ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© Jeep - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HOW MANY SHOWS DID THEY PERFORM? Return to archive
27th August 2007 04:48 PM
fireontheplatter i am curious..

what was the total amount of shows performed and in how many countries?
27th August 2007 04:51 PM
Gazza according to that new t-shirt I bought in London this week which listed all the cities, it was 30 countries, 114 cities and 145 shows

Now that sew have to go back to real life, the setlists page will be updated in the next week or two to bring everything up to date.
27th August 2007 04:59 PM
Gazza I make it 34 countries - (in order):

USA
Canada
Puerto Rico
Brazil
Argentina
Mexico
Japan
China
Australia
New Zealand
Italy
Austria
Germany
France
Netherlands
Switzerland
Portugal
England
Scotland
Wales
Norway
Denmark
Belgium
Spain
Montenegro
Serbia
Romania
Hungary
Czech Republic
Poland
Russia
Finland
Sweden
Republic of Ireland

I suppose you could count England, Scotland and Wales as one country - but that's still 32.
27th August 2007 05:05 PM
glencar On the She Was Hot video, Keef says 147 shows.
27th August 2007 05:08 PM
pdog The only thing accurately counted is all the fucking money!
27th August 2007 05:11 PM
rogerriffin What happened with NYC press conference show, Toronto Surprise show, Super Bowl?

You could count as show each of these?
27th August 2007 05:17 PM
glencar Aha! Therein lies the rub! I'm amazed that I was at over 10% of the shows. Much less next time.
27th August 2007 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
On the She Was Hot video, Keef says 147 shows.

Well , Tie me up and call me " Suzi " .
27th August 2007 05:59 PM
glencar I don't beleive anyone has that fantasy! Oh wait, this just in: Please contact Sen. Larry Craig's office - STAT!
27th August 2007 06:11 PM
Joey " I don't beleive anyone has that fantasy! Oh wait, this just in: Please contact Sen. Larry Craig's office - STAT! "

27th August 2007 06:16 PM
mrhipfl Anybody know how many different songs were performed?
27th August 2007 06:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Anybody know how many different songs were performed?

27th August 2007 06:20 PM
Gazza Without having a list handy, it was around 80 or maybe a couple more. Licks had about 78 I think.

It had more songs than any other tour, but that doesnt mean the shows were as diverse. A lot of songs only got maybe 1-2 performances whereas with the "small medium and large" format of Licks, the 'rarer' songs tended to get played a few times more and it had less songs that were played 95-100% of the time.
27th August 2007 06:27 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't believe anyone has that fantasy! Oh wait, this just in: Please contact Sen. Larry Craig's office - STAT!

27th August 2007 06:41 PM
mojoman one show 145 times
27th August 2007 07:10 PM
oldkr songs: http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm593.showMessage?topicID=99.topic

OLDKR
27th August 2007 07:16 PM
mrhipfl exactly 80 songs.
27th August 2007 07:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
What happened with NYC press conference show, Toronto Surprise show, Super Bowl?

You could count as show each of these?

They dont. The press conference and Super bowl sets were 3 songs apiece and werent really part of the tour itinerary as such (the Super Bowl wasnt even a Stones CONCERT - they were a sideshow at a sports event)- the Toronto club show was a warm up, the tour 'began' officially at Fenway Park.

Probably doesnt count the Deutsche Bank concert either as it wasnt a 'public' performance
27th August 2007 07:59 PM
fireontheplatter sorry to have you keep hitting the abacus gazza.
27th August 2007 08:18 PM
Gazza Sheesh...its no problem....
28th August 2007 10:40 AM
Joey
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
sorry to have you keep hitting the abacus gazza.

What is an ' abacus ' ?!

Is that like a ladder or something ?!
28th August 2007 11:18 AM
F505 Too many!
28th August 2007 11:31 AM
Saint Sway in case anyone missed it.... heres a brief clip of them performing Honkeytonk Women on THE MOVING B-STAGE!!!!!

^ this clip was filmed in Boston. Not sure exactly which time. But definately one of the times they played HTW on the moving B-Stage though.
(I hope that helps to clear that up)
28th August 2007 02:24 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
...the Toronto club show was a warm up, the tour 'began' officially at Fenway Park.

The actual setlists from the Palais Royale show (16/08/02) and the Phoenix (10/08/05) in Toronto defines them as "show #1" for their tours - even as warm up gigs.

(from Blue Lena's Phoenix Club Tour Diary)
http://www.thekeithshrine.com/setlistsmall.jpg

[Edited by Lazy Bones]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)