ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Got myself a "Bang" ... personnel credits Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 28th, 2005 08:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
All vocals by Mick in LIND???

Listening to the album now on WINAMP, yep, its definitely Mick on all vocals

As well as the lead vocal, on the "been travellin far and wide" chorus he's singing the falsetto part (maybe two vocal lines there, not sure) and the 'bass' vocal as well.

Regarding the uncredited organ part on "Dangerous Beauty" that Mel refers to, I think I can hear what he's referring to (its low down in the mix at the bridge at the end of the 2nd chorus and at the end of the 3rd chorus/fade out too).

Great song and thats a monster of a riff. Makes you want to go out and punch someone.
[Edited by Gazza]
August 28th, 2005 09:51 PM
Soldatti I want to buy this damn thing now.
August 29th, 2005 06:49 AM
Monkey Woman Thanks for posting, Mel Belli! Very interesting. And impressive! Mick and Keith worked their asses off. Especially Mick, as it seems... But when the two get together to work, it really makes a "Bang"!!! I'm very impatient and happy that there's only one week till release...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)