ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Man That Busted Keith Story Return to archive
August 27th, 2005 09:10 AM
gimmekeef http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2005/08/27/1189992.html

Interesting read about Keith's bust in 77 in Toronto.The arresting officer will be at Ottawa show!
August 27th, 2005 03:42 PM
souldoggie What a great article. Thanks for posting this.
There are a couple of things in this account that I NEVER knew, and I wonder if one of them is, in fact, accurate.

Did Anita really show up in Canada without Keith? I quote "...Pallenberg flew into Toronto to join her common-law husband Richards who was already in town...". I always thought that they arrived together. This sort of CHANGES EVERYTHING.

And if it's true, boy, oh, boy...can someone say "fuck-up"?

She's busted at the airport and then the Mounties get a warrent (based on Anita's bust, no doubt) and go pay Mr. Richards a visit. I can hear Mick and Keith back then..."thanks Anita, solid move". NOT.

On a side note, I wonder who in the hell this was: "I knocked on the door of the suite and a valet answered." Who's this valet?...who'd Keith have in 1977?...I know Tony is who he's got now...who was the guy answering Keith's hotel door back then?

And I love the part when (Keith)..."He saw Pete and tried to lunge at him." Classic.

Great stuff...this is why I visit these sites...it's all about the info. Thanks again.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)