ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Shepherds Bush Empire, London - December 11, 2001
By Richard Young

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who will visit Mick's 100th birthday? Return to archive
08-29-02 04:47 AM
F505 Any suggestions?
08-29-02 05:54 AM
parmeda Hmmmm...
That's 41 years from now.
Hopefully, and God willing, Keith, Ronnie & Charlie will be around also. The theme of that bash would have to definately be "Wild Horses".
08-29-02 07:05 AM
Soul Survivor Who would visit?

What the fuck man! You make me feel like it's coming up. If the band is still alive, they would all be there. I'm sure Mick Taylor would go.

But please don't talk about that shit
08-29-02 08:23 AM
Lacride JP II?
08-29-02 08:51 AM
L&A I'll be 79 , and I'll be there !
08-29-02 09:01 AM
Jumacfly it s gonna be a great party: everybody on wheels chair, singin dead flowers with old Mick....well, it will be nice to touch Mick s little daughter ass!!!
08-29-02 09:09 AM
TT Leni Riefenstahl, for sure. She�s 141 then.
08-29-02 09:41 AM
Moonisup I'll be 70 over 41 years, I think I'm jamming with Keith above then!
08-29-02 10:55 AM
egon n sync, b spears, back street boys, limp bizcuit, noel&liam,
shakira, etc, etc

cos they finally realise that everything they ever put out on record was pointless.
and now they've come to the funeral to seek some sort of forgiveness for all the crap they've been giving us al those years and to honor one of the greatest performers in history.

of course keith will be there as well, as he will never die!
08-29-02 10:58 AM
Riffhard Bob Hope will be there I'm sure!Keep Hope alive!Tell it!Tell it Riffhard!Can I get a witness!Oh yeah!Now I've got a witness!

Rev.Riffhard-Church of the Sacred Bleeding Hearts,Los Angeles,Cal.
08-29-02 11:04 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Keith and maybe Charlie (Ronnie's got ten years, maybe... but let's not think about that, shall we?).

Keith will live forever, as Robin Williams pointed out. He's like those old medieval alchemists, searching for the elixir of life... Keith found it in the mid/late-seventies... one night he just fell asleep during "Fool To Cry", and when he woke up, lo! Even as his body began to wither, the blood content in his heroin stream became eternal!

Hmm... I'll be... ooo... 57? Gasp! *Old*! But I think I'll be able to make it.

Paul McCartney will be there, since Mick was there for his 100th a year before, and he'll be alive because he's a 'vegitarian' (Stories abound of him sneaking cheeseburgers every chance he got when he was on tour and Linda looked the other way).

They'll play "Dead Flowers" and, just for fun, "Short And Curlies"... with Charlie on vocal! Damnit, beer, you've got it stuck in my head!

-tSYX --- You a real hard rocker...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road