ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Macca deletes Mills Return to archive
27th August 2006 04:34 PM
Ten Thousand Motels PAUL DELETES HEATHER FOOTAGE

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY has deleted film of his estranged wife HEATHER MILLS from a forthcoming film of his life. The movie is largely an account of the former BEATLE's US tour last summer (05), but although the ex model featured in the original footage, he has wasted no time in getting rid of any shots of Mills, with whom he is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce. A source close to MCCartney tells British newspaper The News of the World, "The footage of Heather has not been included in the DVD. Paul wants the release to focus on the music, rather than his family life. "Work is very much a good distraction from all his worries at the moment."

contactmusic.com
27/08/2006 15:14
27th August 2006 04:44 PM
Gazza Now she knows how Bill Wyman feels!
27th August 2006 05:56 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
PAUL DELETES HEATHER FOOTAGE

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY has deleted film of his estranged wife HEATHER MILLS from a forthcoming film of his life. The movie is largely an account of the former BEATLE's US tour last summer (05), but although the ex model featured in the original footage, he has wasted no time in getting rid of any shots of Mills, with whom he is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce. A source close to MCCartney tells British newspaper The News of the World, "The footage of Heather has not been included in the DVD. Paul wants the release to focus on the music, rather than his family life. "Work is very much a good distraction from all his worries at the moment."

contactmusic.com
27/08/2006 15:14

I really , REALLY had no idea that Heather was a Hooker .

...no IDEA !

Kins.
27th August 2006 07:25 PM
Gazza Neither did Paul!
27th August 2006 08:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Neither did Paul!

Funny !

27th August 2006 08:21 PM
SweetVirginia Recently featured in The Sun:

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
28th August 2006 08:22 AM
corgi37 She's a 1 legged skank with a crooked mouth. And that fucking dweeb fell for her!

He can erase all the footage he wants. I hope she erases several zeros from the pansy's bank accounts.
28th August 2006 08:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I hope she erases several zeros from the pansy's bank accounts.

It does seem she's going to need the money.

Showbiz News
Heather Mills's split spree
Friday, 18th August 2006, 12:43

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Heather Mills has gone on a massive shopping spree to forget about her divorce.

Paul McCartney's estranged wife enjoyed her first day in Los Angeles by heading straight to Beverly Hills for a spot of retail therapy.

Heather treated herself to a makeover and hair styling at Frederic Fekkai - a top stylists whose clients include Hollywood actresses Scarlett Johansson and Kim Basinger - where consultations can cost up to £2,000.

A source told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "Heather seemed determined to be seen out and about. Most stars in Hollywood drive around behind blacked-out windows and it is rare to see someone as famous as her with their soft top down. It was almost like she wanted to be seen."

After two hours of pampering, Heather - who was wearing a pair of oversized sunglasses designed by her estranged husband's daughter Stella McCartney - headed off to trendy eatery Vegan Glory where she ordered a salad and iced tea.

The 38-year-old blonde then visited some of Beverly Hills most exclusive boutiques.

Heather - who was reportedly furious when Paul froze their joint account - treated herself to several items at Ralph Lauren and Giorgio Armani before calling it a day.

The former model is currently holding talks with PR gurus about possible interviews and has already been a guest presenter on the 'Larry King Live' show.

Paul is also in the US, holidaying in the East Coast's exclusive Hamptons district.
28th August 2006 09:31 AM
Joey

I had no IDEA Heather was a Hooker .

28th August 2006 09:36 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Joey wrote:

I had no IDEA Heather was a Hooker .

Joey, you are starting to sound like Macca.
28th August 2006 10:04 AM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Joey, you are starting to sound like Macca.

Funny !

Actually , I love Macca .

So he made a mistake -- Big Deal -- He is only human ( We forget that sometimes ) .

Macca can make up in ONE WORLD TOUR all the money he will have to give to " Heather the Hooker " .

Kins.
28th August 2006 10:06 AM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Recently featured in The Sun:

[Edited by SweetVirginia]

SweetVirginia .....................

Believe it or not ...

I am beginning to get turned on by all of these pictures of Heather .

.......Got Any MORE ?!?!
28th August 2006 10:41 AM
SweetVirginia Yes I do, but I'll just post the links, not the photos. That Heather was one nasty girl:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/jsoxy/0200626023700.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/jsoxy/0200626024200.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/jsoxy/0200626023300.jpg
28th August 2006 10:50 AM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Yes I do, but I'll just post the links, not the photos. That Heather was one nasty girl:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/jsoxy/0200626023700.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/jsoxy/0200626024200.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/jsoxy/0200626023300.jpg

Bless You .

You are much loved by Joey ( .... and MACCA ) .

28th August 2006 11:09 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You .

You are much loved by Joey ( .... and MACCA ) .

I suspect that Macca would not appreciate my posting those pix. But I know that you do, Joey!

28th August 2006 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

But I know that you do, Joey!

You have MADE my morning ....... AGAIN !!!!

28th August 2006 01:49 PM
Factory Girl Is H/r going to shack up with Bill Wyman now?

I think Macca should ring Jerry H. up.
28th August 2006 03:05 PM
pdog How did heather lose a leg?
She does have a very nice figure in those photos!
28th August 2006 03:20 PM
Joey " How did heather lose a leg? "

Da Nang

28th August 2006 03:55 PM
MrPleasant This thread is making me sick.
28th August 2006 09:38 PM
Soldatti Poor macca.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)