ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
August 18th, 2004 07:09 AM
LadyJane Time to give props to Shirley, the great love of Charlie's life.

How these two have managed to stay together all of these years is a testament to both of them and pretty amazing considering the life of a rocker.

God Bless you Both!

Cheers to Shirley Watts!! Cheers to true love!!

LJ.
August 18th, 2004 12:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels You know, I never personally thought she was that attractive. I mean certainly not ugly, just kind of "plain jane". I think Charlie should have studied Mick's and Bill's playbooks with more than just an academic interest. (oh well maybe he did...LOL) Anyway, I've got an aunt and uncle kind of like that. They got married as young teenagers over 40 years ago. I guess it works for some people.
August 18th, 2004 12:06 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
You know, I never personally thought she was that attractive. I mean certainly not ugly, just kind of "plain jane". I think Charlie should have studied Mick's and Bill's playbooks with more than just an academic interest. (oh well maybe he did...LOL) Anyway, I've got an aunt and uncle kind of like that. They got married as young teenagers over 40 years ago. I guess it works for some people.

Yeah - maybe he should dump her for an idiot model.

Charlie never seemed to have read the "Rock Star Book of Cliches" - or if he did, he merely laughed and set it down. Charlie is by far the coolest memeber of the Stones.

August 18th, 2004 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

. Charlie is by far the coolest memeber of the Stones.

I would like to nuzzle you
August 18th, 2004 02:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]Lambchop* wrote:
>Yeah - maybe he should dump her for an idiot model.<
Not all models are idiots....strangley enough. Most intelligent people are beautiful anyway....and vice versa. It's kind of a side benefit of all these generations of selective breeding.

>Charlie is by far the coolest memeber of the Stones.<
He must have stolen pages out of Keith's playbook then. Having said that, Mick's pretty cool too. As was Brian Jones for that matter. And Stu. And Bill. And Taylor and Woody, Bobbie Keys, Nicky Hopkins etc. Kind of hard to keep that kind of gravitational cool pull focused in one place.

August 18th, 2004 03:06 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
[quote]Lambchop* wrote:
>Yeah - maybe he should dump her for an idiot model.<
Not all models are idiots....strangley enough. Most intelligent people are beautiful anyway....and vice versa. It's kind of a side benefit of all these generations of selective breeding.

>Charlie is by far the coolest memeber of the Stones.<
He must have stolen pages out of Keith's playbook then. Having said that, Mick's pretty cool too. As was Brian Jones for that matter. And Stu. And Bill. And Taylor and Woody, Bobbie Keys, Nicky Hopkins etc. Kind of hard to keep that kind of gravitational cool pull focused in one place.

">Yeah - maybe he should dump her for an idiot model.<
Not all models are idiots....strangley enough. Most intelligent people are beautiful anyway....and vice versa. It's kind of a side benefit of all these generations of selective breeding."

I do agree. It sucks sometimes being smart AND beautiful. That means any old shmuck thinks they can hit on you just because you're a hot looking blonde, and you wouldn't even hire him to cut your lawn, let alone date him. Or - you get stalkers. Fun.

"
He must have stolen pages out of Keith's playbook then. Having said that, Mick's pretty cool too. As was Brian Jones for that matter. And Stu. And Bill. And Taylor and Woody, Bobbie Keys, Nicky Hopkins etc. Kind of hard to keep that kind of gravitational cool pull focused in one place."

You've got to be kidding. But I'm afraid you're not. We do not speak the same language.

Sorry.

I don't have the time to try and give you a clue.

Charlie is the coolest Stone. Period.

August 18th, 2004 03:26 PM
Joey

" Sorry.

I don't have the time to try and give you a clue. "

I'm sensing a little bit of tension between you two individuals and I must say ...........I'm aghast .

That being said , I have to pee .

Cursee Joe and the Dixie Dancekings !
August 18th, 2004 03:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:
That means any old shmuck thinks they can hit on you just because you're a hot looking blonde, and you wouldn't even hire him to cut your lawn, let alone date him

Oh well classy and well bred hot looking blondes don't date lawn mowers. Guitar players but not lawn mowers? Very "earthy" and "temporal" value system I'd say.

August 18th, 2004 03:41 PM
The Cleaning Woman
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Sorry.

I'm sensing a little bit of tension between you two individuals and I must say ...........I'm aghast .

Could you and Gazza PLEASE use the toliet, not the floor?

Thanks!

August 18th, 2004 03:48 PM
Joey
quote:
The Cleaning Woman wrote:

Could you and Gazza PLEASE use the toliet, not the floor?

Thanks!

August 18th, 2004 04:31 PM
Lambchop*
quote:

Oh well classy and well bred hot looking blondes don't date lawn mowers. Guitar players but not lawn mowers? Very "earthy" and "temporal" value system I'd say.

Are you just dumb - or a good troll?

Or too much acid way back when?

August 18th, 2004 04:35 PM
The Cleaning Woman
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have provided litter boxes in the upper west side of every post box. Please use them Joey - particularly when you shit liquid. I bought that clumping litter. Do not eat it or else it will be binding in your stomach.

Thank you.

August 18th, 2004 04:44 PM
Joey " I have provided litter boxes in the upper west side of every post box. Please use them Joey - particularly when you shit liquid. I bought that clumping litter. Do not eat it or else it will be binding in your stomach. "

Yes mam !!!!

WWWWWWWWWWhoops ! Too Late ..................

Turdskee Joe!

[Edited by Joey]
August 18th, 2004 04:48 PM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
" Sorry.

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!!
HE!!! HE!!! lol.......

*** Martha ***

August 18th, 2004 04:53 PM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!!
HE!!! HE!!! lol.......

*** Martha ***

Hi MMD !

Joey Schwarzenegger !
August 18th, 2004 04:54 PM
The Cleaning Woman

August 18th, 2004 05:01 PM
Joey

[Edited by Joey]
August 18th, 2004 05:03 PM
beer Joey, ive said it before, and i'll say it again. yer a friggen genius!
August 18th, 2004 05:06 PM
Lambchop*

August 18th, 2004 05:07 PM
Joey

Some Guy simmer down
Lambchop*
quote:
beer wrote:
Joey, ive said it before, and i'll say it again. yer a friggen genius!

doesn't take one to know one!

August 18th, 2004 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
beer wrote:
Joey, ive said it before, and i'll say it again. yer a friggen genius!

Thanks Beer ........................................

August 18th, 2004 05:09 PM
Lambchop*

August 18th, 2004 05:11 PM
Joey

[Edited by Joey]
August 18th, 2004 05:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Let it grow!

August 18th, 2004 05:12 PM
Some Guy simmer down now
August 18th, 2004 05:12 PM
Lambchop*

August 18th, 2004 05:15 PM
beer
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

doesn't take one to know one!

wow, that was very clever. No, really, very clever. I can't wait for your next outpouring of ROLLING STONES INFO. The Stones?? ever heard of them?

Do ya wanna really start something? You'll lose.
August 18th, 2004 05:17 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Let it grow!

Voodoo ................you make Joey giggle .
Page: 1 2 3 4