ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks Angie!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What? Oh sure..Another drinking Thread...Part 6 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 6th, 2004 06:24 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 6th, 2004 09:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Have some of you ever tried pulque? It's the only alcoholic drink that have never been commercialized at neither big or small scale because the uncontrollable fermentation, you can have it soft, strong or super strong (hallucinogenic) 100% randomly, it's like playing a Mickey Finn with alcohol

But beware, recently someone is trying to market it in cans, it's bottled donkey piss

July 6th, 2004 10:05 PM
Minnesota Driver Mmmmm...

Beer.
July 6th, 2004 10:09 PM
beer everyone loves me. i am your weakness. for i am beer.

BEER

-
July 6th, 2004 11:13 PM
sirmoonie A man alone in a Palo Alto hotel room.

With a marginal mini-bar.

But a bar full of fuck-talkin' intoxicated Negroes down the street beckons . . . like a thing you do because you could. (Go to Rudy's pub on University if ever in this godforfuckingsaken area - all else is Silicon Valley type California ass honkitude).

Its gonna get ugly before it gets sober. And that ain't happening any time soon.

"Yo man fuck, I coulds dranks that shit you spilted, Ronnie!"
July 7th, 2004 03:15 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 7th, 2004 03:34 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
A man alone in a Palo Alto hotel room.

With a marginal mini-bar.

I see a man without a problem .....................
July 7th, 2004 03:40 PM
SheRat sirmoonie! Rudy's rocks! I used to work 4 blocks from there. I have many amusing stories about that bar--one of which involves leather pants, girl-on-girl kissing, a Scottish programmer, and a $300 chiffon dress.

July 7th, 2004 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
SheRat wrote:
sirmoonie! Rudy's rocks! I used to work 4 blocks from there. I have many amusing stories about that bar--one of which involves leather pants, girl-on-girl kissing, a Scottish programmer, and a $300 chiffon dress.

July 7th, 2004 10:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
SheRat wrote:
sirmoonie! Rudy's rocks! I used to work 4 blocks from there. I have many amusing stories about that bar--one of which involves leather pants, girl-on-girl kissing, a Scottish programmer, and a $300 chiffon dress.

Too funny! We already figured out you and I have similar tastes in bars (except those ones....). That place is awesome. EVERYBODY in there is completely fucked up. I've never been in there when Carl's drunken bulldog didn't piss on the floor. Never.

I didn't know you lived down there once, Shee.
July 8th, 2004 09:49 AM
egon
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

ooooooooh, that's a big beer! me like it.
July 8th, 2004 10:10 AM
egon
quote:
beer wrote:
everyone loves me. i am your weakness. for i am beer.

BEER

-

beer,

how much do you want for your screen name?
(in beers of course)
July 8th, 2004 10:33 AM
Joey

Hello Egon .............................How are you this morning ?

Jacky !
July 8th, 2004 10:48 AM
egon joey!

this AFTERNOON i'm fine, how are you THAT morning?
July 8th, 2004 10:57 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
joey!

this AFTERNOON i'm fine, how are you THAT morning?

July 8th, 2004 04:31 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 8th, 2004 04:36 PM
Joey

July 8th, 2004 05:23 PM
stewed & Keefed
July 9th, 2004 12:03 AM
Bloozehound
July 9th, 2004 03:31 AM
egon
quote:
Joey wrote:

that bad?
July 9th, 2004 04:50 PM
sirmoonie Played hooky today. It was all I could do to hold the nooner off until noon.

Popping Guinns and actually listening to the dreaded Dirty Work. Quality hootch can make anything sound good, though.

Had to rescue this thread which one again threatened to languish to page moof.

Don't any of you godless bastards drink anymoreses? C'mon, slam a few. You'll feel a lot better than you do now. That is the promise that god's booze has for all of us.

Mongify! Super fine!
July 9th, 2004 05:04 PM
Bloozehound Last night I was sipping a few Guinnesses and listening to the magnificent Emotional Rescue.

In a couple hours I'm gonna do it all over again, but mucho m�s intenso.
July 9th, 2004 05:07 PM
Snappy McJack You think Nachos with Jalepenos (sorry, can't do a tilde on the n) is accented well with Guiness, Corona, Newcastles, or Heineken?
July 9th, 2004 05:12 PM
sirmoonie I think booze is accented with more booze.
July 9th, 2004 05:14 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I think booze is accented with more booze.

Moof Piss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 9th, 2004 05:14 PM
Bloozehound hmmmm quite a delimma Snappy...

Whenever I eat spicy foods I find Mexican brews work great, they have alot more flavor than most domestic brews, but they're still rather light lagers so you can wash that spicy shit away, but Corona wouldn't be my first choice lol

The Heinies are good all-around beers for just about anything.
July 9th, 2004 05:17 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I think booze is accented with more booze.

True, Mlizzy. But, you gots all of the hootch...plus some Nachoes with the cheese, jalapenos, all of them layers you can throw into the bowl?

Shit, that's life, N. It's like tippin' back a forty in the front yard in July on a Saturday afternoon. Life, and it's slammin', yo.
July 9th, 2004 05:21 PM
sirmoonie I agree Blooze, Corona pretty much blows. Negro Modelo is the Mex beer of choice.

Of the ones Snapboy has got going, I'd go with Heinie. It is, as you say, a versatile beer that can be used to achieve damn near any alcohol related goal that one may have going.

Moof piss!
July 9th, 2004 05:26 PM
Bloozehound stick a little lime in your heinie for that full south of the border experience
July 9th, 2004 05:29 PM
Snappy McJack Thanks, homies!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17