ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Soundboard? Return to archive
08-24-03 02:46 PM
Fiji Joe Anyone aware of a soundboard for the October 2003 Atlanta show?
08-24-03 02:48 PM
steel driving hammer Not sure if SBD but it's very good.

Watts and Jones are prominent in the sound.
08-24-03 02:51 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah I think I may have that one already...But it's definitely audience
08-24-03 03:08 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Mickboy remastered an audience recording of it, with very good results, near soundboard quality.

-tSYX --- Dead leaves and the dirty ground...
08-24-03 04:14 PM
Fiji Joe Mickboy? Well if Mickboy done it, it has to be good. Anyone wanna trade for that?

PM me. I'll answer as soon as I can. You have no idea just how hard it is to post from solitary confinement.
08-24-03 05:10 PM
Jumping Jack I can trade the Mickboy version with you.
08-24-03 05:19 PM
T&A The ONLY soundboard to emerge from the tour thus far is the warmup Toronto gig. The Atlanta is okay - there are much better stadium sources ciculating, IMO, including both SF's. From the sample on the SM site, it looks like the forthcoming Wiltern may be among the best sources yet...
08-25-03 01:40 AM
UGot2Rollme T^A Wrote
From the sample on the SM site, it looks like the forthcoming Wiltern may be among the best sources yet...
/////////////////
can you please provide link to SM site?
Many thanks
08-25-03 04:33 AM
Cant Catch Me Damn, Fiji, solitary . . . that's where you been? It's pretty hard to get fine smoked meat products in solitary confinement in'it? I mean like cured bacon, maybe, or perhaps some savory ground pork stuffed into a delectable casing with aromatic herbs and spices, then smoked, like this tasty product . . .

08-25-03 09:10 AM
nankerphelge I thought you could only get homo sausage in the can....
08-25-03 11:29 AM
T&A by request:

http://www.sistermorphine.com/
08-25-03 03:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Fiji....the copy that I sent you is the Mickboy edition. Don't trade for something that you already have.
08-25-03 10:11 PM
Fiji Joe Oh well, thanks for squaring me away SS...that's exactly whatI would have done

Can't Catch Me...I wasn't exactly in solitary...Just real busy...straight up DC hustling you might say...but I'll take the homo sausage nonetheless
08-26-03 12:51 AM
Cant Catch Me Fiji, glad you were just, uh, tied up, not locked up. I can't ignore a cheap humor opportunity, though, and then don't give up on one too easily.

And, duuuuuude, Nanker, what’ve you been smoking?? Or, should I say congratulations, you’ve either dramatically reformed or gotten much craftier in the ways of crime, since you obviously haven’t been a guest of the U.S. federal correctional system.

You must be thinking of this delicacy, which is available in the United States only in the “big house,” although it’s fairly common in parts of Asia, which is why the guy in this picture is laughing, at the irony that for an American male you must be imprisoned to truly savor a smoked rectum.

Homo Sausage, on the other hand, is available to non-felons, although in truth it is most prevalently consumed in the U.S. by the male prison population. But both smoked beef rectum and Homo Sausage are almost impossible to get while in solitary confinement in a men’s U.S. federal penitentiary unless, of course, you want to stuff or smoke your own, which is not recommended unless you're a skilled meatpacker.
08-26-03 01:27 PM
jb welcome back fiji...............
08-26-03 02:20 PM
Joey " welcome back fiji............... "

Josh ............................

I'm beginning to wet the bed .

Is this a bad thing ???????

Please ..............I's justs gots to knows !

Spanky !
08-26-03 03:19 PM
jb You may need your hole strecthed.
[Edited by jb]
08-26-03 03:33 PM
Joey " You may need your hole strecthed. "

The one in my head ???????

{{ CA - RACK }}

Single Ronnie

J.
08-27-03 01:02 PM
jb The procedure involves a small device....