ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© Jeep - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Slane Castle, Slane (near Dublin), Aug 18, 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
22nd August 2007 12:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
You will have to come to NYC next time. I can't keep going to Chicago. It's too fecking cold!

agreed....although right now its pretty steamy in Chicago and it has been raining for about a week straight (also, I am not thrilled with the Cubs sharing first place at this time of year as I have no faith in the Brewers)....Go Cards??
22nd August 2007 03:17 PM
glencar That's really 'standing firm'!
22nd August 2007 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's really 'standing firm'!

I have always disliked the Cubs.
22nd August 2007 03:28 PM
glencar Oh yeah, you like the pale hosers.
22nd August 2007 03:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh yeah, you like the pale hosers.

IT is mighty depressing as the Pale Hose battle it out with the Triple A team from KC for last place. Changes must be made, and they start with Juan Uribe!!!!!
23rd August 2007 03:07 AM
jaymze
quote:
glencar wrote:
You must come to NYC if they tour next spring. At the current exchange rate, you'll live like a king!

Yeah that sounds like a plan! Anywhere has got to be cheaper than Dublin these days!
23rd August 2007 11:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jaymze wrote:

Yeah that sounds like a plan! Anywhere has got to be cheaper than Dublin these days!

high prices are necessary to win gross until U2 takes it from us (real stones fans) in 2008.
23rd August 2007 03:45 PM
glencar
quote:
jaymze wrote:

The Euro was $1.42. You guys should also shop whilst here.
24th August 2007 08:43 PM
rockchick Hi James(Jamzye)It's Alicia here back in France!
What a show-what a night-what a gulp to swallow seeing them leave the stage.I felt like i didn't want to move from that spot cus if i did then it would be over...
thanks for letting me tag-along with you and your mates after having met on the fun bus ride from Dublin to the "boondocks "of Slane.The mudfest was a surprise for all.The excitement of the momentum building up as concert time approached was quite the rush...and then BANG!off we tripped into Stonesland,Eire with the first riffs of Start Me Up!!!At least being squished in the crowd had the advantage of keeping the dampness out!
To the last note my heart was all a flutter-once a true-blue always faithful!
You took some great shots-and you also promised to post the one you took of me.So,I'd be real happy to see anymore you might have taken.Well,it's only rock n'roll ...but we loved it!Here's to all being there in spirit Sunday nite as the showstopper swansong takes place in London town...private tears will be shed by many.
Adieu les bad boys de rock!lord i'll miss you!
25th August 2007 06:26 PM
jaymze Well hello there rockchick!
Good name, I knew the minute I say it that it was you. Why didnt you pick the ones we were trying to give you; Sympathy for Alicia or Anybody seen Alicia or...... well whatever!

Yeah had a great time at the gig. It was really great to meet you on the bus and have such a good day rockin with the Stones!! Hope we can do it all again some day! If you want some more pic's then send me an email to the address I gave you and I'll send them on no bother.

Gearoid is in the O2 arena tonight for Prince and tomorrow for The Stones....lucky sod! I bet he will have a great time again!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)