ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Charlie Watts' Massage Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
08-22-03 08:19 AM
Zeeta You gotta love "The Chief Voodoo!"

Spiffing header of Charlie!

Thanks for the laugh on a bit of a grim day mate!
08-22-03 09:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Zeeta, to be honest I laughed at my own joke too but please don't misspell it; it's massage not message, and Charlie is ready to work it out
08-22-03 10:09 AM
Zeeta Didn't notice! LOL! HAAHA!
Cheers!
Pope declares:

"Beer at lunch soothes everything!"

08-22-03 11:41 AM
nankerphelge Cool - I'm heading to drink rite now!!
08-22-03 02:58 PM
jb Charlie has a Bono!!!!
08-22-03 03:38 PM
kath actually, "massage" is perfect........

what a lovely man.

and THIS rocks off girl does have a big temper....sometimes it just blows up! charlie has a temper, too. it's what makes us great!
08-22-03 03:43 PM
jb hi kath..glad to see you came over!
08-22-03 04:54 PM
kath actually i've been on this board for a while, i just don't post that often here. like the avatar??
08-22-03 05:28 PM
Moonisup
quote:
kath wrote:
actually i've been on this board for a while, i just don't post that often here. like the avatar??

It's a bad rumour Kath, as YOU must know,
08-22-03 05:55 PM
kath i've private e mailed you and publicly apologized to you. i don't know what else i can say or do.
08-22-03 06:23 PM
nankerphelge That shirt he's wearing is kinda frightening tho!

Musta lost a bet or something.

Looks like he reached into Mick's closet by mistake!

Still love him though!
Kept it together throughout!
08-22-03 08:49 PM
kath it IS a hideous shirt, isn't it???
08-23-03 12:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the reference header

Charlie's hot tonight!!
08-23-03 01:12 AM
Jaxx me and joey were thinking that steely dan needed charlie watts on drums that night at facists green. it would have really rounded out the cool jazz emerging from the stage that night. i wish the stones did more jazzy numbers. cyhmk is such a tease out there all by itself but proof positive it CAN be done. more jazz, less pop, imo, allows them to "age" gracefully and charlie would adore it!
08-23-03 08:45 AM
LadyJane Charlie looks like such the distinguished Gentlemen in today's header.

I was watching a video clip on RS.COM last night and there is a great scene of Charlie going on stage in Toronto to greet the Isley Brothers before their set. The man is way cool!!

LadyJ.
08-23-03 01:11 PM
parmeda ...Charlie has always been so smooth.
Just look at the guy!
08-23-03 08:03 PM
kath gurgle charlie...wonderful picture. taken around the time i gave him his birthday present. he really liked it.

thanks gazza for this charlie tribute.....
08-24-03 03:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
kath wrote:
gurgle charlie...wonderful picture. taken around the time i gave him his birthday present. he really liked it.

thanks gazza for this charlie tribute.....

In fact, the photo was taken at his 60th birthday backstage at Ronnie's Scott two days before the first show of his 2001 mini tour

08-24-03 02:53 PM
kath yeah, i was in london for all but two of those shows. i gave him a little key chain that jason the keithaholic had given me years ago. one of those little plastic viewer thingys with a picture of shirley in it dressed up for "honky tonk women", with charlie playing the drums. i figured he prolly didn't have a little tacky purple plastic key chain thingy with a picture of shirley in it......
08-24-03 09:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl As promised, a weekend of Charlie headers amd the last on the infamous "ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Massage Board"