ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHO?!?!?! OH, SURE... A silly review for the Joey... :D Return to archive
August 18th, 2004 04:57 AM
MarthaMyDear THE WHO - A REVIEW DEDICATED TO ONE JOEY!!!
The Who at The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles (Mon., 8/9/2004)

It was another blisteringly hot week here in Glendale, California, where I had just recently moved to, but, thankfully, the day The Who were to play here at The Hollywood Bowl was not TOO overwhelmingly hot... Enjoying a slight downshift in the heat during the day, I got ready to see this legendary band I haven't seen even once before and I was DEFINITELY looking forward to it, to say the EXTREME leas!!! My friend arrived early to pick me up and we went and grabbed an iced mocha and an iced coffee and made our short trek to The Bowl, which took all of about twenty minutes... There was a slight traffic jam there but being that it was a Monday night, not a HUGE one, so that was a relief, to say the least!!! Finally, we were able to procure a pretty damn good parking spot and we made our way into the venue... I have only been to The Bowl once before to see Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers quite a few years ago, which was an EXCELLENT show, and do not remember a huge crowd like this one!!! There were fricking DROVES of people and I don't really like shuffling my way through droves of people in a lot of heat, but at least the weather was cooler than the previous days were... First stop for us inside the venue was the merch. booth and I bought a nice steel-blue-colored t-shirt with, simply, The Who bullseye and arrow logo on it which is now, actually, one of my favorite t-shirts I have since it is a very nice-looking t-shirt... The Who logo has a nice weathered look to it (I am now looking online to see if there is a site that sells the same shirts they had at the show, or some other nice ones, in case Joey and others want to get any... I haven't found it yet but I do believe it's out there so if anyone knows where a site like that is, please post it, ok.?!?!?! Thank you!!! )... Then, my friend and I go to the refreshment booth and my friend orders a beer and I get a hot dog and one of those large, soft pretzels and a Diet Coke for dinner (nutritious!!! lol.................... :P ) and we just sit and hang-out and talk on a bench while the opening band plays, who I wasn't really interested in seeing... lol.............. I see one person at the show I know and wave to her and I see a few Stones t-shirts, notably one from the Licks Tour, etc.... Finally, we go to our seats WAY towards the back (I refuse to pay the big prices, at least for non-Stones shows, right now) but I had seats like this to Tom Petty here before and I had a GREAT time in those seats then, none-the-less!!!

Pretty soon The Who emerge and all I have to say is... BRILLIANT!!! They tear through their set consisting of hits that practically EVERYONE knows and I'm singing along to almost every song, not even being a big follower of the band, etc.... Their musicianship is FLAWLESS and I especially enjoyed watching Pete just blowing us all away on the guitar non-fricking-stop!!! I don't want to go over each song because they played EVERY SONG BEAUTIFULLY and I was surprised to predict a song or two ahead of time, which was strange 'cause I've never been a HUGE fan but have loved their music none-the-less... My friend and I kept commenting how we wanted to see Pete smash his guitar REALLY badly but, unfortunately, that never happened!!! lol........................... Oh, well... lol................. Roger Daltry was wearing this blue kind-of 60's print cotton shirt that I swear is the same shirt he wears in that infomercial he's on on cable now, which made me think about it during the concert non-stop and cracked me up constantly!!! lol.............. And, he was wearing his customary cool, light blue sunglasses... Pete was all in black and wore a small scarf around his neck at some points throuhgout the concert (?!?!?!)!!! lol.............. And, of course, he was doing his signature windmilling quite a lot, actually... I keep flashing back to when a friend of mine and I used to get stoned in the mid-eighties and watch MTV (when it was still showing music videos/before MTV2!!!) and make fun of the bands, etc., we didn't like but whenever The Who came on, which was a lot, we suddenly would get all serious and say, "They just rock!!!"!!! lol......................... Anyways, here is the set list from the show:

I Can't Explain
Substitute
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere,
Baba O'Riley
Behind Blue Eyes
Real Good Looking Boy
Who Are You,
Drowned,
The Punk and The Godfather
Love Reign O'er Me,
Eminence Front,
You Better You Bet,
The Kids Are Alright,
My Generation
Old Red Wine
Won't Get Fooled Again,
Pinball Wizard
Amazing Journey
Sparks
See Me Feel Me

After the show ended, a miracle happened... Something which has never happened in the history of concert-going for me... It took all of a FEW FUCKING SECONDS TO LEAVE OUR PARKING SPOT AND JUMP ON THE FREEWAY!!! Do not ask me how THAT happened but we just so happened to luck out where we were parked and were able to do that, I guess!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, so we were heading towards where I lived and I asked my friend if he wanted to see where the Hillside Stranglers lived and worked since I live close to there... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! OH, WE DO KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN HERE IN LOVELY, WHOLESOME, AND SAFE GLENDALE, DON'T WE?!?!?! lol....... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P Anyways, so we drove by where one of them worked (now an auto repair shop) and, more than likely, tortured and killed ten women!!! My friend took pix with his cell phone for a friend of his at work who reads a lot of real-life crime books, etc.... Lovely... lol........... Then, we drove by the bungalow where the other one lived and tortured and killed one of his neighbors who lived there, also, which was about a mile or so away from the auto repair shop and then we just drove around and checked-out parts of mostly Eagle Rock and Highland Park, which are right next door to Glendale, since there weren't a lot of cars on the road that late and it's always fun to do that...

Anyways, it was a fun night and the concert was EXCELLENT and I recommend seeing them to everyone!!! I shall wear my Who t-shirt with pride and think of the Joey as I do so, and always remain a true friend of !!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S.(Joey, you HAVE to rent Crazy People now and tell me what you think of it... LOL!!!!!!!! You'll love it... LATER!!! )

P.P.S. (And, NO, I AM NOT IN IT!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! I told you I hate writing reviews so you have to watch it now... lol.... ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! )

P.P.P.S. (I know this review sucks but whatever... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want the Joey to rent Crazy People 'cause it's great and I didn't really proofread this, or anything, but at least it's SOMETHING!!! I know it should all be in past tense, etc., but I have to work so there it is... lol......... My next review will be a LOT better so ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! )

P.P.P.P.S. (I'm trying to make you laugh, Joey... I hope you see that... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, I very much PRAY you see that... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE!!! ROCK ON!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
August 18th, 2004 05:39 AM
Jumping Jack Pete is still the best in the business and Can't Explain is the greatest opener in rock!!!

The Two are the only rock group left any where near where they were in the 70s.
August 18th, 2004 09:46 AM
Joey
Thanks So Much Martha My Dear .................

You are much loved by The Joey !

I shall treasure this review for ever and ever .........

Jacky !
August 18th, 2004 10:45 AM
parmeda Joey, I regret to inform you...

Hilton Offers Reward for Lost Chihuahua
LOS ANGELES - It's been a rough month for hotel heiress Paris Hilton. First, her Hollywood Hills home was burglarized and now her pet Chihuahua, Tinkerbell, has disappeared.

Hilton, star of the Fox reality show "The Simple Life 2: Road Trip," is offering a $5,000 reward for her dog, missing since last Wednesday, Hilton's spokeswoman, Tracy Shaffer, confirmed Tuesday.

It's unclear how the dog managed to get away.

Tinkerbell � decked out in pink coats or puppy-sized sneakers � has made regular appearances on Hilton's reality show.

Posters for the pampered pet were displayed all over the West Hollywood area.
-AP
August 18th, 2004 10:50 AM
beer
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Tinkerbell � decked out in pink coats or puppy-sized sneakers � has made regular appearances on Hilton's reality show.

-AP

Parmeda, that is the EXACT outfit that Chuck Leavell was spotted wearing yesterday! These are crazy times we're livin' in!
August 18th, 2004 10:55 AM
parmeda Gee, thanks for the visual, beer...lmao
August 18th, 2004 11:12 AM
beer Parmeda, have i ever told you how i "break my neighbors"? Well, here goes, I live in an apartment complex, i have 6 guitars and a record, tape, and CD collection from hell. Today, a new neighbor moved in right next door. So, i blast Stones continuosly from dawn til dusk, and right through the night.. This is the 'Initiation'. if they can make it through without complaining, they are deeemed a worthy neighbor.
August 18th, 2004 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Joey, I regret to inform you...

Hilton Offers Reward for Lost Chihuahua
LOS ANGELES - It's been a rough month for hotel heiress Paris Hilton. First, her Hollywood Hills home was burglarized and now her pet Chihuahua, Tinkerbell, has disappeared.

Hilton, star of the Fox reality show "The Simple Life 2: Road Trip," is offering a $5,000 reward for her dog, missing since last Wednesday, Hilton's spokeswoman, Tracy Shaffer, confirmed Tuesday.

It's unclear how the dog managed to get away.

Posters for the pampered pet were displayed all over the West Hollywood area.
-AP

Poor Girl ....................I only wish I were in L.A. or Vegas to " comfort " her !!!!!!!

...she's very personable ya know .........

Jacky Hilton !
August 18th, 2004 12:32 PM
parmeda beer...you and I would make GREAT neighbors!
My oldest is a drummer. His drum set is in the garage...
I also have an outdoor stereo system that is cranked nightly...

'nuff said?
August 18th, 2004 01:45 PM
beer Parmeda, It is certainly not easy to live with a drummer! I admire that! To truely put my new neighbor to the test, i played Sticky fingers and Exile 3 times each. I have tuesdays and wednesdays off from work. Did i mention that they were played really fucking loud? With random guitar outbursts from drunken me? no? well they were!
HA HaHa!!
August 18th, 2004 02:27 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
beer...you and I would make GREAT neighbors!
My oldest is a drummer. His drum set is in the garage...
I also have an outdoor stereo system that is cranked nightly...

'nuff said?

The secret to any successful band is having a Great Drummer .

Pammy ................why did the Cubs lose AGAIN last evening ?!?!?! ON WGN LIVE too ......

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!
August 18th, 2004 02:41 PM
MarthaMyDear I find it highly disturbing that NO ONE found my little segment
above (in my Who review) about the Hillside Stranglers
disturbing... That being said, you NOW have to watch Crazy
People, Jo Jo!!! it will be in the comedy section (I am
not quite sure if Blockbuster carries it... I would check another
video store first, IMHO)... Anyways, take care,
PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! :P
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Another disturbing thought is that i actually get the feeling
Joey thinks I'm insane judging from his first post in this thread...
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!! :P Anyways,
take care and I will look for Paris' doggie when I am in West
Hollywood just for Jo Jo... lol.............. Anyways, take
care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! )
August 18th, 2004 03:08 PM
beer i'm, not happy about this. i think i just broke my hand by punching the gawd damn wall. i guess i am getting what i deserve! i laid into that muthafucka!!! idiot is me.
August 18th, 2004 03:29 PM
Joey " That being said, you NOW have to watch Crazy
People, Jo Jo!!! it will be in the comedy section (I am
not quite sure if Blockbuster carries it... I would check another .............. "

Oh , Yes MMD !!! ........." Crazy People " is now on my short list .

Developing ..............................

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe-J- J- J- Jo- Jo- Jo- Jo- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joe- Joey

Joey !
[Edited by Joey]
August 18th, 2004 03:35 PM
beer Hand is NOT BrokE! BUT very close! holy crap, close call!!!
August 18th, 2004 03:54 PM
MarthaMyDear Keithfucious say: Those who punch walls, hurt their hands...
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are ok., beer (?!?!?!)!!!
Please try a pillow the next time (or a Lambchop* puppet)...
LAUGHING!!!!!!!! Just kidding, Lamby... lol.. HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! take
care and NO PUNCHING ANYMORE WALLS!!! JEZE!!! lol........
ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
August 18th, 2004 04:38 PM
Joey

Martha My Dear ........................

Where Be the Stones Here ?!?! :

http://top40.about.com/library/weekly/aa1974a.htm
August 18th, 2004 04:42 PM
MarthaMyDear I don't see them on that list, Jo Jo (?!?!?!)...

*** Martha ***
August 18th, 2004 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
I don't see them on that list, Jo Jo (?!?!?!)...

*** Martha ***

J Fly !
August 18th, 2004 06:43 PM
gypsy beer, just don't go to the ER about your hand...we get the ol' "punched the wall" guys in all the time...and it's a running joke...and they will make fun of you behind your back, while charging you big bucks.
But I've punched a wall or two in my day, so I can relate.
August 19th, 2004 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
But I've punched a wall or two in my day, so I can relate.

Come To Joey ....................
August 19th, 2004 04:48 PM
gypsy One time I punched my sister (we were teenagers), and her braces stuck to my knuckles, and just came right off of her top row of teeth. This was on a Friday evening...and when the parents came home from work, I got in big trouble since there was no emergency dentist to put them back on until Monday.
August 19th, 2004 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
One time I punched my sister (we were teenagers), and her braces stuck to my knuckles, and just came right off of her top row of teeth. This was on a Friday evening...and when the parents came home from work, I got in big trouble since there was no emergency dentist to put them back on until Monday.

..you seemed kind " physical " during your teenage years .

Gyps. , did I mention to you that I am attending a " Lucinda Williams " gig Saturday Evening in K.C. ?!?!?!

What ?!?! ......No ?!?! Well , it's certainly true .

See ya there my Stonesian Princess .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jersee Joe !
August 19th, 2004 05:44 PM
gypsy No, joey, you didn't tell me. Why? Why have you shunned me ever since joshy came along?

No, I wasn't physical...it was one of those teenage girl things--she was always stealing my clothes and jewelry. Plus, she was very mouthy...that is probably why her braces were embedded in my hand--because she was obviously still talking when I hit her. Girls can be mean, joey. I hope Maxy gets a boy this time.
August 19th, 2004 05:53 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
....was one of those teenage girl things--she was always stealing my clothes and jewelry. Plus, she was very mouthy...that is probably why her braces were embedded in my hand--because she was obviously still talking when I hit her. Girls can be mean, joey. I hope Maxy gets a boy this time.

Amen !

For My Princess :

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/18/bear.beer.reut/index.html

See Everyone Monday Afternoon !

[ Edited by The Kid Jo Jo ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 19th, 2004 07:44 PM
Soldatti Great review Martha!
August 19th, 2004 08:48 PM
glencar Ugh. It's the Who Cares? tour.
August 19th, 2004 09:03 PM
gypsy glencar, you're going to make joey cry with that statement.
August 19th, 2004 09:29 PM
glencar First I make him giggle then I make him cry. He's my Dancing Bear! Unfortunately, he'll be gone tomorrow. I'll be gone next week (pennsylvania).