ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© Jeep - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick and Karis on new CD Return to archive
23rd August 2007 08:16 PM
lovelymocca I know you guys have heard about Mick's best of CD due out in October (I think) anyway there's a song called Charmed Life (I think) in which karis sings background.

Anybody ever heard it or heard anything about it?

I would think she would get royalties from any sale of the CD since she is on that song.

Anyone know what's going on with her?
23rd August 2007 08:17 PM
glencar I saw her at the Wembley 1999 concert(the 2nd one).
23rd August 2007 08:21 PM
Riffhard It may be a bit early to speculate as to how good this album will be. Jagger has certainly had more misses than hits during his solo carreer. I do know that it will include the tune Too Many Cooks with Lennon though. So it will be nice to finally gat an official release of this great tune.

Riffy
23rd August 2007 08:23 PM
glencar I shall buy it on Day One. I like Mick's solo stuff but I think I'm the only one.
23rd August 2007 08:39 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
I shall buy it on Day One. I like Mick's solo stuff but I think I'm the only one.

Well as it is a greatest hits package perhaps it will cull heavily from Wandering Spirit. That's the only Jagger solo effort that I honestly feel is a "great" record. The others had moments of brilliance, but they also had moments like "Half A Loaf" and "Let's Work". Bad,bad,bad!!

Riffy
23rd August 2007 08:42 PM
glencar Let's Work is the only song from Primitive Cool on the new collection. That's bad!
23rd August 2007 09:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
I shall buy it on Day One. I like Mick's solo stuff but I think I'm the only one.

23rd August 2007 10:33 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:

no you're not..first day also
24th August 2007 12:37 AM
gypsy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

You two have a lot in common.
24th August 2007 12:40 AM
glencar
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Even though you can be a real asshole, you have impeccable musical taste.
24th August 2007 10:17 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:
Even though you can be a real asshole, you have impeccable musical taste.

VISIONS OF PARADISE SHOULD REPLACE DONT TEAR ME UP
SAY YOU WILL SHOULD REPLACE JOY
24th August 2007 10:25 AM
glencar
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

VISIONS OF PARADISE SHOULD REPLACE DONT TEAR ME UP
SAY YOU WILL SHOULD REPLACE JOY

From your lips to Mick's...
24th August 2007 08:14 PM
StonesChick
quote:
glencar wrote:

You're definitely not the only one. I love his solo stuff and I have a lot of friends who do also. I would've liked to have seen some other songs on the new cd, but such is life.
24th August 2007 08:47 PM
glencar I wish we'd met in Slane! I just saw your great post on that thread. I was in Gold Circle B, even though my ticket was for the other side.
25th August 2007 01:52 PM
StonesChick
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wish we'd met in Slane! I just saw your great post on that thread. I was in Gold Circle B, even though my ticket was for the other side.

??? Is this for me? Unfortunately I wasn't at Slane, so maybe you're mistaken me for someone else.
Cheers!
25th August 2007 04:35 PM
glencar Yes, I mistook you for "rockchick" but I think you could see how that could happen, no?
25th August 2007 07:43 PM
StonesChick
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I mistook you for "rockchick" but I think you could see how that could happen, no?

Understandable, it's hard to keep all us chicks straight! lol
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)