ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For SDH! Return to archive
08-24-03 02:37 PM
marko because my computer is LOADED of VIRUSES,i canīt use even
hotmail,like it should work.Even all the stuff on this board
doesnīt work.i canīt see whos on the board,none of the links
what people put,doesnīt work.My Pc goes to see a doctor
tomorrow,and iīm wihtout this fucker 5-7days,about.Iīll get
this back on friday,but its another thing,when i have time
to set this up again.
But heres my phone number,even its risky to write here!

+358 40 5787177
08-24-03 02:40 PM
steel driving hammer Thanks! I got it, you can delete it now!

Cheers.
08-25-03 02:11 AM
marko can you call again today?My cell phone,was out of power.
And LOL,its too old to reload and talk at the same time,the
damn wire doesnīt stay connected.New phone costs about
150euros,,and thats way too much of it!
08-25-03 10:40 AM
jb SDH, I urged all the fine Christian men and women on Gasx3 to permit you to return. Indeed, I asked Keno, in the name of our lord , Jesus Christ, to permit you to post again. Look what happened to father Ghegian(sic?). We hate the sin, but love the sinner....
08-25-03 11:45 AM
Joey For My Baby Steelie :

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=68&u=/nyt/20030824/ts_nyt/lifeextendingchemicalisfoundincertainredwines&printer=1

Jacky !
08-25-03 04:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
SDH, I urged all the fine Christian men and women on Gasx3 to permit you to return. Indeed, I asked Keno, in the name of our lord , Jesus Christ, to permit you to post again.

Well, there's your problem. We're mostly Ganesh-worshippers over there. Plus a few snake-handlers, and the odd Episcopalean.

You could try this:

Have your secretary offer Ganesh the following:

the red santal paste
flowers
incense
the light of burning campher
food.

These offers represent the Five Elements ether, air, fire, water and earth.

Say this:

Eka radana gaja badana virajata | vakratunda suchi sumda susajata ||
tilaka tripunda bhala sasi sohata | chabi sakhi sura nara muni mana mohata ||

O Ganesh (Vakratunda), resplendent is the only tusk which You have on Your elephant face and well adorned is Your sacred trunk; the crescent shaped triple mark on Your forehead is as beautiful as the Moon, and the celestials, men and ascetics who beheld Your loveliness cannot resist its spell. Grant your blessing to those who pee from high windows.

Ura mani-mala sarohuna lochana | ratna mukuta sira socha vimochana ||
kara kuthara suchi subhaga trishulam | modaka bhoga sugandhita phulam ||

On Your bosom is a garland of jewels, in Your eyes the beauty of the full-blown lotus and on Your head a crowd of gems. You deliver Your devotees from anxiety and wield a sacred axe and a beautiful trident in Your hands. Sweet laddus among delicacies and fragrant blossoms among flowers are Your favorites. Grant the imaginary bridegroom a respite from scorn.

Ganesh may very well grant SDH admittance to the Holy Treefort after these simple steps are followed. Or not.
08-25-03 04:49 PM
nankerphelge I tried it here at work and my phone caught on fire.

What did I do wrong?
08-25-03 04:54 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I tried it here at work and my phone caught on fire.

What did I do wrong?

Did you use CHEAP red santal paste, or the GOOD stuff? Ganesh doesn't cotton to skimping on details.
08-25-03 04:54 PM
Joey " I tried it here at work and my phone caught on fire.

What did I do wrong? "

Joey Carson : I don't know but it is so hot here today in Nebraska .................................

Audience : " How HOT is it ??????? "

Joey Carson : It is so hot today that my Tardrite 2003 Helmet just set me hair on fire .

( tremendous laughter + applause + standing ovation )

Joey Carson : I thank you ..................I thank you ..................Thank You very much ! Whoopie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ..............

JOESEE !
08-25-03 04:57 PM
nankerphelge There is clearly a blockage in the cooling system. The Autocool system is designed specifically to prevent hair fires on sweltering days.

Excessive earwax is the likely culprit.
Be sure to keep your Tardrite clean Joey!
08-25-03 04:59 PM
Joey " Excessive earwax is the likely culprit.
Be sure to keep your Tardrite clean Joey! "

Bless you My Brother .

The patented " AutoCool System " was THE defining , to say the least compelling , feature of the Tardrite 2003 .

KINS !
08-25-03 10:22 PM
FPM C10 Joey,

On the way home from the Pistols show last night SS and I stopped for coffee and saw the current issue of The Globe. Main story, with big color picture on the cover - LARRY HAGMAN BACK ON THE BOOZE AFTER LIVER TRANSPLANT. We thought of you right away.

Have you picked it up yet? It's usually right beside The Star and the Weekly World News.

I'm a lttle worried about ol' Lawrence. Maybe you could check up on him?
08-26-03 10:33 AM
Joey " LARRY HAGMAN BACK ON THE BOOZE AFTER LIVER TRANSPLANT. We thought of you right away. "

Oh SH## !!!!!!

The word is OUT !!!!

Damn .......................I hope Maj don't find out about this .

" It is a Big Pink Bubbly LIVER Ronnie "

JACKY !