ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Promoting Stone Alone - 1991
Someone

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why "Dirty Work" is always forgotten? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
08-21-03 01:59 PM
Joey " You know "Face Dances" is way more of a piece of dung than "Dirty Work" is. "

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!! -- WHY ???????????

08-21-03 02:00 PM
Boomy Ok, well........I do think "Another Tricky Day" is one of the best songs ever.

"this is true!!"
08-21-03 02:36 PM
gypsy Oh no. Now Joey is going to shit liquid and snort snot and cry profusely...
08-21-03 04:29 PM
Navin 'Dirty Work' seems to separate the Stones rockers from the rest....how can one not like Fight/One Hit/Had it/Dirty Work? The title track: "Sgt. Major Jagger's barking mad vocals..." and "finest 30 seconds or so on the record when, on the break, the twin guitars meshed together, creating a fleeting momemt of transcendence...."
08-21-03 04:35 PM
Joey " Ok, well........I do think "Another Tricky Day" is one of the best songs ever. "

"this is true!!"

You are much loved by the Jacky !

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JACKY !!!! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
08-22-03 08:08 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Navin wrote:
...how can one not like Fight/One Hit/Had it/Dirty Work?

You pretty much need to be a retard.

WAMMO!

Off the Facade!

Maxy Jackson!
08-24-03 07:50 AM
palacerevolution Totally dig your take on DW Gazza. "Hold Back" IMO is one of the worst Stonestunes ever. hate those damn lyrix and that riff. "Back To Zero" marked the coming of the dreaded Chuckster. But the album is nasty! Guitars rule. Jagger was all wrapped up in his 80's synth crap and couldn't get comfortable in the raunch by Keith and Ron. Charlie was so junked out he was absent and only provided the neccessary powerhouse while not even looking. One thing I gotta disagree on with most here is that I think "Winning Ugly" kicked ass. The Bass rocks. Jagger's forced growl vox are pretty lame though. "Had It With Ya", "Dirty Work, "One Hit" and "Shuffle" are killer.
08-25-03 10:37 AM
jb Max, Navin is big dirty work fan from India...
08-25-03 11:53 AM
Boomy I listened to Dirty Work at a high volume yesterday, and I must say, it rocked. But, except for crap like Winning Ugly, Back to Zero, Too Rude.....it's a good album. But that is all strictly just my opinion.

JB, hang that poster back up, bro!!! You still have it, don't you?
[Edited by Boomy]
Page: 1 2 3 4