ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Minor issue, but still. Return to archive
08-25-03 02:52 PM
hmps Apperently, according to our swedish evening paper "Aftonbladet" (aftonbladet.se) mick jaggers son james and keiths daughter Alexandra (or something) have broken up. they've known eachother for almost their whole lives.. but now, they have apperently broken up.
they first met at a photo shoot a couple of years ago. the sparks flew high. the paper goes on..

that's about it.

this could be old news for some of you.
could be unintresting..
but there it is in all its glory for you to enjoy :S
08-25-03 03:03 PM
jb I'm sure Keith will blame Mick for this....are they still allegedly virgins?
08-25-03 03:08 PM
hmps i'm not sure.. (if they're virgins) but im sure keith will blame good ol mickboy.

I think when they met at the photoshot they were about 16 , 17. so I suppose .. i dont know
08-25-03 03:12 PM
jb I think Jade jagger is the best looking of them all..
08-25-03 04:55 PM
nankerphelge Aw you know that Jagger/Richards thing -- pissed one minute, back together again the next. No biggie -- no one died like:

Teen dies when fish jumps in his throat

PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - A Cambodian teenager has died of suffocation after a fish he caught jumped out of his hands and lodged in his throat, newspapers reported.
Lim Vanthan, 17, and his family were planting rice at the weekend near their home on the outskirts of the impoverished Southeast Asian nation's capital, when they decided to go for a swim.

During his dip, Lim Vanthan caught a prized 20 cm (8 inch) fish, called kantrob in Cambodian, with his hands.

But the high school student's excitement was short-lived when his catch squirmed out of his hands and jumped into his mouth, where it became stuck because of barbs running down its back.

He died of suffocation before he could receive treatment at a local clinic, the newspapers said.

"This is an accident, but it shows we must all be careful," concluded the Khmer-language Rasmei Kampuchea (Light of Cambodia) newspaper. "Accidents can happen at any time."

08-25-03 05:05 PM
Boomy that shit ain't funny...
08-25-03 05:08 PM
nankerphelge Hey boomy I like that picture -- that was an Emotional Rescue promo shot, no??

Charlie looks like a Soprano...
08-26-03 12:08 AM
gypsy What a way to go...asphyxiation by fish. There was a lady I used to work with, whose husband was driving one of those little cars during some Shrine Circus parade, and there was a freak accident involving him and a motorcycle cop...the guy died, and I always thought that was such a messed up way to go. But death by fish takes the cake.