ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Shepherds Bush Empire, London - December 11, 2001
By Richard Young

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: more news Return to archive
08-27-02 06:27 PM
SERGEI Just a little bit of news, the tuning room where keef and ronnie tune up is to be called camp x ray and keef has had an arguement with the stage designer patrick woodruffe over the stage, the plans i've seen for it look awful.
08-27-02 06:56 PM
parmeda Sergei...

Can you give us a clue as to what the stage might look like?
I for one would surely like to have a peek...

Thanks...
08-27-02 07:56 PM
torn&frayed What didn't you/Keith like about it?
08-27-02 08:59 PM
midnightmagic How about some info. expand on your post please.
08-27-02 10:15 PM
Boomhauer The tour starts a week from today and they are arguing over the stage design? WTF!!!
08-28-02 03:44 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! I think this total bullshit! The stage is been in the works for at least eight months, if not more. If Keith was unhappy with something, that would have been taken care of a long time ago.
08-28-02 04:02 AM
Moonisup I believe sergei!! Has he has been wright on things al along!!
08-28-02 05:58 AM
luxury1 Oh everybody is always yelling at poor Patrick. I remember some video or something where Mick is mocking him cuz he wasn't quick enough with the lights--poor guy--pay must be good though........
08-28-02 07:51 AM
SERGEI Its very hard to explain, but the backdrop looks like a field with the tongue logo and what looks like sweetcorn falling out the sky!
08-28-02 08:06 AM
Jumacfly thanks Serguei,
<= after 3 or four joints like this i ll easily imagine the stage..
08-28-02 08:13 AM
stonedinaustralia is that one ear of sweet corn (like a vegetable blimp) or lots of sweetcorn grains like big yellow pellets coming out of the sky

i better have some of ju's gear

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
08-28-02 08:17 AM
Maxlugar I believe you call it, Maize.

YES!

Right out of the park!

Whoa, it's gonna be a good day!

M. Lugarfly!
08-28-02 08:25 AM
Jumacfly ok Mick, let s share it and see pop corn in the sky...
anybody know the Green Giant??
08-28-02 09:49 AM
fyujm20 I know the Green Giant!

08-28-02 10:12 AM
T&A a poster for the tour that fits this description has been posted on Shidoobee. I agree - it is very strange. What's with the corn kernels anyway? I'm all "ears."

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road