ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Shepherds Bush Empire, London - December 11, 2001
By Richard Young

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off Message Board Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-28-02 03:34 PM
Soul Survivor What does it take to be a regular? If you post for over a year? Because you could post for......oh.......say 9 months and then never come back.

What kind of posts do you need to make to be accepted?

What does it take to be part of the "Rocks Off Family"?
08-28-02 03:36 PM
Joey " What does it take to be part of the "Rocks Off Family"? "

You have to donate your liver to the " Family " !

08-28-02 03:41 PM
Soul Survivor Do you think I'm Larry Hagman or something?
08-28-02 04:00 PM
Maxlugar The fastest way would be to give Steel Driving Hammer a "Military School Special".

Ya know?

Oh yeah!

Right out of the park!

Maxy!
08-28-02 04:01 PM
nankerphelge Fuck Yup -- that one was right outta the park!!
08-28-02 04:02 PM
jb You must be banned from one board, warned on another, and dlete your avatar from a third...then your official!
08-28-02 04:05 PM
Joey " The fastest way would be to give Steel Driving Hammer a "Military School Special". "

Damn Straight My Maxy ............

Just click right here and your prayers will be answered forever :

http://www.howemilitary.com/

" Help Me Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJoey

Clubby Bear

08-28-02 04:20 PM
Maxlugar Joey,

I would like to cuddle you tight and tickle you with my erect nipples.

Anglo Maxon!
08-28-02 04:26 PM
Soul Survivor Signature for Maxlugar: Who's your favorite poster? Me, myself, and Max-Y!
08-28-02 04:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yikes Maxy...

That was not an image that I wanted floating around in my head.
08-28-02 04:30 PM
nankerphelge No kidding huh! This thread has done absolutely nothing to solidify the hetero orientation of the C10!
08-28-02 04:31 PM
Soul Survivor Can I be part of a cyber C10?
08-28-02 04:31 PM
sirmoonie Holy Modals, Joey, where did you find that link??!!!

So thats where all Steelie's troubles began, huh? Did you guys see that one [edited by sirmoonie]? He looked like a [edited by sirmoonie] [edited by sirmoonie] who could hardly wait to [edited by sirmoonie] but was too scared of [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie] too soon! And then those two other [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie]!! Holy cow, I cracked up! And you just KNOW that one [edited by sirmoonie] was thinking "If I could only [edited by sirmoonie], then [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie]. At least I would be able to [edited by sirmoonie]." To top it all of, even the staff was [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie] when they [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie] and even after [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie] so they would be able to [edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie][edited by sirmoonie] all goddam night long!!! Heh, heh, heh..... Oh man, what place. Sure explains alot.
08-28-02 04:43 PM
Soul Survivor [Edited by Soul Survivor] [Edited by Soul Survivor] [Edited by Soul Survivor] [Edited by Soul Survivor] yeahhhhhhhhhhh
08-28-02 04:44 PM
Moonisup You have to be a stonesfan
08-28-02 04:45 PM
Soul Survivor I'm qualified
08-28-02 04:48 PM
Joey **********************New Material Alert*****************************New Material Alert*****************New Material Alert************************

" I would like to cuddle you tight and tickle you with my erect nipples. "

Yes !!!!

This should get me through the holiday weekend !

It's good to be the Muse !

" I just hit a grand slam Ronnie "

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Joeykins

08-28-02 04:49 PM
Moonisup yeah joey!! Rock on!!
08-28-02 04:49 PM
Soul Survivor ............................Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo (10 minutes later)..........Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo...............................
08-28-02 04:50 PM
Funky Punk Woman Hey guys, you're the funniest and sickest fans I've ever met, I love you LOL
08-28-02 04:50 PM
Soul Survivor ..........Jo Jo Jo Jo......... Soul!
08-28-02 04:54 PM
Child of the Moon Joey, I'm going to agree with Maxy and cuddle you close to my bosom. Gently, but firmly.

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Child of the M-M-M-M-M-M-M-Moooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn......
08-28-02 04:58 PM
Soul Survivor ..................nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......nuzzle Joey!
[Edited by Soul Survivor]
08-28-02 05:04 PM
sirmoonie Soulie, I'm not sure, but I think you are in the "Rocks Off family" the day you start posting here. That said, you really need help with your posting. Its not funny to copy someone else's bits unless you are very skilled at it. Please try a different schtick. Also, I recommend vulgarity as it can turn even the most mundane post into a humorous one. Know what I'm saying you dweeby little cocksucker?

P.S. No, you cannot be C10 anything. Don't ever mention that again.
08-28-02 05:10 PM
Soul Survivor I'm sorry, as I am a joke to the C10 alliance

As for the name "Soulie"......I like that. It sticks......I want that to be my nickname

08-28-02 05:27 PM
Riffhard Hey Soulie,
You get my vote for reg status.It's quite an honor,but with great power comes great responsibility.You must prove that you are in fact worthy of such an honor.Below please find a list of questions that you must,to the best of your abilities,answer truthfully and compleatly.

1. What is your opinion of sheep and other cloven beasts?

2. Are you now,or have you ever been,a Beatles fan?(question submitted by our bipolar friend,and board reg,JB)

3. Do you like to party ala Spiv stylie?

4. Do you have an extra pair of Roseland tix you could hook your good buddy Riffhard up with?

5. Have you learned the fine art of milkstout brewing?

6. Have you ever puked out of the back door of a long black limo(read,Spiv)at a Stones show?

7. How are you set for chiba?

8. Will you share said chiba with your fellow board regs?

------------------------------------------------------------

Take your time and think about your anwsers carfully.This could trully be a life altering/affirming questionaire for you my friend.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
08-28-02 05:38 PM
Soul Survivor

1. What is your opinion of sheep and other cloven beasts?

I love sheep.....I wear them everyday!

2. Are you now,or have you ever been,a Beatles fan?

Bug......no. Car.......no. Band.....yeahhhhhhh

3. Do you like to party ala Spiv stylie?

I love to party. Give me a party hat and call me a "conehead". Then I'll bust a move while slamming some booze.......yeahhhhhhh

4. Do you have an extra pair of Roseland tix you could hook your good buddy Riffhard up with?

I'm sorry, but hooking you to something might hurt you

5. Have you learned the fine art of milkstout brewing?

Yes

6. Have you ever puked out of the back door of a long black limo(read,Spiv)at a Stones show?

Yes I have, but my puke was a different color than normal and that's how Soulie invented the white limousine!

7. How are you set for chiba?

I'm as set as this place is on the map: http://www.city.chiba.jp/index-e.html

8. Will you share said chiba with your fellow board regs?

Hell yeah!

------------------------------------------------------------

Don't tell me. I failed! Didn't I fail!

(Soulie runs away crying)
08-28-02 06:20 PM
Soul Survivor (Soulie is still scared)
08-28-02 06:43 PM
Riffhard Your anwsers are being tabulated.You kinda blew it on question #4,but you came through on #8.So we shall see.Also you hurt young Riffhard's feelings by swearing your loyalty to only Maxy and Joey.We are all one here.If we all are one lets prove it....blah,blah,blah......

Developing....

Riffhard
08-28-02 06:56 PM
Soul Survivor Riffhard also rocks. You made me feel important. Even if others dont accept me as a regular, I look at myself as one
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road