ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JUST IN!!! ==> Jagger paternity proved: DNA test positive for another son Return to archive
08-23-03 08:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Entertainment

Jagger paternity proved: DNA test positive for another son
By Poncho Rico
London (AP) Aug. 23, 2003. 7:30 PM

Blood tests have proved Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger is the father of a 21 years old son, a spokesman for the singer has said.

After 21 years of living in extreme poverty with less than $20 USD a month, Peruvian farmer identified as Memo Costecho who born in the Iquitos Jungle where the Werner Herzog’s film “Fitzcarraldo” was shoot back in early 1981 is now planning a new life.

Memo Costecho leaving a local court

Since finally fessing up to being the father of Memo Costecho (after DNA tests came back positive), the Rolling Stone lead vocalist has been trying to get the court to reduce his monthly payments to $5,600 from the $10,000 per he's currently forking over as Mr. Costecho is an adult and in good health, but Memo has 3 sons (Memo Jr., Aniceto Prestas and Alma María Leño) and is claiming to cover 21 years of poverty when he had to live like millionaire.

Costecho’s wife Tuchichi Tacaida meanwhile, wants at least $55,000 per month as she is claiming the psychological damage Jagger caused to his elder son and also because Memo’s mother, Memamas Miñonga, was sent to a psychiatric hospital and then to jail when trying to convince the local authorities about Jagger’s paternity of her son; she passed away last month after 19 years in jail. “Well she had a better life in jail, at least she had hot meals all days and a place to sleep” said Costecho.

Jagger during the Fitzcarraldo shooting

Jagger, 60, demanded the DNA tests to prove he was the father of Memo, who was born on November 2. 1981 just nine months after Jagger left the film of “Fitzcarraldo” so it’s not just the DNA test but everything is coincidental.

"The tests show Mick Jagger is Memo's father," Jagger's spokesman said. This is the real reason of the first Twickenham show cancellation as he was shocked when he met his elder son. “Jesus this is great as he looks also like Jimi Hendrix” said Mick Jagger to the British tabloids last Tuesday.

The positive result now allows Memo to take legal moves to demand maintenance of his 3 sons and payment of the 21 years he lived in extreme poverty from Jagger, although his spokesman did not know if he would pursue a settlement.

“He plays marimba like a bastard, well in fact he was a real bastard for years (laughing)” said Jagger the new proud daddy to the press and added “Memo will be a guest and presented to society in the upcoming Astoria show in London”

Even that the wrinkly rocker is very happy about his son, his ex wife Jerry Hall is paying an unknown amount of money to the National Research Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, as she don’t want such an ugly character as the half-brother of her 4 sons and daughters.

Dr. Sanati is testing for possible cloning of Jimi and Mick

In an interview with Dr. Mohammad H. Sanati (President of the Research Center) he explained that Dr. Menguele was doing some experiments with blood of Jimi Hendrix and Mick Jagger so probably this could be a son of both legendary musicians, but if this is the case Mick is not required to pay a dime as cloning is not legal yet.

"If this research does not give the results I am waiting for; as a second option I will argue that Mick was under the influence of some strange voodoo brew with mixture of hypnotics drugs, Peruvian chiba, Colombian cocaine leaves, Mexican toloache and then under the effects of such a heavy mixture an immature savage from the Iquitos jungle took Mick’s virginity and got pregnant." explained Ms. Hall

Jagger under the influence of a strong voodoo brew and local chiba

Memo was found by a listener of Cucho Peñaloza’s radio program “TRÁNSITO” on the air daily on the radio station http://ww.radionacional.com.pe . Cucho was searching for Memo for years and finally found him; It’s great to finally found Memo and put him in contact with his dad, I did it after seeing the movie “What a girl wants”, it’s unfair to know about it and don’t move a finger for it” said Cucho during the broadcast of his live radio program last weekend.

With the new addition, the official Jagger family now is as follows

Sons: Lucas Morad Jagger (born on May 17, 1999; mother: Luciana Giménez Morad), Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born on December 9, 1997; mother: Jerry Hall), James Leroy Jagger (born in 1985; mother: Jerry Hall), Memo Costecho (born on November 2, 1981, mother Memamas Miñonga)

Daughters: Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born on January 12, 1992; mother: Jerry Hall), Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born in 1984; mother: Jerry Hall), Jade Jagger (born in October 1971; mother: Bianca Jagger), Karis Jagger (born in 1970; mother: Marsha Hunt)

Grand sons: Aniceto Prestas Costecho (born 2001, father Memo Costecho), Memo Costecho Jr. (born 1999, father Memo Costecho)

Grand daughter: Alma María Leño (born 2003, father Memo Costecho), Amba (born in 1996; mother: Jade Jagger), Assisi (born on July 3, 1992; mother: Jade Jagger)

Story filed: 19:30 Saturday 22th August 2003

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
08-23-03 09:06 PM
beer “He plays marimba like a bastard, well in fact he was a real bastard for years (laughing)” said Jagger the new proud daddy to the press and added “Memo will be a guest and presented to society in the upcoming Astoria show in London”

-------------

Hahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memo from Turner!
[Edited by beer]
08-23-03 09:11 PM
LadyJane Voodoo...you are insane!! LMAO.

I am now totally convinced that this Board is truly an on-line insane asylum and I, for one, am glad to be a member!!

LadyJ.
08-23-03 09:21 PM
Angiegirl Thanx for answering another trivia question .
08-24-03 08:04 AM
Nellcote Memo From Jagger?
08-24-03 11:23 AM
steel driving hammer Too many bastard sons.
08-24-03 03:01 PM
kath too funny.....sadly, it's almost believable!!! one does wonder how many other little jaggers there are running around.....
08-24-03 10:15 PM
icydanger

.........we decided that we would have a soda
my favorite flavor, cherry red
I sung my song to mister jimi
and he said one word to me, and then he was dead
I said

ycagwyw
08-24-03 10:36 PM
parmeda rotflmao with mascara stains on my cheek dammit!

You had me sucked in until the second sentence, lol!
omg Voo...
08-25-03 11:16 AM
Funky Punk Woman Yes, it's insane LOL

Hey Voodoo, do you have a picture of Jagger's lover?
08-25-03 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a file photo of Memo's mother Memamas Miñonga

08-25-03 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As you can see is the same type that Bianca and then another look-alike lover
08-26-03 07:20 AM
hmps this is a really good joke since it makes it this far

lol
08-26-03 03:33 PM
Jaxx i howled so hard when you emailed that to me that i'm so glad you posted it to share the hilarity.

i have 2 words to say.

bunny jagger.
08-26-03 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Jaxx! I love your new signature "Pie Waits for no one" haha
08-27-03 07:22 AM
Factory Girl Lol, Voodoo, I almost fell for it. With MJ, anything is possible...lol
08-27-03 12:53 PM
Jaxx
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL Jaxx! I love your new signature "Pie Waits for no one" haha

you can thank FB for that. she hosted one helluva pie eating contest last week. you can say i was inspired....