ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© Jeep - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Am I gay??? Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th August 2007 02:36 PM
Retrolove I know this is a board about the rolling stones, but I feel a need to post this...I havent had sex with a man since 2004, and I have this incredible urge to be with a woman, not even in a relationship (at least yet), just to be close to a woman, but the state and city that I live in is so damn homophobic and its not open minded @ all...what is wrong with me, someone help! Ahhhhhhhh!
25th August 2007 02:38 PM
BONOISLOVE Come to Bono!
25th August 2007 02:39 PM
Retrolove
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
Come to Bono!

Seriously, man, I got issues...men approach me ALL THE TIME...and I get NO LOVE FROM FEMALES @ ALL...
[Edited by Retrolove]
25th August 2007 02:44 PM
MrPleasant Send a pretty girl some flowers. Chicks dig that shit. And post a lot of pictures of Mick Jagger from the seventies in the Super Blowl thread; you should post at least 5,000 of them.

Also, be on the look-out for female prostitutes.
25th August 2007 02:55 PM
Retrolove
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Send a pretty girl some flowers. Chicks dig that shit. And post a lot of pictures of Mick Jagger from the seventies in the Super Blowl thread; you should post at least 5,000 of them.

Also, be on the look-out for female prostitutes.

Mmmmmm, no I'm not the prostitute 'type' (sarcasm)... but seriously, I'm like 24, and girls my age can act like some real bitches!! I just want a girl who I can lay with, and have fun with and paint her nails, and rub her back and massage her feet...seriously thats all I want...
[Edited by Retrolove]
25th August 2007 03:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Try to see your balls and if you see four instead of two you're gay
25th August 2007 03:13 PM
Retrolove
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Try to see your balls and if you see four instead of two you're gay

WTF? I'm a girl...
25th August 2007 03:15 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:

25th August 2007 03:17 PM
Nellcote Sunny?

25th August 2007 03:20 PM
72Tele Try a girl that has the body and face of your typical dock worker then strike a delicate balance of lust and longing.

P.S.Your'e a FAAAAAAAAG!
25th August 2007 03:25 PM
steel driving hammer
25th August 2007 03:25 PM
CraigP I'm only 21/m (what do I know?).
Most straight women have had or will have some sort of contact with another woman that could be considered "homosexual".

I'm assuming that the chicks who are full-blown lesbians and not bi, have had problems with men in their past.
Ask yourself if that maybe the issue? That you may have been mistreated, therefore, haven't found the right man yet...? You might just find a girl and get intimate with her just to realize that you need a man....?
Let time tell you.

25th August 2007 03:27 PM
Retrolove
quote:
72Tele wrote:
Try a girl that has the body and face of your typical dock worker then strike a delicate balance of lust and longing.

P.S.Your'e a FAAAAAAAAG!

Mmmmm, your talking about the constrution worker look like lesbians...ahhhh, I've tried that, but either their too scared to approach me, or they just dont typically go for bisexual women such as myself...do you mean a woman that looks like this:

...and PS: I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW!
[Edited by Retrolove]
25th August 2007 03:33 PM
steel driving hammer
25th August 2007 03:33 PM
Retrolove
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I'm only 21/m (what do I know?).
Most straight women have had or will have some sort of contact with another woman that could be considered "homosexual".

I'm assuming that the chicks who are full-blown lesbians and not bi, have had problems with men in their past.
Ask yourself if that maybe the issue? That you may have been mistreated, therefore, haven't found the right man yet...? You might just find a girl and get intimate with her just to realize that you need a man....?
Let time tell you.

See...that the thing, I havent been mistreated by any men in the past...thats not even the issue. Its just that I'm not intrested in men @ this point in mu life ya know. Its just that I ALWAYS get approached by men...I'm not DONE with men, but I just want to do something new ya know what I mean

25th August 2007 03:34 PM
Retrolove
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

It looks like her chest is gonna bust open!! I've never been into big boobs!
[Edited by Retrolove]
25th August 2007 03:41 PM
mrhipfl maybe try adultfriendfinder.com??

or go to some lesbian club or something. It can't be that hard to find a girl to try things out with.
25th August 2007 04:06 PM
thejuf is this the right message board??
25th August 2007 04:33 PM
glencar Enough of this already!
25th August 2007 04:44 PM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
25th August 2007 05:53 PM
Retrolove
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
maybe try adultfriendfinder.com??

or go to some lesbian club or something. It can't be that hard to find a girl to try things out with.

Thanks. I've tried the internet, and I've meant girls on there from time to time, but sometimes people lie, and they post pictures of themselves that arent really them, they lie about their age, etc. You have to BE VERY CAREFUL over the internet, but other than that, I've had some good experiences.
25th August 2007 05:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Retrolove wrote:

WTF? I'm a girl...

Then if you see four balls is because you have a bi behind you and a gay behind him
25th August 2007 06:10 PM
pdog if you are having same sex sexual experiences than you're gay. If you still like the opposite sex too, you're Bi...
Nuff sad... Now post pics of you and some hot girls kissing please....
25th August 2007 06:18 PM
Retrolove
quote:

Then if you see four balls is because you have a bi behind you and a gay behind him

Riiiiiight (sarcasm) thanks for clearing that up...
25th August 2007 06:21 PM
Retrolove
quote:
pdog wrote:
if you are having same sex sexual experiences than you're gay. If you still like the opposite sex too, you're Bi...
Nuff sad... Now post pics of you and some hot girls kissing please....

lol
25th August 2007 06:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Retrolove wrote:

Riiiiiight (sarcasm) thanks for clearing that up...

Come to voodoo and you won't see any women attractive anymore!
25th August 2007 06:28 PM
BARRYGIBBISLOVE Retrolove, don't be so hard on yourself my son! You don't think my brothers and I had many male fans attracted to our androgynous style and falsetto voices? That's a career and money in the bank.

If you're approached by the wrong type just be flattered and politely decline, then keep pursuing the woman of your dreams. (I couldn't have come through so much adversity without Linda!)

Don't waste your time over-analysing--trying to put your finger on one thing that birds dig. Further cases in point...

and my own protégé,

Now go out, use your walk, and have some disco fun finding the one!

--Lord Barry has spoken
[Edited by BARRYGIBBISLOVE]
25th August 2007 08:09 PM
WJ
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Sunny?

Tony?
25th August 2007 10:19 PM
IanBillen
quote:

!!!

That is highly rated for post of the year!!!

Ian
25th August 2007 10:48 PM
Le chef Retro! Bro! If peeps call you gay and u knoooooow u ain't gay then u whoop dey ass good 'n plenty Feeji style. G'bye.

[Edited by Le chef]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)