ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Back from the holidays in hell Return to archive
August 29th, 2005 04:02 AM
FotiniD Hello boys and girls!

And am I glad to be back! This has to be the worst holiday EVER. I had five days of sun and sea and then my dad checked in the hospital, ICU's and all that stupid mess. Thankfully all seems to be working out fine now.

Great to read all the news about the tour, read how you lucky cats in the States are enjoying the gigs and see all those great new pics; even like the nagging about the playlists (And what's all the fuss with Keith's comments about Mick's... well, whatever! )

And since summer will be - at least, officially - over in two days in my part of the world, here's to wishing you all a very happy autumn and winter
August 29th, 2005 07:08 AM
glencar Good to see you back. Hope all's well with your Dad.
August 29th, 2005 07:22 AM
egon same here.

were you on one of the lovely greek islands?
[Edited by egon]
August 29th, 2005 07:24 AM
Zack Hi Fotini,

Welcome back and sorry about your Dad. Hope he recovers real soon. Tell us about the good part though--the five days in the sun.

August 29th, 2005 07:34 AM
Factory Girl Welcome back FotiniD. I hoe that your Dad recovers very soon.

FG!
August 29th, 2005 07:47 AM
J.J.Flash Oh my baby..... only God knows (and I swear the God He knows) how much Jay has missed you so bad....ooah so bad...

Glad you are back and happy to know that now everything is fine with your father.

See ya!
August 29th, 2005 08:25 AM
FotiniD Thanks everyone for the kind words! Yep, daddy's better and if all goes well, he should be out of the hospital tomorrow after 21 days!

The days in the sun were goooood No islands for me this year Egon, but there are some lovely beaches just a 30-minute drive outside Athens and I was there with good company every single day the first week of August. I even learnt how to swim after 24 years of existence on the planet Better late than never! Can't wait for Saturday to take another road trip there.

Oh, and I missed my baby Jay so much too How're you doing darling?

Glad to be back with you guys!
August 29th, 2005 08:45 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
[...]

The days in the sun were goooood No islands for me this year Egon, but there are some lovely beaches just a 30-minute drive outside Athens and I was there with good company every single day the first week of August.
[...]

Damnit.... I demand to know.... who was him?!?!
August 29th, 2005 08:50 AM
Madafaka Nice to see you around here, welcome back!
August 29th, 2005 08:51 AM
Jumacfly Glad you Daddy is ok FotiniD ...we missed you here!!
August 29th, 2005 08:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome back my dearest Greek nut, glad your dad is doing fine now.

Did you receive the tees? Just curious
August 29th, 2005 09:29 AM
FotiniD
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Welcome back my dearest Greek nut, glad your dad is doing fine now.

Did you receive the tees? Just curious

Thanks for the welcome Voodoo
Your girls look lovely on the header!

Yes, I received the tees and they were fabulous, thanks a lot! Now that life's going back to normal, I'm going to shoot a photo and post on the Show your RO T-shirts thread... (Actually, I may have ordered a slightly larger size than I should, lol... You'll all see the results in a couple of days).
[Edited by FotiniD]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)