ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: did you hear about the *surprise* during HTW!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 25th, 2005 11:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
maybe you misunderstood?

when I said that the well ran dry for the stones - I'm referring to their ideas for the show. I just think they're repeating themselves. They've always had a reputation as innovators but now its ok... lets open with Start Me Up AGAIN. We'll put YGMR in the 2 slot AGAIN and Tumbling Dice in the 4th slot AGAIN. And lets add some inflatables during HTW AGAIN. And we'll make sure we have the fire bursts during Sympathy AGAIN.

So the seats up and behind the stage, the moving stage and state of the art lights and pyro don't cut it for you. You focus on one little thing... The blow up doll, whose love you crave and can't have!
Seriously, the only well that ran dry was yours. If you're gonna bitch about the setlist, bitch about the band not playing well, besides that you're only condemning song titles and the alphabet.
I've listened to the show, and it rocked!
Once again the Stones set a new standard for the concert experience, and some dip shits talk about a prop during one song. Let's not forget the tongue riding hooker for Licks. I blew my wad during HTW every show. Never thought anime was my thing, but I never took you for a blow up sheep humper either, go figure!
The Crowes board called, they want their idiot back!
August 25th, 2005 11:27 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
they blow up an INFLATABLE tongue!!

no way!!!

thats crazy!! Inflatables during Honkeytonk Woman!!

I never thought I'd see that!!!

they continue to dig into the bag of tricks and pull out new surprises!!

thats so cool!!

Can this dude be flogged?
August 25th, 2005 11:28 PM
telecaster If it was an inflatible of that idiot lead singer from the Black Crowes he would have no problem with it

It would be great!

Well run dry? Chris Robinson stoned & flaling around on stage with the same one trick pony voice on every mind numbing song which sounds the exact same as the last mind numbing song he screams is the well run dry

That is why they are STILL a warm up band ending their shows with Stones cover songs

TELE'S BACK!
August 25th, 2005 11:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Can this dude be flogged?

Only if Chris Robinson does the flogging

He would LOVE that
August 25th, 2005 11:30 PM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
As it is now, no one but the "lower end" posters pay you any homage at all.

I'll gladly boast upon my low end posting.....Who the funk has time to be a high end poster anyway? I love being amongst the mollusk........But certainly homage isn't strewn without aim...
[Edited by Scottfree]
August 25th, 2005 11:48 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
pdog wrote:

Never thought anime was my thing, but I never took you for a blow up sheep humper either, go figure!

hey now, lets not knock blow-up sheep humping til we've tried it mkk
August 25th, 2005 11:58 PM
the good
quote:
exile wrote:

The stones have always done something fun on Honky Tonk Women, as far back as 1981 they brought all the girls on stage,

I dont see any problems with an in inflatable, Ive seen inflatables at an ACDC concert.

sure they have done it before but so what? its a large venue and the people at the back have to be entertained as well.

maybe instead of an inflatable they should have a live execution of the members of the black crowes for crimes against originality in music.

Yes!!! Its amazing to me how much grief people give the Stones. I'm not above being critical of them, but my God, the sniping that some people do is just amazing. The Stones put on the Greatest Show on Earth!!!! Did anyone see them at the First Union center in Philly during the Licks tour? An incredible show!!!Every time I have seen them, they have delivered. And enjoy it while it lasts, because it cannot last much longer...
August 26th, 2005 08:11 AM
exile
quote:
pdog wrote:
but I never took you for a blow up sheep humper either, go figure!
The Crowes board called, they want their idiot back!

pdog....I salute you

thats the funniest thing i have read all week.
August 26th, 2005 08:22 AM
exile
quote:
the good wrote:
the sniping that some people do is just amazing. The Stones put on the Greatest Show on Earth!!!!

So true...they put on an unforgettable show
August 26th, 2005 10:19 AM
nankerphelge What an entertaining thread for a morning read!

Here's my free 2 cents (and worth every penny) -- I think Sway is right about some of these things not being the freshest -- I posted the same sentiments a couple of days after opening night!

However, the Stones look and sound great -- ultimately, that trumps any blow up stuff (except for Inflatable Party Sheep which are the single greatest invention of the last 100 years).

August 26th, 2005 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

However, the Stones look and sound great -- ultimately, that trumps any blow up stuff (except for Inflatable Party Sheep which are the single greatest invention of the last 100 years).

............. ?!?!

August 26th, 2005 10:33 AM
nankerphelge Where's Joey??

(Played like Where's Waldo)

August 26th, 2005 10:51 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Where's Joey??

(Played like Where's Waldo)

" Dammit Joey -- why did they put it up and then take it down??

I just gots to know!

I have always wanted to see them in Nawlins!

That is one fun city! "

Agreed Nanky !!! I was there for Mardi Gras once ( circa February , 1988 ) .

Cassie & Yates !

[ Edited by Cassie ]

[Edited by Joey]
August 26th, 2005 12:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
maybe you misunderstood?

just go ahead and admit that. But dont try to argue that its cool by saying "my band is better than your band". Cuz my dad can still beat up your dad.

I'll wrap your fucking balls around the sunny side of your feet! I'll shoehorn imported mayonaisse into your goddam Stones-hating ears! I'll give all your pink monogrammed socks to a Chinese homeless shelter! You couldn't find a hamburger in a sea of halibut, ya fickle minded phlegm bag!
August 26th, 2005 12:53 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'll wrap your fucking balls around the sunny side of your feet! I'll shoehorn imported mayonaisse into your goddam Stones-hating ears! I'll give all your pink monogrammed socks to a Chinese homeless shelter! You couldn't find a hamburger in a sea of halibut, ya fickle minded phlegm bag!

Do NOT mess with the C10

Never !

Nine !

NINEA SHAE !!!!!
August 26th, 2005 12:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do NOT mess with the C10

Never !

Nine !

NINEA SHAE !!!!!

Yeah! We fucking boat some killer ass! Its been nigh on 4 years and we are still the dominalist factors. Nobody can touch our MonKees!

MongKey!

Mong.

Key!

[Edited by smackdown]
[Edited by "The Folsom yard pigeon"]
[Smacked up]
August 26th, 2005 01:01 PM
Saint Sway heres a quote for ya:

"you're all too old and too fat to boot me anywhere."

so shut your pie holes
August 26th, 2005 02:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
heres a quote for ya:

so shut your pie holes

Pie hole this, ya quesadilla dick motherfucker! You hooba stink like a wayward Korean coolie without a tie pounding maul! I'll pour vegetarian soy sauce all over your face, and smack you up bitch side a backgammon board! You suck diet beer!
August 26th, 2005 02:27 PM
Saint Sway watch your lip, old man
August 26th, 2005 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Pie hole this, ya quesadilla dick motherfucker! You hooba stink like a wayward Korean coolie without a tie pounding maul! I'll pour vegetarian soy sauce all over your face, and smack you up bitch side a backgammon board! You suck diet beer!

This reminds me of that scene in "American Wedding" where Stiffler asks his football team "Who Sucks DOnkey DIck?" and they begin to chant: "Jim Sucks DOnkey Dick..Jim Sucks Donkey Dick..."
August 26th, 2005 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
heres a quote for ya:

so shut your pie holes

" Cabaret " ( circa , 1972 ) .
August 26th, 2005 02:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
watch your lip, old man

WTF? Are you like German or something?

Check this you Stonesian girlie man - you and that faggit ass Nazi chowboy Arnold, and the rest of your alleged ilk-ness can go sandpaper your asses with cream cheese! America hates you. The world hates you. You don't know The Score.

The Rolling Stones. THE Rolling Stones (cover of 70s Life magazine - The Stones are on the road again).

THE Rolling STONES.

America's band, ladies and gentlemen, please support the American way of life, and welcome Hampton, welcome Virginia, have a few beers, smoke a few joints, and please welcome.............THE ROLLING STONES!
August 26th, 2005 02:45 PM
Joey
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 26th, 2005 02:54 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tour isn't a bust
August 26th, 2005 02:56 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

The tour isn't a bust

Damn Straight My Chicago Living pal :

www.OmahaMeca.com

Look for a second show to be added at THE QWEST CENTER ( The Eighth Wonder of the World ) very soon .

Developing ................................

Flackskee !
August 26th, 2005 03:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonKee!

Jacky Fly!

I actually borrowed that from Keith Moon (Keith Simon Moon) circa 1973 (Quadro days).

Hey, did you know that Richard Roundtree used to party backstage with Keith Moon whenever The Who would hit Pittsburgh? They got all bashed up. And biffed up too.

What do you say to a naked lady?

[Edited by Enid Blyton]
[Edited by General "Kill the Hun" Patton]
[Produced by Donald Rumsfeld]
[Key Grip: Richard Roundtree]
[Best Boy: Saint Sway]
August 26th, 2005 03:12 PM
Joey [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

I actually borrowed that from Keith Moon (Keith Simon Moon) circa 1973 (Quadro days). "

Quadro : It blows Doors !!!!

|
|
|
V

August 26th, 2005 03:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:
|
|
|
V

Where did you get that pic of Maxlugar?
August 26th, 2005 03:42 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Where did you get that pic of Maxlugar?

August 26th, 2005 03:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Is god a negroe? Wouldn't that be fucked up and ironical if he was?

"Aigght, ya muthafuckin' whitey ass muthafuckah! What's all the good ass shit you be at? What? Where I is from, thats called jack ass shit, ya all biscuit looking complected niggie! Hellz muthafucker! Hellz!"
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)