ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Angie in Dutch newspaper (scan and translation included) :D Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
08-25-03 01:42 PM
Angiegirl > I have to say a very important thing: Angie, you're
> beautiful... Do you want to marry me? LOL!

Lol, no.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
08-25-03 01:44 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Bravo Angiegirl! You represent true fans quite elegantly.
I thought club dates were in order after '94
Although, it's tough to beat being front & center @ the B Stage.

True Nellcote! Being at the B-stage is very cool.
08-25-03 01:52 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Lol, no.

Ok, without laughters then. You put the date and we will marry! Could you travel to Argentina or Must I travel to Netherlands?
08-25-03 01:55 PM
jb Your almost 29...you need to find someone as your looks will eventually fade and you will only be remembered for your comments in the dutch press.
08-25-03 01:57 PM
parmeda jb!

How could you?
08-25-03 02:08 PM
Joey " Your almost 29...you need to find someone as your looks will eventually fade and you will only be remembered for your comments in the dutch press. "

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!

It is my belief that she will get even better looking as each year passes ................

What fades are these 100 + Temperatures hitting the MidWestern Part of the U.S.A. right now -- Damn , it was so hot during the lunch hour that I actually saw pavemnet buckle right in front of me as waited in my car for the traffic light to change .

Shiver ..............................................

Sizzling ( in the merciful rays ) ...................

J. Fly Boy !

08-25-03 02:08 PM
jb hi Pam...how was the baseball tour?
08-25-03 02:11 PM
Joey " hi Pam...how was the baseball tour? "

Don't change the subject . I am telling Rabbi Katzman on you ......................................

How does a second circumcision sound ???????????

Shiver .................................

{{ RABBI JOE }}

08-25-03 02:11 PM
nankerphelge Oh Joey -- I have just the cure for the midday summer sizzle

Time to visit your Uncle!

Which uncle you say?

Why Morty of course!!
08-25-03 02:16 PM
parmeda I'm STILL in a sports-induced-coma jb, lol.
Vacation was GREAT! Thanks for asking...

Joey will be happy to know that it still continues!
Double header next Tuesday...St. Louis...Dinner at HARRY'S!
08-25-03 02:17 PM
Joey " Time to visit your Uncle!

Which uncle you say?

Why Morty of course!! "

Nanky ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is that really you my Brother ................?!?!?!?!

Are you going to " Uncle Morty's " this afternoon for a liquid lunch ????

Damn , I wish I could be there with you ....We could take shots of this :

http://www.liquorama.net/product.asp?0=200&1=208&3=18540&OVRARG=02u3hs9yoatktMrcjMj89NTy4sz4lLzCnOzi3PzK%2BLzcjLUU2zLErNSkrLT0xSLbIrWIVWo2UCAACKjCoW

Mmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty Skittles !!!! *** JOEY SMACKING LIPS ***

JERSKEE !
08-25-03 02:19 PM
StonesChick I have no problem being respectable to people. I enjoy everyone's opinion. You are the one having a hard time with my opinion.

I just can't believe a real fan would say something like that in a newspaper. The Stone's have given me so much over the years. I would never say anything like that about them. Yes, they are getting on up there, but to feed the media.

I was just stating my opinion.

If I ever thought the Stone's should retire (which I don't), I would never say it in a newspaper. As I said, I have gotten too much from them and respect them for what they've done. It doesn't matter if they have some bad nights. And, yes, it is irritating when Keith and Ron goof off so much when we are all paying oodles to see them. But, again, it's what they've already done that makes me too loyal of a fan to say anything. But that's me. I didn't mean to get anyone in a tizzy.
08-25-03 02:21 PM
Nellcote JB, forgive me, however, you really need to leave "spacely sprockets" and get with the program.
I can see that this is just another march towards 5000 post series of comments.
I preferred your comments on cancer treatments on another post to this jab towards our fine Dutch colleague.
Isn't Janet Reno longing for a lawyer type you could assist with? You would not need a coin operated bed!
08-25-03 02:25 PM
Joey " Joey will be happy to know that it still continues!
Double header next Tuesday...St. Louis...Dinner at HARRY'S "

Pammy ?!?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?!?!

Can you believe our Cubs are .5 of a game out of first Place ????????

Are you really going to Dinner at Harry's ????? I have had lunch ( kunch ??? -- a little inside humor ) there many times but never dinner . I hear the wine list is one of the best in Chicago . Plus , and here's the kicker , the most prodigious thing about Harry's place is that it is right around the corner from the House of Blues . Yes , THAT H.O.B. !!!! You know , the same place where THE WHO played a concert in the upstairs concert Hall exactly one year ago tonight ( Eddie Vedder OPENED for them so I stayed away ) .

" Bite Me Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACIMBO !

08-25-03 02:29 PM
jb Nellcote...I like Angie very much and find her very attractive. I think she knows my humor and would not be offended. However, I do agree with Stoneschick, I would never , as a stones fan, tell a news reporter that they should quit....we here are the few that have earned the right to criticise the band as we have shown loyalty and have spent countless thousands on them..however, I would never publish negative remarks about the band as far to many journalists have made them the butt of jokes ad nauseum.
08-25-03 02:29 PM
parmeda Yeah Joey...dinner! Chicken Vesuvio...yum

Can't make it a late night though, boys have school the next day and I'll be busy doing the happy dance in the driveway. HOB will have to wait for another night, lol.

[Edited by parmeda]
08-25-03 02:32 PM
jb The march to 5k continues!!!!!!!!!!
08-25-03 02:32 PM
Angiegirl Please Stoneschick, READ or go away; you don't seem to want to read what I said, you just want to have an opinion about me without even reading what I explained. Fine. I'm done arguing with you anymore as you refuse to listen what others say. Real fans you start about! How dare you come up with even more judgemental crap! You don't know me at all and you don't want to know me as you appearently don't intend to read a word of what I said. Have it your way and keep dreaming.

I'm done. Thanx for 'ruining' my thread!
08-25-03 02:35 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
Your almost 29...you need to find someone as your looks will eventually fade and you will only be remembered for your comments in the dutch press.

I know Josh, and you know what it feels like to be turing 30. Tell me !
08-25-03 02:38 PM
StonesChick Whatever Angie. I did read your post. I'm sure you're very nice and are a fan.

All I'm saying is that I'm too loyal of a fan to say something like that in public.

If I had an opportunity to say something about the Stone's in the paper, it would be extremely positive. It's like what JB said.

I don't particularly like the media or how they have ridiculed the Stone's almost their entire career, so I would much rather give them a break and not give the media any satisfaction.
08-25-03 02:45 PM
Angiegirl Josh is full of crap, stirring things up as always, never listen to JB, you'd better learn that on this board.
I actually think what Josh said is very funny.
08-25-03 02:49 PM
jb O.K.-lets all make up and be friends again ....(:
08-25-03 02:51 PM
Joey " O.K.-lets all make up and be friends again ....(: "

I say a " Group Nuzzle " is in order .

And you ................................?

JERSEY !

08-25-03 03:00 PM
jb Joey, do you think Lieberjew has a shot?
08-25-03 03:18 PM
gypsy I see an RO chick jello wrestling match in our future!
08-25-03 03:21 PM
parmeda Can you say 'meow' gypsy?

(Ang...your thread wasn't ruined )
08-25-03 03:22 PM
Joey " Joey, do you think Lieberjew has a shot? "

Josh , to answer your question : No !

The first thing to watch for is if John McCain decides to challenge George W. for the Republican Nomination in 2004 ( An incumbent President being challenged from within his own party spells certain defeat for him in the general election ) .

I also look for Al Gore and/or Hillary Clinton to get in the race . There is blood in the water Josh , I can sniff it all the way over here in Nebraska . Why ?!?!?!?! Because only a Democratic President can Nationalize the country's ailing Health Care System ( 30 + inflation every year ) .

" Hannity sucks Ronnie "

Jersee !

Sniffy !
08-25-03 03:23 PM
gypsy LOL, pammy! Just helping to get the guys all riled up...it ain't that tough.
08-25-03 03:24 PM
Joey " LOL, pammy! Just helping to get the guys all riled up...it ain't that tough. "

Gypsy ........................

Tonight , Come to Joey ......................

Jersee Joe !

08-25-03 03:27 PM
parmeda No shit! Joey will be front & center for that one, lol!
Page: 1 2 3 4