ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger on "Charlie Rose" Show last night... Return to archive
08-26-03 01:38 PM
Highwire Rob The interview was from last November but my satellite guide said it was "New." Did anyone else watch Rose interview Mick?

It mostly covered Mick's acting career, especially his work in "The Man from Elysian Fields" and on "Enigma."

Mick thanked Rose at the end of the hour for a great interview, and you could tell by how openly introspective he was about his art that he enjoyed the discussion.

--Rob.
08-26-03 02:19 PM
Poplar
yep - old. the date was shown every so often in the top left corner of the screen.

good interview. Mick is so impressive in talks like that. I liked the part when he talked about Keith as an only child, and how his personality reflects that. interesting...
it even made me reflect on my relationship with my brother, the whole Mick/Keith as brothers part.

"very 19th century" - classic Mick.