ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2005 Shows!!!!!! Return to archive
August 27th, 2005 12:44 PM
celtic stone Would someone please b+p me a copy of the Fenway show and Toronto show if available. Someone in UK or Europe would be best.
Thanks!
August 27th, 2005 12:57 PM
FPM C10
quote:
celtic stone wrote:
Would someone please b+p me a copy of the Fenway show and Toronto show if available. Someone in UK or Europe would be best.
Thanks!

And anyone in America - I'd love copies too! PM me if you can help!
August 27th, 2005 01:11 PM
Bloozehound are you guys total morons

just d/l the fuckin thing, it's in the bit torrent sticky up top
August 27th, 2005 01:24 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
are you guys total morons

just d/l the fuckin thing, it's in the bit torrent sticky up top

Well, gee thanks, Bloozey. I'm on dial-up, so what'll that take - three days?

Like I said before I was so rudely interrupted, if anyone can B&P the shows, I'd appreciate it!
August 27th, 2005 01:31 PM
marko "hint"

i just bought a Minidics,with sony microphone(380euros).
August 27th, 2005 01:39 PM
Bloozehound pffft dial up & B&Ps

dude it's 2005, not 1995

you dinosaurs are going to go the way of the dodo bird

Bit torrent is here, NOW!
August 27th, 2005 01:49 PM
marko I´ma dinosaur,somebodys diggin my grave,,,,,,,,(LOL).
August 27th, 2005 02:14 PM
Dan
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
pffft dial up & B&Ps

dude it's 2005, not 1995

you dinosaurs are going to go the way of the dodo bird

Bit torrent is here, NOW!

And there are those up us on dial-up with our own recordings who don't really care about your new toys and prefer to do it the old fashioned way.
August 27th, 2005 03:48 PM
celtic stone Bloozehound why bother posting a reply, if the only help you can give, is to be a smart ass. The reason these boards are put together is for fans to share their love of music by a particular band and to help each other out with things like b+p's/trades or at least thats what I thought they were for. Bit.torrents are fine for some.
Why cant there be a thread here for this tour with a section to share these and the rest of the 2005/2006 shows by b+ps also. I for one, if I had a copy would be willing to copy for a few other members.
I'd also be willing to trade, I have a good collection of Stones, Zeppelin, GNR, Black Crowes etc on cdr.

August 27th, 2005 04:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
marko wrote:
I´ma dinosaur,somebodys diggin my grave,,,,,,,,(LOL).

I love King Crimson
August 27th, 2005 04:28 PM
pdog Wheres the TO show? Did I miss something? Is it under a different name?
I will do B&P's for those who aren't torenting, Fenway 1. PM me for details, my addy.
Sorry to not just mail them out and pay for postage. I'm too lazy, that's the real reason. I can afford stamps and print addresses, I'm just too tired to do it.
Has SFTD been fixed?
August 27th, 2005 07:40 PM
Madafaka I don't know anything about the TO show...
August 27th, 2005 08:14 PM
kahoosier Hey Bloozehound, this is an international board...hard as it is for some people to understand...there are places in the world that just do not have anything other than dial up!

Hell, three years ago even with dial up I incurred a long distance fee. Was happy when we got a local server, overjoyed when less than a year ago got DSL.

I do not feel like a dinosaur, but then again I traded off a lot of the new stuff in the world for 365 days per year of weather above 80 degrees Farenheit, sun sand and surf.

Have Little Mercy on those of us that do not live In Metro USA or some European City of over a quarter of a million!
August 27th, 2005 09:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
celtic stone wrote:

Why cant there be a thread here for this tour with a section to share these and the rest of the 2005/2006 shows by b+ps also.

start one up then, Matt (if this isnt it, already). It doesnt have to be down to the admins to do it.

I'd be happy to pass on copies of shows I've downloaded so those of you who havent been able to do itcan get your copies but personally if I was you I'd wait until better and complete copies turn up, which they certainly will in the near future

Both of the Boston shows have now been torrented (the 2nd one just appeared on dimeadozen within the last couple of hours) but both have a couple of minutes missing and the first one has a flaw on SFTD - and we're still waiting on a corrected copy of that song being reoffered.

everyone who's downloaded the show will probably also download the fixed track when its offered so surely youd prefer an unflawed version?
August 27th, 2005 09:24 PM
mac_daddy the first one has a flaw in the intro to night time, as well (tracked at the end of doo doo doo doo).
August 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
Gazza yes.,.it has..doesnt affect the music though, but theres a minor flaw there OK for a few seconds
August 27th, 2005 10:49 PM
mac_daddy continuing the thread h1jack...

scott had a rough time. there is a woman b*tching at him during boh, saying she cant see, and at one point it sounds like a beer cup bounces off of one of the mics (which means it was thrown at him, likely by the bitching chick's suitor)...

there is a HUGE sound fart at the 1:45 mark in nt. when i first heard it, i thought i had blown either a tube or a speaker. what i cant determine is whether that came from the band's sound, or whether something happened on the taper's end...

i have inquiries in to find out the answers...
August 28th, 2005 02:44 AM
Bloozehound If any of you n00bs are just chicken, then dip y0u wick and get your sorry ass on the bit torrent baby

It'll change your life !

For the better

thank me later
August 28th, 2005 07:59 AM
celtic stone start one up then, Matt (if this isnt it, already). It doesnt have to be down to the admins to do it.

As I said already if someone was to pass on a copy of these shows to me, I'd be more than willing to do a few b+ps/Freebies. Even if every person here who has a copy was to pass on one freebie show to another member.Europeans with Europeans and Americans with Americans etc. to keep postage down.
I dont know how many would be willing to do this but I for one would. So those of you willing to offer a show this way should post here on this thread and the next person to post a reply would get the show on offer. Please state who your offering the freebie too, Europeans etc. I've seen this work well on other boards, so no reason it would not here. With the help of some kind hearted people.
August 28th, 2005 08:22 AM
nankerphelge "i just bought a Minidics"

Don't know if I'd say that out loud you crazy bastard!

August 28th, 2005 08:32 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
marko wrote:
"hint"

i just bought a Minidics,with sony microphone(380euros).

you have pm, amigo.
August 28th, 2005 01:09 PM
marko I love King Crimson

GREAT,that someone noticed this,,,,,love this band too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)