ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Astoria official letter? Return to archive
08-23-03 04:59 PM
brianisnotdead Has anybody received the official letter from Ticketmaster which you must bring with you to enter the club? TM promissed me that they were going to send it last week but nothing so far.

Cheers,
Erik
The Netherlands
08-23-03 06:36 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
brianisnotdead wrote:
Has anybody received the official letter from Ticketmaster which you must bring with you to enter the club? TM promissed me that they were going to send it last week but nothing so far.

Cheers,
Erik
The Netherlands

CC and id should be sufficient. I heard a story about letters being handed out at the TM thing at Leicester Square.
08-24-03 05:07 PM
coowouters So I e-mailed TM UK some 2 weeks ago to see how they would get me my letter. Got an e-mail back that, as I was living in Belgium and only arriving the day before the show, they would mail me the letter.
Yesterday still nothing, so I called TM UK and using the "nice guy" approach (I don't believe in screaming at employees, or using abusive language or threathening them), I finally got the info I needed (the operator went out of her way to help me!);
my letter was NOT send out to me, but is waiting for me at the TM UK outlet at : 48 Leicester Square London. The girl also gave me a telephone number in case I would need directions to find the place ( 02073444000) and said to ask for a mister Andrew Falvon, who is in charge of distributing the letters at the outlet. I was asked to bring my ID and creditcard used for the purchase.
So, after a little joking around with the operator, I felt good and she felt good
But still, why didn't they e-mail me that they would not send out the letter and that I had to pick it up........
People at the telephone are nice when you threat them nice, but when the management screws up, those poor souls get the heat!

Chris
08-25-03 01:22 PM
brianisnotdead Thanks.
Today they told me that they would send it by express mail. I asked where they would send it to and she (Eileen) said to my hotel in London. Strange I am staying with friends. I won't phone again and follow your advise to go to the ticketoffice.

Erik