ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Connetticut Yankees in Rolling StonesCourt Return to archive
August 28th, 2005 03:44 PM
MicksAss Hello..I,m new to this site, but Nellcote's been talking about it for sometime now, I,m the guy who's always with him at the Stones concerts...I'd Like to thank "Luxy" and "Throbby "(great pix's man)again for the Upgrade!!!..you two are the nicest people I've met in a long time!..see ya in January if not before? ...Just a note..Ron Pearlman(the actor(Hellboy) was standing in front of me,up front at the show in Conn ...I also met Carly Simon at the 1st show in Boston(she's very friendly) .
August 28th, 2005 04:39 PM
luxury1 Micksass!! YOu are online!! I cant believe it! WHat a great tour so far. See ya on the road....
August 28th, 2005 04:46 PM
LadyJane Welcome Micksass. Nice screen name. LMAO.

Great meeting you in Boston...thanks to you and your Partner in Crime, Nellcote, for keeping me company on Saturday.

LJ.

PS..I also spoke to Carly briefly in the lobby of the Four Seasons after the show. She was so friendly. Looks great at 60!!
[Edited by LadyJane]
August 28th, 2005 04:52 PM
throbby Micksass! Good to see you postin' here. Had a great time talking Friday night!
August 28th, 2005 10:09 PM
MicksAss Ladyjane, you're welcome,nice meeting you as well!...did'nt see you in Conn.? Winter was there!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)