ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GOOD NEWS (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
25th August 2006 01:57 PM
sirmoonie He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife!
25th August 2006 01:59 PM
Some Guy We're all very different people. We're not Watusi, we're not Spartans, we're Americans. With a capital "A", huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts.
25th August 2006 02:03 PM
jb Some of us are Zionists and pray for the preemtive destruction of Iran.
25th August 2006 02:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Some of us are Zionists and pray for the preemtive destruction of Iran.

please, please rethink the cereal thread. That coulda been a blockbuster!!
25th August 2006 02:06 PM
voodoopug http://www.greenapple.com/~andyshupe/videos/lq/pool4_lq.wmv
25th August 2006 02:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Best thread ever!

Pug is making dreams come true.

JB is deleting threads and crushing dreams.

amazing how the tides turn....

[Edited by Saint Sway]
25th August 2006 02:18 PM
sirmoonie Hey Sabu, can you make a bull shot?
25th August 2006 02:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
This pug has apparently been trained to kill fish! I will be enrolling both of my pugs in training classes for the necessary skill!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfDqyuSsv7g
[Edited by my cape]

get over yourself, dude
25th August 2006 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

get over yourself, dude

hello Gypsy,......how are you? I bought some really nice clothing at Saks in Atlanta and bought Debra a patent leather navy blue channel bag($1995).....I also bought some Prada luggage!!!
25th August 2006 02:25 PM
Saint Sway Rice Krispies freak me out.
25th August 2006 02:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

get over yourself, dude

Ichthyophobia is a real and documented issue that many people suffer from, and while I take constant abuse from many on the boards and in my day to day life, I must find a way to cope, and adding humor is one way, although not a successful one all the time.

I understand the stresses of life and agree that it is necessary to lash out at me on occassion. I respect the beautiful Gypsy, and hope my role has temporary whipping boy can brighten your day.

Here to help,

Pug
25th August 2006 02:27 PM
jb [quote]voodoopug wrote:

Ichthyophobia is a real and documented issue that many people suffer from, and while I take constant abuse from many on the boards and in my day to day life, I must find a way to cope, and adding humor is one way, although not a successful one all the time.

I understand the stresses of life and agree that it is necessary to lash out at me on occassion. I respect the beautiful Gypsy, and hope my role has temporary whipping boy can brighten your day.

Here to help,

Pug
[/quote

Stones have become uncool...Gypsy was smarter than all of us by skipping the shows/summitts....it is not cool to be a stones fan anymore....
25th August 2006 02:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Some of us are Zionists and pray for the preemtive destruction of Iran.

Well, there won't be anything "preemptive" about it. The Chinese and the Russians would side with Iran. Be prepared to waste the entire East coast...and lose southern California. China will lose their entire east coast. Korea and Iran ..one big fire ball...probably visible from outer space. Russia will lose their big cities. Etc....

But as Bush would say...."bring it on.

25th August 2006 02:28 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

hello Gypsy,......how are you? I bought some really nice clothing at Saks in Atlanta and bought Debra a patent leather navy blue channel bag($1995).....I also bought some Prada luggage!!!

Hi! I'm doing fine. Your clothes (and Debra's Chanel bag) sound awesome! My mom bought me a Dyson vacuum last week for my birthday.
25th August 2006 02:29 PM
sirmoonie
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Rice Krispies freak me out.

I seen in my wife's "US Weekly" that there may be a thawing in the Kate/Robinson separation.....are better times truly ahead for my old nemisis Sway????

jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well, there won't be anything "preemptive" about it. The Chinese and the Russians would side with Iran. Be prepared to waste the entire East coast...and lose southern California. China will lose their entire east coast. Korea and Iran ..one big fire ball...probably visible from outer space. Russia will lose their big cities. Etc....

But as Bush would say...."bring it on.

France, China and russia would all side with Iran...I don't think Russia would strike us, but I am not certain about China or France.
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Stones have become uncool...Gypsy was smarter than all of us by skipping the shows/summitts....it is not cool to be a stones fan anymore....

quote:

[Edited by Saint Sway]
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Here to help,

Pug

agreed
25th August 2006 02:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Hi! I'm doing fine. Your clothes (and Debra's Chanel bag) sound awesome! My mom bought me a Dyson vacuum last week for my birthday.

Those are fantastic. We just purchased our third one for the house last week as they are the only vacuum that can successfully remove dog hair from the carpeting!
25th August 2006 02:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
France, China and russia would all side with Iran...I don't think Russia would strike us, but I am not certain about China or France.

....yet another variable. High stakes poker.
25th August 2006 02:32 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I don't even own a dyson!!!! I have a crappy Oreck ..the dyson is a beautifully designed as well as sharp looking suction device...I really need one.
25th August 2006 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Last week I purchased some new "gym clothes" because the old ones had become far too baggy and less flattering. I purchased a Russell Athletic sleeveless T and shorts in size XXL....and in a great turn of events, it was too large! I have since exchanged them for "XL" and they fit wonderfully!

25th August 2006 02:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
sharp looking suction device...I really need one.

how long until Joey posts a pic to go with this quote?
25th August 2006 02:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Those are fantastic. We just purchased our third one for the house last week as they are the only vacuum that can successfully remove dog hair from the carpeting!

I love them! My sister is giving me her new Yorkie puppy tonight, so I'll need it.
25th August 2006 02:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I love them! My sister is giving me her new Yorkie puppy tonight, so I'll need it.

When we choose our carpeting for the new house we brought the pugs with us to match the carpet to their fur color as pugs shed an awful lot and I just don't feel it does them any favors to shave them as it is not their natural look and they may get cold at night.
25th August 2006 02:40 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

When we choose our carpeting for the new house we brought the pugs with us to match the carpet to their fur color as pugs shed an awful lot and I just don't feel it does them any favors to shave them as it is not their natural look and they may get cold at night.

I have saturnia marble
25th August 2006 02:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

That's cute! Dogs are the best!
25th August 2006 02:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sorry. I mean no harm by saying this, but that is one tremendously gay post.
25th August 2006 02:43 PM
jb Dogs are mans best friend....they are also good to treat old people who are lonely/alzheimers
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)