ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Angie in Dutch newspaper (scan and translation included) :D Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
08-26-03 04:30 PM
nankerphelge Truce
[Edited by nankerphelge]
08-26-03 04:38 PM
Joey " Pie wasn't mine. Shaved sacs wasn't mine. Checking out Mick's package wasn't mine. "

No , but " Cloven hoofed Bitches " was yours .........

.............and " Shaved Cookies " .

But " Wolf Puss " was all JACKY !

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Established 1999 and providing Quality Posts like this on a continuous basis each and every year ..........................and you ?

|
|
|
|
|
V

08-26-03 04:48 PM
gypsy I kind of feel like Maxy should send me some money for using my image.
08-26-03 04:50 PM
luxury1 or at least name the baby after you
08-26-03 04:50 PM
nankerphelge Hell gyps -- I think quite a few of us owe ya!
Can I get a volume deal...

"can I just do it until I need glasses Ronnie"
08-26-03 04:51 PM
Joey " Can I get a volume deal... "

You make Joey sniggle .

08-26-03 04:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've often wondered the same thing, lux. Where are the wives?

My wife use the same computer (the one I have at home) but don’t give a fuck about what we do or what we talk about, she never reads my e-mail (I think), but one day she saw my profile with me in underwear doing an ugly signal which means nasty sex, she just said “LOL you’re sexier in person”

She even signed the guestbook long time saying something like “Even the sexiest negligee don’t make my husband forget to change the header all nights”

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-26-03 05:14 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer I am a devout fir hugger myself, and firmly support this idea to aid Walden by having women disrobe.

KRsL
08-26-03 08:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot Gee Angiegirl, I'd pose for a Stones Hunk calander in a NY minute...the problem is that no one would want me in the thing. Maybe 10 years ago, but not now.

See, for this calander to be sucessful we need to have pictures that folks would be willing to pay money to see. People would pay money to see a picture of you...they would pay to NOT look at pictures of me....or any of the guys who post here.

I certainly meant no offense, it's just that I happen to think that we have a whole bunch of very nice looking female posters. Isn't that odd? The women who post here are very attractive, and the men...well...they are not as attractive as the women.

So it's not a matter of the men not wanting to pose...it's just that no one would want to see it.
08-26-03 08:28 PM
gypsy Whatever! I've been trying to get you naked since day one, you bald maniac!
08-27-03 01:23 AM
parmeda SS....great idea about the calendar. Personally, I'm flattered. Realistically, I can't see it happening for a lot of the reasons that have already been listed.

LadyJ...." touche` " with your thoughts.
Lux...I understand where you're coming from more than you can imagine, lol.
Nanky..."shhh" the lawyer in you is really coming out
(Gee, he gets soooooo sensitive!)
Voo...your wife is cool! Very confident in herself. Hug her for me and tell her, "...you go, girl!"
Gypsy...if this ever comes-to-be, I think SS should be included in on our photos. We'll get him to pose
08-27-03 02:25 AM
gypsy Yep, Mrs. Voo sounds very cool...women with self-confidence are rare. I'm very understanding when my man goes out with his friends to bars and stuff...cuz I know he's coming home to me. You have to let them have their freedom...just like they have to let us have ours. I have so many girl friends who are so controlling, that they practically DRIVE their men to cheat.

Now, back to the calendar...we KNOW Maxy will pose...hell, we'll probably even have to coax him out of doing something too raunchy.
08-27-03 08:02 AM
Jumacfly count me for a month, i got a beautiful blue tongue tattoo that i d like to share on a calendar! (with the RO girls of, course!!)
08-27-03 08:05 AM
nankerphelge !
[Edited by nankerphelge]
08-27-03 08:27 AM
parmeda Sorry Nanky...really.
I was just teasing and pulling your chain about you being so sensitive.

08-27-03 08:28 AM
Jumacfly my wife bought me Stade de France and Bercy tix...so i can t complain about her!!!
she thinks i m on my own stone planet and she s fuckin right....
she s got a rocks off review every day, when i come back home: "Hey babe, there s a new mick shirt and it s my b day next friday!!" ," did you know Mick was father again? " , "the stones played with Justin...ooops, sorry , it never happened my dear!"
08-27-03 08:35 AM
nankerphelge I don't mind a good chain pulling dear -- as long as your nails aren't too sharp!

I feel bad for anyone that is under watchful eyes -- it sucks! Our spouses cannot fathom how we can all be so into a rock band or why we would want to spend hours on end on some Internet board talking about it! Naturally they wonder what we are up to, and many of them check up on us. All the more reason for those of us in the know to watch what we say.

Just cuz there is a turd in the pool doesn't mean everyone has to stand around pointing at it!!!
08-27-03 08:48 AM
Jumacfly Nanky
IMHO anyone who got a passion must be respected, watchful eyes may mean different things: may be curiousity or jealousy...our wives don t understand what we re talking about?? no problem if they respect that!!

Give us your most beautiful smile for the next calendar !!!
cheers
Ju
08-27-03 09:30 AM
Joey " Just cuz there is a turd in the pool doesn't mean everyone has to stand around pointing at it!!! "

It's nothing to be alarmed about .

**** Joey , dressed in white scrub suit , holds up a Candy Bar and then takes a bite out of it to the horror of all those watching *****

( circa 1980 )

{{{{{ CADDY JOE }}}}}
Page: 1 2 3 4