ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Support Acts Return to archive
28th August 2006 04:01 PM
dave143 Hi,

Off to cardiff tomorrow night, heard the Kooks are supporting, can anyone confirm ?? Also who did the support last night at Don Valley... Just listening to Glasgie now on Radio 2, sounding good, getting v.excited !

Any Roumours for set lists tomorrow ? They haven't done paint it black for a few now, so here's hoping !!

Dave
28th August 2006 04:20 PM
Saint Sway I heard a rumor from one of Pug's inside sources that they're going to open with Jumpin Jack Flash
28th August 2006 04:21 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I heard a rumor from one of Pug's inside sources that they're going to open with Jumpin Jack Flash

Really, damn, must be a real treat!,lol
28th August 2006 04:24 PM
dave143 HoHoHo the sarcasm... to be honest the stones are an aftershow, I am only really interested in the support, can anyone confirm ?

Dave
28th August 2006 04:26 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
dave143 wrote:
HoHoHo the sarcasm... to be honest the stones are an aftershow, I am only really interested in the support, can anyone confirm ?

Dave

Paint It, Black should be played soon, I think they should treat Brown Sugar and Satisfaction, they way they do Paint It, Black, play it everynow and then....
28th August 2006 04:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
dave143 wrote:
HoHoHo the sarcasm... to be honest the stones are an aftershow, I am only really interested in the support, can anyone confirm ?

Dave

Dave,

Yes! I can confirm with 96.8% certainty that the Stones will be the headline act.

As far as set list rumors, theres some strong talk on StonesDoug that they will play Miss You on the b-stage.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)