ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well, IS it good to be back?! Return to archive
August 16th, 2004 06:18 AM
FotiniD Hello boys and girls!

Just back from my three-week holiday. The place was good as always, but the holiday itself... hmmm... not as expected! Lots of chores to do on the house, painting windows and all, family getting sick all the time, not much on entertainment and only one, just one little swim at the sea.. Ah.. Whatever.

With all that, I really, really wanted to get back in the city. And here goes. The city has gone Olympic at the very last moment (always the Greek way!), I loved the opening ceremony, I don't like the two zeppelins and five-six helicopters flying over my head all the time, but the city all in all looks just beautiful.

And logging on to Rocks Off... Some Ronnie bashing, some good discussions AND... WHAT WAS THAT HEADER?!?! Yes, the "Charlie has cancer" one. I went all the way to hell and back. I couldn't believe my eyes. Large shocker! Thank God as it seems the prognosis is very, very good and there's little reason to worry, if I'm reading all the news right, so we shouldn't panic. But cancer, hell! I hate cancer. Lost my grandpa to the lung type, bloody awful. So even the name of it brings shivers.

Guys, if we all manage to survive 2004, I'll throw a huge party Seriously, This has been a hell of an awful year so far. But here's to hoping! After all, it can ONLY get better... I hope...

Happy holidays to those of you still on them, happy winter to those in the same hemisphere with me and only about two weeks before the summer is over, a fast and good recovery to our Charlie and only big, HUGE smiles from this moment onward!

Love to all! Glad to be back
August 16th, 2004 06:27 AM
glencar It's good to have you back!
August 18th, 2004 08:05 AM
egon fotini,

siharitiria se olous tous ellines filous mas

ke elpizoume oti meta tin megali niki tis ethnikis omadas, ales nikes tha doksasoune tin ellada saftin tin olympiada

kai telika na thriamvefsi to aionio olympiako pneuma

filika, olo prosopiko egon

August 18th, 2004 08:17 AM
Jumacfly FotiniD welcome back !!!
how are you?
August 19th, 2004 04:08 AM
FotiniD Hey, I nearly missed all this That calls for less work and more Rocks Off browsing, indeed

Thanks Glencar!

Egon, ta ellinika sou einai teleia!!! Ki ego elpizo na exoume polles nikes kai na diaferei afti i Olympiada apo tis proigoumenes kai na min vasizetai toso stis xorigies! Diskolo alla tha prospathisoume

Jumy, I'm alright! I prefer the city than the island, now that's weird How are you?

[Edited by FotiniD]