ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prayers for LadyJane Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th August 2006 08:53 AM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Okay....I need to lean.

I'm not ready to do this again.

I'm not ready to stand for 4 hours and greet people. I just want to hide in a corner and cry.

Martha...you say the kindest things. All of you think I'm so strong...today will be a huge test.

I've got 8 hours to prepare for this strange ritual known as a Wake.

All I know is...when it's my time....just blast the Stones, pass the spliffs and set up a bar....top shelf, naturally.

Send me good wishes, gang. I know you can and I know I'll feel your strength.

thanks.

xx00
LJ.

drink. a lot.

You can get through it. Distract yourself and catch up with people.

If you need to leave for a while - just do it. No one will judge you if you do, and if they do - then they can just ...you know....

24th August 2006 12:16 PM
Martha My dearest Sister,

Cry as much as you need to...like Johnny Cash sings...cry cry CRY!....tears are a gift from God and crying is howe we begin healing from the pain of losses in our lives. We all suffer loss in this life. It is what makes us human and connects us all.

I want to pass on to you what Capt. SWAY our very own TomL said to me the first night of the NY Summit (on the phone moments before I came over to Stout's for the "meet and greet").

He surprised me with a call to wish me well and to wish Chris and I luck on getting into the show that night (Wednesday). He said it this way...(I will never forget this moment btw,) He said..."I wish you peace". It still brings tears to my eyes when I think of how powerful that moment was for me. And rememeber....Chris and I got IN at the last minute. :-)

Today will be tough at times tiring too and also funny moments will pop up........that is the nature of grief.....try to go with the flow and the light WILL shine on you. Let the love come in and comfort you.

I wish you peace.

Love always,
Your sister from the heart, Martha

"And it's allllllright now
in fact it's a GAS"!

24th August 2006 01:45 PM
PartyDoll MEG You have been through one rough year my friend, and your inner strength will get you through today. Express all the emotions you are feeling with your relatives and friends. Mom amd Dad are looking down on you and thinking what a fine job they did raising such a fine daughter as you.
24th August 2006 05:03 PM
Honky Tonk Man I'm sorry to hear what you're going through Lady Jane. My deepest thoughts are with you
24th August 2006 05:29 PM
SweetVirginia LJ...I hope you can fee our support and good
wishes coming through. Get through today and
tomorrow....we're there with you in spirit.

SV

24th August 2006 06:00 PM
maumau
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm okay.....

He actually passed this morning.

Very peaceful.

They brought him his breakfast and gave him his medicine.

When they came back, he was gone.

I am sad but I am relieved.

He missed my Mom and never got over her loss.

Yesterday was Mom's birthday.

At the cemetary I asked her to PLEASE help me with Dad. He was suffering.

I think she came for him today.

And now they are together......

Thank you all. You are like my family.

LJ.

a hug for your loss
a smile for the peacefullness of it
25th August 2006 11:01 PM
GotToRollMe LJ, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and let time do its healing. If there's anything I can do, you know where to find me. I love you.

25th August 2006 11:11 PM
full moon Peace.........
26th August 2006 04:39 PM
Kilroy God Bless You , Keep them in your heart, the body goes away, but I don't think their spirt can ever leave, as long as it, stays with you. My Mom and Dad Both left
very close together. Their pain was to much for both, They are in a better place, a place without worry, fear or pain. Remember we are here for a short time, and I belive we will all be together again. You will be in my families prayers tonight.
26th August 2006 11:40 PM
Water Dragon Dear LJ - My heartfelt condolences on your loss of both parents. I wish you the strength and hope to soldier on.

Sincerest sympathy,

W.D.
27th August 2006 03:41 PM
stones40 Lady Jane - May the good lord shine a light on you in your time of real need after the loss of your parents.
There are no words that can express the loss that you are feeling at this time both physically and emotionally.
This is a time when you really need someone to
lean on and provide you with some emotional rescue.
I am sure that you will find the courage and strength to get you thru the lonely nights ahead.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)