ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Shepherds Bush Empire, London - December 11, 2001
By Richard Young

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gasland Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-27-02 12:03 PM
Joey " Don't tell me you posted as Octavious Washington ? "

I miss Octavious very much -- He and I were very close for awhile and it was so good to see him at the C-10 summit that Saturday evening at 2000 Man's house last summer .

Has anyone heard from him ?

How is he doing and what Stones' show is he attending ?

I would love to know .

Jo Diddy

08-27-02 03:21 PM
Soul Survivor KEno said people close to the Stones post at Gasland.....he wont say who though
08-27-02 05:00 PM
nankerphelge What about LIZZZZZIIIIIEEEE!!!!!
OHHHHH LIZZZZZZIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!

C10's coming to The Big Apple girl.
Everyone's wearing clean socks too!!

C'mon out an' play!!
08-28-02 04:57 AM
Keno Well a long time ago I would post here once in awhile, but I could never remember which password I used to post here here with. Then the lack of time came into play, I don't even post in Gasland as much as most of the regulars there do for the same reason. I stop by to lurk here maybe two or three times a month. But funny that this question came up asking who at Rock's Off posts at Gasland. The reason I found this post was because it showed up in my domain's logs tonight as the number 1 refer under "new URLs". It's not unusual for this board or Stonesdoug's board to show up in my logs because the traffic between the three boards is heavy. But this one thread's URL just stuck out more so than new ones usually do, so I click on it to find out why.

As far as the problems Gasland is having with slow speed, I am working on it and hope to have it fixed soon. The place has just been overwhelmed with hits and page views in the last few months and the ASP just can't keep up. My Stones site had over 350,000 hits just last week alone, about half of that was board hits. That's not visits, folks get "hits" and "page views" mixed up all the time. But each time a file/folder is called on at a site, that's what a true "hit" is. My host's server just can't handle that many hits! My last host booted me off his server about a year ago for the same reason. So sometimes you don't want to get that busy and I'm glad that Rock's Off is taking care of some of the load now.

In closing, Gazza (a regular in Gasland) and Voodoo Chile are good cyber friends of mine and I do hope we can get to meet in the real world some day. Jaxx and I are real world friends, we live about 60 miles from each other, although she missed out on the last three get togethers that me and Ladybear had. Sooner or later I'm sure we will hook up again!

Oh well, it was nice to drop by Gasland's sister board again. Maybe if I can remember my new password that I just made up, the gap between visits will be shorter.... Cheers!
08-28-02 07:07 AM
Soul Survivor Good to hear from you Keno, this and 'Gasland' our my favorite boards. 'Gasland' was the first Stones board I discovered. Then I stopped posting for a while. And when I came back, I heard alot about this place so I decided to check it out. Now I often post here and at 'Gasland'
08-29-02 01:50 AM
Prodigal Son Well I guess you never got pissed at me, Sir Moonie. What art of selective vulgritude? Explain further. Anyway, I appreciate your analysis of my knowledge. With that knowledge you'll be surprised to know I blow in school (avg. being 68!). School is just not the way I prove my brain power. This mb is more beneficial than many classes I believe.
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road