ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie about car accident in Sunday Mirror Return to archive
August 28th, 2005 06:31 AM
thejuf Charlie had an accident early this year in France, of which he talks about in today's Sunday Mirror:

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...-name_page.html
August 28th, 2005 07:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Good gracious!! I thought that's what they paid limo drivers to do....stay awake while they're driving. Damn unprofessional behaviour if you ask me. At least your drunk airline pilots have got "automatic pilot" though so if they do happen to pass out while they're drunk in the cockpit the plane flies itself.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
August 28th, 2005 09:41 PM
Soldatti Shocking!
August 28th, 2005 11:00 PM
Gazza I'm amazed how theyre able to keep a story like that quiet for so long

I remember reading the other day about Charlie having recovered from throat cancer and a car crash and thinking "car crash? dont recall THAT one!"

Looks like "Q" might be worth buying this month for the first time in a few years...
August 29th, 2005 03:19 AM
Monkey Woman Ouch! Poor Charlie, it's been a rough year for him. No wonder he felt "like a dog that's been hurt". I hope he'll get a double order of applause this tour! No one can replace him.

BTW: A lesson to us all: always fasten your seatbelt!
August 29th, 2005 04:47 AM
IanBillen [quote]Gazza wrote:
I'm amazed how theyre able to keep a story like that quiet for so long

I remember reading the other day about Charlie having recovered from throat cancer and a car crash and thinking "car crash? dont recall THAT one!"

Looks like "Q" might be worth buying this month for the first time in a few years...

I agree. I mean. We really don't know what they are doing all the time. Charlie had cancer, a car crash that broke his sternum and his ribs and we didn't even hear about them till they let us know months after the fact.

Ian
August 29th, 2005 07:09 AM
glencar Crazy, man!
August 29th, 2005 07:18 AM
FotiniD I do remember finding it slightly odd that Mick was handling some of the drums, but I thought it had to do with the cancer tests and all. Crazy year for Charlie!

Let's hope they're done with the bad luck for some time!
August 29th, 2005 09:45 AM
Jair Of course, I knew that, already, for too long.
It was Charlie who hit and killed the thuth Paul McCartney.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)