ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lizzie's too thin to be a model?! (NSC) Return to archive
August 22nd, 2004 01:27 PM
Monkey Woman They don't make models like they used to do...

http://www.southflorida.com/news/sfl-scwnsmatn5aug22,0,6724929.story?coll=sfe-news-wire
From the South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Jagger's model daughter told to put on weight

World Entertainment News Network

August 22 2004

Mick Jagger's daughter Lizzie has been ordered to pile on weight or face losing her $1.8 million-a-year modelling contract with cosmetics giant Lancome.

The 20-year-old daughter of the Rolling Stones frontman and Texan supermodel Jerry Hall has been warned that actress Aishwarya Rai -- who recently signed to parent company L'oreal -- is in line to replace her if she fails to add flesh to her slender frame.

Jagger, who comes under pressure three years into her eight-year contract, has recently dropped almost a dress size, raising concerns over her well being.

A Lancome spokesperson comments, "We've asked her to put some weight on. We think she's taking it on board and doing something about it. We very much hope so as she has been a big success for us.

"If she doesn't listen, though, we will look at bringing someone else in and Aishwarya Rai is one name that has been mentioned as she has recently been signed to the company."

Jagger vehemently denies she's suffering from an eating disorder, insisting her svelte physique is a side-effect of her fast metabolism: "I have the opposite problem to most models who come under pressure to lose weight. I'm too skinny and I keep being told that I should put weight on. But whatever I eat, I still can't. I've inherited my dad's metabolism - no fat whatsoever."
Copyright � 2004, South Florida Sun-Sentinel
August 22nd, 2004 01:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels If I were Lizzie I'd tell 'em to go get fucked.
August 22nd, 2004 08:33 PM
Gazza >Lizzie's too thin to be a model?!

MOST models are too thin to be models, if you ask me!!
August 22nd, 2004 09:26 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
If I were Lizzie I'd tell 'em to go get fucked.

August 22nd, 2004 11:34 PM
Prodigal Son Well, she gives new meaning to the band title of Thin Lizzy I guess.
August 23rd, 2004 12:15 AM
gypsy But then she'd be "fat" if she gained a pound or two.
August 23rd, 2004 01:32 AM
glencar One cheeseburger & all her problems would be solved.
August 23rd, 2004 04:15 AM
Poplar
I'll buy her a few beers.