ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GOOD NEWS (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
24th August 2006 04:20 PM
voodoopug This pug has apparently been trained to kill fish! I will be enrolling both of my pugs in training classes for the necessary skill!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfDqyuSsv7g
[Edited by voodoopug]
24th August 2006 04:25 PM
sirmoonie Happy birthday.
24th August 2006 04:25 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
This pug has apparently been trained to kill fish! I will be enrolling both of my pugs in training classes for the necessary skill!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfDqyuSsv7g
[Edited by voodoopug]

Hello Puggy !!!!

......sorry about your Cubs ... *** BLECH ***
24th August 2006 04:26 PM
Some Guy expect an annual income increase of 5% for the next 5 years as predicted.
24th August 2006 04:26 PM
glencar Howe bout those Yankees!
24th August 2006 04:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe bout those Yankees!

Sox finally put two good games together, and Neifi Perez is batting .100 since coming to the Tigers......we actually must thank the Cubs for that!
24th August 2006 04:28 PM
Some Guy We need some Paul Lynde!
24th August 2006 04:39 PM
Joey " We need some Paul Lynde!"

24th August 2006 07:26 PM
MrPleasant I can't fart.
25th August 2006 10:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I can't fart.

whatever you do, don't force it, the trauma is not worth it....let it happen naturally!
25th August 2006 10:18 AM
jb Post has not generated any interest...please step up your posting.
25th August 2006 10:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Post has not generated any interest...please step up your posting.

Although typically, we post with the intent of generating conversation and bringing opposing points of view together with the ultimate goal of making dreams come true, this post was meant as purely informative. We all remember the picture of Joeys Giant Squid and the tales of the dreaded walking catfish. I am here to help and when I am able to derive a solution to an ongoing problem, it is my duty to share it with the rest of our loyal friends and even enemies!
25th August 2006 12:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Post has not generated any interest...please step up your posting.

still... I predict it will eclipse his birthday thread
25th August 2006 01:05 PM
Some Guy This puppy will max out by late next week, possibly sooner.
25th August 2006 01:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This puppy will max out by late next week, possibly sooner.

its got potential! Pugs.. dead fish... hot topics, no?
25th August 2006 01:10 PM
Some Guy I forsee a GOOD NEWS (nsc) appreciation thread.
25th August 2006 01:12 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I forsee a GOOD NEWS (nsc) appreciation thread.

I forsee humiliation and then deletion
25th August 2006 01:13 PM
Some Guy i need a new grill.
25th August 2006 01:14 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
i need a new grill.

bling?

or bbq?
25th August 2006 01:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

bling?

or bbq?

bbq.

favorite cereal thread was deleted.
25th August 2006 01:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

favorite cereal thread was deleted.

JB can be so cruel at times.
25th August 2006 01:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

still... I predict it will eclipse his birthday thread

you can thank your lawyer buddy from Boca Raton for that, thanks to him, you and I were unable to salvage my public image and I remain universally despised!
25th August 2006 01:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

JB can be so cruel at times.

That's from that little Republican streak in him.
25th August 2006 01:40 PM
Some Guy Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.
25th August 2006 01:44 PM
Saint Sway even Caddyshack quotes cant save this sinking ship

Pug is the Spalding of RO, no?
25th August 2006 01:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Now Don't Just Stand there......GO GET SOME GLUE

25th August 2006 01:47 PM
Some Guy "This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it." - Spalding Smails.
25th August 2006 01:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it." - Spalding Smails.

"Bullfights on acid....."

Caddyshack needs an Appreciation Thread apart from this disaster. Who has the nads to start one? Can you make a shoe stink?
25th August 2006 01:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"This is good stuff. I got it from a Negro. You're probably high already and you don't even know it." - Spalding Smails.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice

25th August 2006 01:55 PM
Some Guy Best thread ever!

"IT'S IN THE HOLE." -Carl Spackler
[Edited by Some Guy]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)