ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rio documentary on Nat Geographic tonight (UK) Return to archive
27th August 2006 04:47 PM
Gazza 23.00 - midnight

a behind the scenes documentary on how the Copacabana free show came together

If you miss the start, its on National Geographic +1 at midnight

27th August 2006 06:12 PM
Back Street Girl Thank's Gazza, watching now.
27th August 2006 07:24 PM
Gazza I thought it was pretty good!
27th August 2006 10:57 PM
Taptrick I don't see it on the US schedule yet. Damn.
28th August 2006 02:56 AM
UGot2Rollme Thanks for the heads up, Gazza.
Well done documentary, very interesting. Was amusing seeing Cohl fret over the crowd size, and then later show Mick the video of the huge crowd, getting him "nervous".
Also liked the detail of the backstage area and all security precautions they had to take to make sure our boyz were safe.
28th August 2006 07:07 AM
Steel Wheels Will this be on in the US? I couldn't find anything on their website.

28th August 2006 07:08 AM
speedfreakjive what happened to the BBC Glasgow gig broadcast, or was that on Scottish BBC only?
28th August 2006 07:44 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
what happened to the BBC Glasgow gig broadcast, or was that on Scottish BBC only?

It's on tonight 8pm UK time.
28th August 2006 07:53 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

It's on tonight 8pm UK time.

must be BBC Scotland only, cos i've just checked Teletext
28th August 2006 07:59 AM
corgi37 Is the NG channel a world wide thing? All i seem to watch is lions fucking.
28th August 2006 09:36 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

must be BBC Scotland only, cos i've just checked Teletext

BBC Radio 2
28th August 2006 10:14 AM
Bruno
I was there

Fuck yeah!
28th August 2006 10:56 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Is the NG channel a world wide thing? All i seem to watch is lions fucking.

It is, although this is National Geographic Europe and the commentary seemed to be English. Not a channel I tend to watch much in fairness, but this appears to be part of a series called "Inside : " which seems to offer 'behind the scenes' documentaries (the show was called "Inside : The Rolling Stones In Rio"). I would imagine that some of the shows from different regions get syndicated. Might be an idea to e-mail your local version of the channel to ask if they have any plans to broadcast it.
28th August 2006 12:05 PM
gustavobala
quote:
Bruno wrote:

I was there

Fuck yeah!

me too
28th August 2006 08:17 PM
Bruno Em que parte tu ficou? Eu fiquei bem depois da área vip (primeira fileira do povão), do lado do Keith.
29th August 2006 09:26 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Bruno wrote:
Em que parte tu ficou? Eu fiquei bem depois da área vip (primeira fileira do povão), do lado do Keith.

tava na frente do hotel copacabana palace, mas como ficou muito ruim (muita gente , mesmo!) me desloquei para o 3º telão láááá atrás .....perdi a 3º e a 4º musicas!

o som lááááá atrás estava médio, não estava alto não, e aío na frente? tava alto?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)