ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) Sunset Junction Return to archive
28th August 2006 11:21 AM
Dan Dave Alvin was scheduled to go on at 6:00. He was already on when I got there at 5:45. I hate it when that happens.

Drive By Truckers - great

Hank Williams III - okay

Cramps - great! Crowd was wild. Some dude walked by me with a bloody face that looks like it collided with the pavement. There was a slight delay going on and they got kicked off right at ten. I think they had a few more songs.

And since I was in the neighborhood I headed over to Safari Sams. Got there just as the first Bang Tango song was playing. Way too early I guess. They werent that bad. The package was supposed to include Adler's Appetite but he was a no show. Don't think he showed up at all the entire tour.

Then Faster Pussycat. Sadly only one original member left but brand new material that was okay. The usual "hits" and some Newlydeads songs. It was good, the first time I saw them in about 3 years.

Safari Sams has a great sound system and Sunset Junction sound was improved over last year.
28th August 2006 06:34 PM
mac_daddy please tell me you recorded the cramps... (this discussion is kind of mirrored in that dbt/tbc thread with my name on it - i dint see you started this one)...?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)