ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Shepherds Bush Empire, London - December 11, 2001
By Richard Young

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are people REALLY happy? Return to archive
08-27-02 02:34 PM
Boomhauer I sure as hell am. A great album with remaster gems, plus, 4 new songs. "Don't Stop" is great. I don't know what people really want. They say they want new material, but nothing seems to make them happy at all.

New tour, new Stones gear, great future.....hell, the STones are gonna kick some rump.

It just seems like people have anxiety and anger towards things that are supposed to be fun.

08-27-02 03:26 PM
sirmoonie Do you have the hall pass? I have to take a leak.
08-27-02 03:38 PM
Boomhauer It's not with me now; it's up the ass of a complainer that comes around this here school yard, bro.

08-27-02 04:04 PM
Joey "It just seems like people have anxiety and anger towards things that are supposed to be fun. "

Nah ,

This is no social crisis ...................this is us having fun !

We got no crisis ...........this is true !

08-27-02 04:26 PM
jb In the words of David Cassidy, "C'mon get happy"!
08-27-02 06:20 PM
gypsy I'm happy! Life is good!
08-27-02 07:01 PM
parmeda Sure...I'm happy.

I'll be hysterically extatic come September 10th!!!!!
08-27-02 10:24 PM
Boomhauer Cool!
08-27-02 11:08 PM
full moon Hell yes!! More Stones music...
08-28-02 06:47 AM
egon am very happy.
even if they never bring out a new album again,
i've got 40 something cds with great music!
and then a tour next year.
08-28-02 05:12 PM
SlackerZ Boomhauer u are great man you are a really true stone fan! and an Ed O' Neal fan!!!! i give for you a Whoaaaaaa BUnDY and a WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STONES!!!

Greetings from SlackeZ =)
08-28-02 05:15 PM
Boomhauer SlackerZ,

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa, big' uns, round-un's, little-un's! LOVe 'em all.
08-28-02 05:42 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Are people REALLY happy?

No
08-28-02 05:43 PM
Soul Survivor But I am! I am sitting here, listening to Honky Tonk Woman, and sippin' some fine wine!

I should drink more wine and then throw on "Satanic".....then I'll be happy

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road