ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure..Another drinking Thread...Part 6 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
August 5th, 2004 11:05 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
egon wrote:
one word; Heineken.

You have no taste.
August 5th, 2004 11:11 AM
nankerphelge I'm with you Egon -- I love them lil' greenies -- specialy the keg cans (even got TomL into them too).

Maybe we have no taste.
But we have plenty of drinking buddies!
August 5th, 2004 11:29 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Come to Joey .................................
August 5th, 2004 01:40 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Maybe we have no taste.

August 6th, 2004 09:48 AM
nankerphelge Bottle of Santa Christina last nite!
August 6th, 2004 09:58 AM
Zeeta I was drinkin Cider last nite! It rots your teeth really badly - oh and your guts! I love it!

Nanker - excellent to see you posting!
August 6th, 2004 10:22 AM
egon
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I'm with you Egon -- I love them lil' greenies -- specialy the keg cans (even got TomL into them too).

Maybe we have no taste.

praise nanky, the 'high' priest of spirits.
August 6th, 2004 11:14 AM
nankerphelge Thanks for the welcome home folks -- I've missed all my RO drinking buddies!!

Damn work gets in the way of everything!
August 6th, 2004 11:17 AM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Thanks for the welcome home folks -- I've missed all my RO drinking buddies!!

Damn work gets in the way of everything!

August 6th, 2004 11:37 AM
Zeeta Tonight I am being forced into a Big Brother fancy dress party!! My girlfriend is throwing it so I have no choice! I have to go dressed as this guy -

Terrible! The sacrifices we make for our women!
August 6th, 2004 11:54 AM
jb
August 6th, 2004 04:17 PM
egon gimme an H...
August 6th, 2004 04:55 PM
Angiegirl Zeeta, honey, I really do expect to see some pix tomorrow. That way I won't need any alcohol...
August 6th, 2004 05:00 PM
Bloozehound warm saki tonight

and fridge full of Heini

SirLamby claim my weiner be tiny

August 6th, 2004 05:50 PM
nankerphelge Hey! A Wacky Package!!!

I used to collect them!
August 6th, 2004 08:55 PM
Angiegirl This one's for Egon :

[Edited by Angiegirl]
August 6th, 2004 10:18 PM
beer Angiegirl
Rocks Off Member

Posted August 5th, 2004 08:05 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
egon wrote:
one word; Heineken.

You have no taste

------------------------------------------
I do not understand the hatred of Heineken, Angiegirl. Why?? WHY? Is it only us americans (AND Egon) that like it? Is there some sort of conspiracy? I love Heineken, I'm not drinking piss, am I?
August 6th, 2004 10:24 PM
Bloozehound Black on Black's

half guinness extra stout + half creamy guinness stout

chase down with a good cigar mmmmm mmmm delicious ...

August 7th, 2004 03:41 AM
egon
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
This one's for Egon :

[Edited by Angiegirl]

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY must you make young egon cry???
August 7th, 2004 03:43 AM
egon I do not understand the hatred of Heineken, Angiegirl. Why?? WHY? Is it only us americans (AND Egon) that like it? Is there some sort of conspiracy? I love Heineken, I'm not drinking piss, am I?
[/quote]

EVERYBODY (with taste) likes Heineken beer, beer!

So don't worrie and run to the fridge.

Drink and be marry.
August 8th, 2004 12:22 AM
LadyJane Watching RnR Circus for the VERY first time, thanks to Martha!

To see Brian playing lead.....no words.....thankfully I'm sufficiently lubricated!!

Wastefully yours,
LJ.

PS..now I'm crying watching Townsend and Lennon in the audience freaking out (like WE would) watching Mick, Keith, Brian, Charlie and Bill. The Stones at, perhaps, their finest!

If ANYONE wants a copy of this..PM me...or wait for the upcoming DVD release. Regardless, GET THIS!!

[Edited by LadyJane]
August 8th, 2004 07:23 PM
stewed & Keefed At the moment a nice bottle of red
August 8th, 2004 09:17 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
EVERYBODY (with taste) likes Heineken beer, beer!

I have no taste. I drank Heineken this afternoon. I didn't see the brand, I took one sip and went 'yuck, Heini!' immediately. Then again, the 4th one didn't taste so bad anymore...
August 9th, 2004 01:13 PM
egon
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Then again, the 4th one didn't taste so bad anymore...

you're catching up...
August 9th, 2004 04:43 PM
Angiegirl I am. But I stick to Coca-cola Light just for now. This is after all the drinking thread, it didn't say alcohol anywhere...
August 9th, 2004 04:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I am. But I stick to Coca-cola Light just for now. This is after all the drinking thread, it didn't say alcohol anywhere...

Hi Angiegirl !
August 10th, 2004 06:32 PM
egon I had me one of them bacardi breezer tonight....

God what a waste of time that was!
August 10th, 2004 07:42 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
egon wrote:
I had me one of them bacardi breezer tonight....

God what a waste of time that was!

August 11th, 2004 10:45 AM
nankerphelge MANILA, Philippines (AP) -- Four members of a family have been arrested and charged with murder for allegedly killing and eating a relative during a wedding reception -- and serving his flesh to unwitting party guests, police have said.

At the July 17 wedding of his daughter, Eladio Baule got angry with his cousin Benjie Ganay who tripped and accidentally touched the bride's bottom, said Senior Police Inspector Perla Bacuel, at Narra town in Palawan province, southwest of Manila.

A few hours later, Baule, his son Gerald, another cousin Junnie Buyot and a nephew, Sabtuari Pique, allegedly confronted Ganay, then drove him to a secluded place where they stabbed him to death, Bacuel said.

Buyot, who surrendered to police and is acting as a witness, told police they then roasted Ganay's body using coconut leaves and kerosene, Bacuel said.

Baule senior later forced Buyot to take a bite of Ganay's flesh, which he claims he threw up but was then forced at knifepoint to swallow, Bacuel said.

Buyot told police that the group returned to the party and served some of Ganay's cooked remains to guests who were still celebrating the wedding, Bacuel said.

"It was perhaps due to their drunkenness. They probably didn't know what they were eating," he said.

August 11th, 2004 11:13 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
MANILA, Philippines (AP) -- Four members of a family have been arrested and charged with murder for allegedly killing and eating a relative during a wedding reception -- and serving his flesh to unwitting party guests, police have said.

At the July 17 wedding of his daughter, Eladio Baule got angry with his cousin Benjie Ganay who tripped and accidentally touched the bride's bottom, said Senior Police Inspector Perla Bacuel, at Narra town in Palawan province, southwest of Manila.

A few hours later, Baule, his son Gerald, another cousin Junnie Buyot and a nephew, Sabtuari Pique, allegedly confronted Ganay, then drove him to a secluded place where they stabbed him to death, Bacuel said.

Buyot, who surrendered to police and is acting as a witness, told police they then roasted Ganay's body using coconut leaves and kerosene, Bacuel said.

Baule senior later forced Buyot to take a bite of Ganay's flesh, which he claims he threw up but was then forced at knifepoint to swallow, Bacuel said.

Buyot told police that the group returned to the party and served some of Ganay's cooked remains to guests who were still celebrating the wedding, Bacuel said.

"It was perhaps due to their drunkenness. They probably didn't know what they were eating," he said.

Nanky :

Two Words .............Howard Carter !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17