ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 4 Reels Next Release Return to archive
August 17th, 2004 05:23 PM
MRD8 From the boot DVD company that gave us the excellent version of Ladies & Gentlemen...The Rolling Stones just got this promo in my email for their next release.

4Reel Productions is proud to present there next release!!
The Rolling Stones Cock Sucker Blues!!

All Audio is in Dolby Digital 5.1

Now available in amazing video and audio quality is The Rolling Stones C**K Sucker Blues!! This
DVD is over 3 hours long and has interactive motion menus as well as over 90 minutes of bonus
material! This DVD comes from the same folks who brought you "Ladies and Gentlemen...The
Rolling Stones"!

Artwork is included

Shot cinema verite, docurocku style, C**ksucker Blues is a pinball machine of images -- soft,
warm, harsh, exploitive, funny, sad, boring, stupid and smart, jammed with images of excessive
hard drug taking, nodding-off Stones, roadies f**king groupies, backstage parties, naked women,
heroin shoot-ups, and, yes, some great concert footage. This film documents the underside of the
Rolling Stones 1972 tour. A great companion piece to go with "Ladies and Gentlemen"!

Bonus Material added are as follows:

Saville Theatre 1969:
On 12/14/69 The Stones performed :
Satisfaction - Jumpin� Jack Flash - Carol (audio missing on last half)
This is all that exists (at least all WE know of that exists!) from this show. We present it here in
amazing quality!

Australian Tour Documentary 1973:
17th February: Australian TV (ABC). Rolling Stones-special, incl.
- Brown Sugar (MJ/KR)-overdubbed with studio version
- Bitch (MJ/KR)-overdubbed with studio version
- footage from pressconference in Melbourne 16.2.73
- interview with MJ (Melbourne 16.2.73) by Juene Pritchard
- interview with KR (Melbourne 16.2.73) by Juene Pritchard

Promos:
Angie - Silver Train - Dancin� With Mr. D - Till The Next Goodbye - Aint Too Proud To Beg

Brown Sugar Clip 1973:
This comes from a European TV News clip and is AWESOME! Unfortunetly its cut short but is very
rare and in great quality!

David Frost Show 1969:
The famous David Frost Show with the Stones performing �You Cant Allways Get What You Want�
in the best quality available!

Interviews With Mick Jagger:
2 very rare interviews with Mick Jagger from 1969 and 1971

Mick and Biancas Wedding:
Rare 16mm film transfer of recently uncovered outtakes from the 25x5 movie.
August 17th, 2004 05:48 PM
GimmeExile Wow..Great news...Thanks MRD8!

"Cocksucker Blues" has a lot of dialogue that is inaudible, so it will be great to hear an improved version...
August 17th, 2004 07:29 PM
stewed & Keefed Thanks MRD8
August 17th, 2004 07:48 PM
glencar Awesome news!
August 17th, 2004 08:09 PM
DJAsh Can someone please post a link to where this can be purchased from ? Thanks.
August 17th, 2004 08:33 PM
Gazza Please dont

If bootleg material is being sold, we're unfortunately obliged to delete it. The Stones' legal people read these boards and will be all over our asses if we are seen to be selling bootlegs or allowing people to advertise the sale of them.

Trading is of course fine, but if anyone is selling anything - and it's not like we have any objections to that - I'd advise that you conduct any business you have to do by private e-mail or using the private message facility, not just for our own legal side of things but for your own.
[Edited by Gazza]
August 17th, 2004 09:56 PM
Soldatti Thanks for the news
August 18th, 2004 04:45 AM
MRD8 I'll B&P a few copies here when I get it in...
August 18th, 2004 05:16 AM
Jumping Jack If it is as good as we hope I'll happily tree it.
August 18th, 2004 08:05 AM
Gazza THAT's better..lol
August 18th, 2004 10:53 AM
jpenn11 The blurb that I saw on a European website indicated the disc is a dual layer DVD, which is the format for commercial movie releases (which you find at your local Blockbuster) but for which not many recorders are available. (I think there was an article in the NYT recently about recorders being released for this format.)

I don't know whether you can copy a dual layer disc onto DVD+-R. A dual layer disc can have up to twice as much content as a DVD+-R.

August 18th, 2004 10:59 AM
beer you bring up a good point. can these be recorded? I hope so, i really wanna see this. The bonus footage.,
August 19th, 2004 01:41 PM
moonlightmile
I think you should be able to shrink the DVD9 to go onto a DVD recordable. You can do it with legal back up copies of movies.
August 20th, 2004 11:04 AM
Kjell It's a real interesting (funny) arguing going on about this 4Reel stuff at www.iorr.org click the buy/sell/trade
under below topic:
4Reel Productions CS Blues DVD-9
August 20th, 2004 09:27 PM
cwatts0462 cmon guys find something new
stop with the reissues man
you know what we are waiting for
the list is too long to print
please get in the vaults and do your job
if you wanna be a boot label do something
ground breaking video wise