ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall to rediscover her accent (NSC) Return to archive
August 19th, 2004 11:39 PM
Sue JERRY HALL SEEKING TO REDISCOVER HER ACCENT

Supermodel JERRY HALL will return to her home state of Texas to rediscover her accent in preparation for an upcoming role on the London stage.

The ex-wife of ROLLING STONES legend SIR MICK JAGGER has won the part of cowgirl CALAMITY JANE in a new stage version of the role made famous by DORIS DAY.

But Hall believes she has lived in the UK for so long now, she has lost the ability to speak in her native tongue.

The 48-year-old says, "I'm going to have to go back to Texas for a while to brush up!"
19/08/2004 13:50
August 20th, 2004 12:26 AM
Bloozehound I watched Being Mick a week ago, and there was a scene were Jerry Hall says something to Mick, and I coulda sworn she sounded like Scarlett O'Hara herself, sassin' ol' Rhett Butler.

Otherwise I didn't notice any accent at all.
[Edited by Bloozehound]
August 20th, 2004 02:34 AM
MarthaMyDear She sure does seem to be getting a lot of roles... Good for
her!!! I always liked her... ROCK ON, MOMMA!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
August 20th, 2004 09:21 AM
glencar Amazing that she's still working. Very nice for her.
August 20th, 2004 04:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sue wrote:
JERRY HALL SEEKING TO REDISCOVER HER ACCENT
The 48-year-old says, "I'm going to have to go back to Texas for a while to brush up!"

It should be as easy as riding a bike after being off one for 20 years. Texas is a pretty neat State. (I won't say cool because it's pretty damn hot in Texas). I don't know who wrote it but ZZ TOP sang it ... "God Bless Texas".