close on the field and stood in the rain for hours and hours. We will see at least 6 shows this tour including Roseland.
||Since 75 , 34 times.
||Stones played Carnegie Hall in 1964 and the Acacdemy of Music they played at 1965 wasn't in Brooklyn.
[Edited by mattb]
||13 june 95 - nijmegen, stadspark de goffert- voodoo
29 june 98 - amsterdam, arena - b2b
05 aug 98 - den haag, malieveld - b2b
02 june 99 - groningen, drafbaan - b2b/no sec.
a'dam and groningen were the best; right in front.
den haag the wettest; it was a sunny day, and it started to piss down the moment they came on stage.
nijmegen the drunkest...
First, Brusselles 73 (1st show)
Last, Cologne 99
Next Detroit 02
The Hauge,Holland 98
Wembley 99 (Last night,front row-the best!)
||Urban Jungle Europe 1990:
1. Niedersachsenstadion Hannover/Germany, 23.5. 1990
2. Olympiastadion Berlin/Germany, 6. 6. 1990
3. Radrennbahn Weißensee/East-Berlin/GDR, 13.8. 1990 (Steel Wheels stage)
Voodoo Lounge US-Tour 1994:
4. RFK Stadium, Washington D.C., 1.8. 1994
5. RFK Stadium Washington D.C., 3.8. 1994
6. RCA (Hoosier) Dome, Indianapolis, 10.8. 1994
7. Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, 12.8. 1994
8. Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, 14.8. 1994
Voodoo Lounge European Tour 1995:
9. Niedersachsenstadion, Hannover/Germany, 22. 6. 1995
10. Hippodrome de Longchamps, Paris/France, 30.6. 1995
11. Hippodrome de Longchamps, Paris/France, 1.7. 1995
12. Stadion Strahov, Prag/Czech Republic, 5.8. 1995
13. Hockenheimring, Hockenheim/Germany, 19.8. 1995
14. VW-Parkplatz, Wolfsburg/Germany, 25.8. 1995
The five best shows 1990-1995:
1) East-Berlin, 13.8.90: That Steel Wheels stage was much better... Listen to Midnight Rambler and you know why that was a great concert!
2) Washington, 1.8.94: World Tour Premiere! My first Stones concert outside Germany. Met dozens of fans from around the world (Marcelo, where's my map? Ha, ha!). They played 27 songs!
3) Paris, 30.6.95: It was so fucking hot that day. But the show was so great that we all forgot that! Next day we almost drowned.
4) East Rutherford, 14.8.94: Two days before I had the worst ticket of all and a lot of Americans behind me yelling: "Sit down!" But for this show I had a field ticket and a lot of Americans around me yelling: "Let´s rock!" Much better!!!
5) Hannover, 22.6.95: We were late but my girlfriend and I made it to a good spot half an hour before the show started. Her first Stones show (out of five).
Bridges To Babylon US-Tour 1997:
15. Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, 12.10. 1997
16. Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, 16.10. 1997
17. Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, 17.10. 1997
Bridges To Babylon European Tour 1998:
18. Zeppelinfeld, Nürnberg/Germany, 13.6. 1998
19. EXPO-Gelände, Hannover/Germany, 26.6. 1998
20. ArenA, Amsterdam/Holland, 5.7. 1998
21. ArenA, Amsterdam/Holland, 6.7. 1998
22. Olympiastadion, München/Germany, 13.7. 1998
23. Parken, Copenhagen/Denmark, 29.7. 1998
24. Sports Hall, Prag/Czech Republic, 22.8. 1998
25. Trabrennbahn, Hamburg/Germany, 30.8. 1998
26. Weserstadion, Bremen/Germany, 2.9. 1998
The five best shows 1997-1999:
1) Amsterdam, 5.7. 98: Great setlist and an autograph from Keith!!
2) East Rutherford, 17.10.97: Much better than the day before incl. Love In Vain and Starfucker!!
3) Prag, 22.8. 98: My first ever Stones show in a hall: amazing energy on stage but too standard setlist
4) Stuttgart, 29.5. 99: No Security setlist!! No Miss You, but Shattered, Get Off Of My Cloud, Some Girls, You Got The Silver ...
5) Köln, 20.6. 99: The Stones in a brilliant form! Highly emotional affair! Last concert of the tour...
Bridges To Babylon European Tour 1999:
27. Cannstatter Wasen, Stuttgart/Germany, 29.5. 1999
28. Wembley Stadium, London/England, 11.6. 1999
29. Wembley Stadium, London/England, 12.6. 1999
30. Müngersdorfer Stadion, Köln/Germany, 22.6. 1999
Alpine Valley, WI 2x
Chicago both shows
That is 12 for me, not bad for a 25 year old
and for 2002
||Old rooster I am curious did you buy two VIP packages? for Chicago and LA. If so way to go...
||Seventy-Two times and counting. The first show I saw was November of 1969. I Guess I just can't get it out of my system.
||72?? fuckin show-off!!
Jesus Christ,that doesnt bear thinking about!!
No, I only bought the LA package.
The Chicago shows at TM, Aragon through Ebay.
I'm splitting them with my Stones buddy PhilA from Reno.
It's almost 'T' TIME!!!!!
||25 times since 1990:
1. Rotterdam, Netherlands
(I saw the second Paradiso clubshow in Amsterdam live via a broadcast on the Museumplein -a square in Amsterdam.)
2. + 3. Nijmegen, Netherlands (2 shows)
4. Landgraaf, Netherlands
5. + 6. Wembley (last 2 shows)
7. Rotterdam, Netherlands (last show of the VL tour)
8. + 9. Madison Square Garden, NYC (last 2 shows)
10. - 14. Amsterdam (all 5 shows)
15. Paris, France (and a Mick Taylor show too)
16. Den Haag, Netherlands
17. Stuttgart, Germany
18. Groningen, Netherlands
19. Edinburgh, UK
20. Sheffield, UK
21. Shepherds Bush, London, clubshow
22. + 23. Wembley (2 shows)
24. Landgraaf, Netherlands
25. Köln, Germany (last show BtB tour)
In 1999, I had seen a total of 25 shows and I turned 25 as well. I hope to get past 30 shows next year. I have to wait and see.
My goals always had been: a show overseas in the US (which I did in 98 in MSG) and a clubgig (which I did in 99 in London). So, I just have to get to more clubshows, that's it really ;-)
I've also seen Keith and the Winos live in 92, Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor both in 98.
[Edited by Angiegirl]
||HEY MATT B,
You better do your homework, before you start to CROW!
The Stones played NYC in '64 TWICE
Once in the SPRING at Carnegie Hall
Then AGAIN in the FALL (OCT) at the Brooklyn Academy Of Music!
Oh! I guess you're right, NOT!!
I was THERE!
What are you talkin' about '65???
In your BEAK!!
I am going to Aragon too! I will see them in Oklahoma City as well.
72?? fuckin show-off!!
Jesus Christ,that doesnt bear thinking about!!
Gazza...This guy deserves a Gold Star, lol.
......damn, 72 times!
81 Philadelphia, PA (1 show) & NYC, NY (1 show)
82 No shows
89 LA, CA (1 show)
90 No shows
94 No Shows
95 Mexico City (4 shows)
97 No shows
98 Mexico City (2 Shows)
99 Hartford, CT (2 Shows)
||Can you list al the 72???
||That's easy... Off the top of my head, 0! A big fucking goose egg. But I intend to change it. Too young to venture out of town to see a Stones concert. I can relate to you, Scot Rocks
||The Stones never played the Brooklyn Academy of Music. The Academy of Music was at 126 East 14th Street in Manhattan. Maybe there was closed circuit broadcast to Brooklyn.
[Edited by mattb]
||1975: LA Forum, July- one show
1978: Anaheim Stadium, one show
1981: LA Memorial Col, two shows
1989: LA Memorial Col, two shows
1994: Pasadena Rose Bowl, one show
1997-98: LA Dodger Stadium, two shows,
San Diego Stadium, one show
United Center, Chicago, one show
1999: Anaheim Arrowhead pond, 2 shows
San Jose, NS tour US closer, 1 show
Total 14 shows since 1975
and have tickets for 5! shows for this tour
||Atlanta '81-Fox Theater
New Orleans '81-SuperDome
Atlanta '89-Grant Field(Ga.Tech)
Miami '94-Joe Robbie(PPV)
NJ '97-Giants Stadium
NY '97-Capitol Theater(MTV's Live at the 10 Spot-only 1,100 people!)
Philly '99-Fleet Center(?)
||With the long lists of concerts that the most visited I'm a complete n00b lol
one concert whoohooo ... then I was just 12, lol, But on the forty licks tour I will go to the concerts in Netherland where I can get tickets from :>
||I was at 16 Stones shows since 1995.
Buenos Aires (4 shows)
London (2 shows)
Philly (2 shows - anybody with a spare for Tower?!?)
New York (MSG - anybody with a spare for Roseland?!)
If there are any kind souls who could help me to get club tickets for NY or Philly please contact me!
Sir.Oliver@NOSPAMstones.com (remove NOSPAM before mailing me!). Trade for FUC Floor Sec 4 Row 4 also possible.