ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tix for John Mayall with Mick Taylor Return to archive
August 23rd, 2004 01:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Ed from www.MickTaylor.Net and the SW5 list

http://www.1st4concerttickets.co.uk/tickets_John%20Mayall,%20Chicken%20Shack%20and%20Mick%20Taylor.html
August 24th, 2004 10:38 AM
jb ninea abs shae monkey!!!!
August 24th, 2004 10:40 AM
F505 After watching the DVD with these two old heroes my conclusion is: past glory.
August 24th, 2004 11:00 AM
Honky Tonk Man I got my tickets to see them on the Sunday 14th November!
August 24th, 2004 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I got my tickets to see them on the Sunday 14th November!

Welcome back Alex..hopefully you are refreshed and rejuvanated....Good Luck!!!
August 24th, 2004 11:18 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thank You Josh.

Though in truth, I didn't actually go anywhere. I have been more of a lurker I suppose. It has only really been in the past week or so that I have been able to post more frequently and I think you will whole heartidly agree that my posts are of the highest reading standard.

However, if my manager looks over at me one more time, I fear I may have to say goodbye to Rocks Off forever. Unless I suddenly learn how to save money and buy a PC!

Alex
August 24th, 2004 11:30 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
However, if my manager looks over at me one more time, I fear I may have to say goodbye to Rocks Off forever. Unless I suddenly learn how to save money and buy a PC!

Ha. I had a boss like that once. I just got a great PC off Tiger Direct for $400. They take credit cards. You could have a brand new PC at your house in 3-5 days.
August 24th, 2004 11:42 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Ha. I had a boss like that once. I just got a great PC off Tiger Direct for $400. They take credit cards. You could have a brand new PC at your house in 3-5 days.

I'ts just really difficult when yoy have no motivation to work. I do have work, just nothing I consider to be important, thus I'm here instead. More important to me at the moment.

Its a sad state of affairs, but I don't evan have a phone line in my flat. I'M NOT POOR THOUGH!

btw, I have one of those really geeky bosses. Completley work obsessed and he has a ton of gadgets on his desk.