ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Could Drink More? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
08-25-03 11:40 AM
jb He is a big drinker and was quite amusing at times...the fact he could blow up the world 100 times over makes it a little scary..
08-25-03 11:47 AM
Jumacfly he s also a great dancer...i d be curious to see him on stage during miss you instead of Lisa....
Anyway he s my outsider for the top ten....you also forgot Ronnie, which got liquid legs...
08-25-03 11:51 AM
Joey " In addition to raising the coolest chick on the Internet, your father sounds like a fine man

No wonder why he ran joey off like the did "

Gypsy's father and myself share a very special bond :

We were both snipers in Vietnam ( circa '67 ) .

" Richards or Richard , discuss Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !!!!!!!

08-25-03 06:40 PM
gypsy Yeah. Keep thinking that, Joey...looks like ol' Dad's got you right where he wants you.
08-26-03 07:37 AM
Zeeta
What about George Best of Man Utd and N Ireland fame? (football) Drank so much he had to have a liver transplant - but this didn't stop him he is half way through liver Mach II!
respect!

also Oliver Reed - legend

08-26-03 08:00 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL it's great to see I?m not in the top ten haha

why??

should you be??
08-26-03 09:13 AM
steel driving hammer I stop when I start seeing double!

08-26-03 10:30 AM
Joey " Yeah. Keep thinking that, Joey...looks like ol' Dad's got you right where he wants you. "

Ah , Gyps .

Am I still in your Father's will ?????????

KINS !
08-26-03 01:22 PM
gypsy Joey, you'll be pleasantly surprised to hear that good ol' Dad has put aside for you, in his will, two dozen boxes of "Nuk Mao 100's!"
08-26-03 02:08 PM
Joey " two dozen boxes of "Nuk Mao 100's!"

Mao ?!?!?!

MAO ?!?!?!?!

My Princess , I have not played " MAO !!!!! " since I was a Prisoner in the Hanoi Hilton ( circa ' 71 ) .

Brings back some fond memories THAT'S for sure .

Shiver .....................................

JERSEE !
Page: 1 2 3