ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Shepherds Bush Empire, London - December 11, 2001
By Richard Young

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Think I`am Going Mad(Really , Help!!!) Return to archive
08-28-02 06:19 PM
ElmoLewis I posted this question in the thread of another post but the more I think about i the more it bothers me. On Get Yer Ya Yas Out before Sympathy For the Devil when the woman is screaming fr Paint it Black. Somewhere on Flashpoint you can hear the same woman screaming the same thing. I have forgotten where on Flashpoint it is ( I have worn out my copy of Flashpoint) If anyone has ever noticed this or would care to listen for it let me know if you hear it .
08-28-02 06:27 PM
Maxlugar It's a joke. Someone took it from Ya ya's and put it right before Paint It Black on Flashpoint.

At least that's where I think it is. I listened to Flash Point once all the way through. Then maybe twice just to hear the intro and Start Me Up.

Then I lost it and didn't care.

Maxily Max Max!
08-28-02 06:29 PM
Riffhard Yes you heard that right.It is on both disks.The chick yelled it out during the '69 tour at MSG.The Stones dubbed it onto Flashpoint as a little wink and nod to Stones fans.

Riffhard
08-28-02 06:31 PM
Soul Survivor Maxy.........I wish I could loose my copy.....afterall "Steel Wheels In Tokyo" is much better (thanks Sir Stonesalot).

Ahhhhhhhh Flashpoint.........cheap arena rock. And, KEith's guitar playing is kind of bad on that album. Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

===========================================================
Who's your favorite poster? Me, myself, and Max-Y
Joey makes me laugh so hard I cry
Joey and Maxy.......the elite team
The are so cool, when I see their names I scream!

Ya Ya Ya Ya.......

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road